Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,152 members, 7,949,959 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 01:49 AM

Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized (30196 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos / Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by matrixme(m): 11:12am On Jul 10, 2017
Right under our noses on a Monday morning, a Igbo is advertising sacrifices on Facebook! What is this world turning to?
Blooood of the Jews!!!
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by farihafaheemah(m): 11:14am On Jul 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

finally, some sense

[b] YAHWEH vs AMADIOHA

What is the difference between Yahweh and Amadioha? Nothing, they are both gods.

What is the difference between the speaking in tongues of a “born again” Christian and the incantations of a Juju worshipper? Nothing! They both speak gibberish in the name of talking to gods.

What is the difference between the sacrificial rituals in the bible and the sacrificial ritual of the African traditional worshipper? Nothing. They are both rituals.

What is the difference between the Pope’s regalia and the Juju priest's regalia? Nothing, except the Pope's regalia shines more.

What is difference between the statues, symbols, altars, and signs in churches and the idols and symbols in the temple of the juju priest? Nothing.

What is the difference between a pastor casting out demons and evil spirits with swearing, binding/casting and the exorcism of evil spirit by the Juju priest? Nothing.

There is only one difference - packaging! No religion is superior to another. Foreign religion appears to be more divine than our local religion simply because they are well packaged.

Force me to choose one of the two, I like the fans of Amadioha more. At least I know our politicians fear him more.
[/b]

Credit: Joseph1013

I like the last statement " our politicians fear him more" the fear of God's of thunder would not let them misbehave
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by 0b100100111: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

finally, some sense

[b] YAHWEH vs AMADIOHA

What is the difference between Yahweh and Amadioha? Nothing, they are both gods.

What is the difference between the speaking in tongues of a “born again” Christian and the incantations of a Juju worshipper? Nothing! They both speak gibberish in the name of talking to gods.

What is the difference between the sacrificial rituals in the bible and the sacrificial ritual of the African traditional worshipper? Nothing. They are both rituals.

What is the difference between the Pope’s regalia and the Juju priest's regalia? Nothing, except the Pope's regalia shines more.

What is difference between the statues, symbols, altars, and signs in churches and the idols and symbols in the temple of the juju priest? Nothing.

What is the difference between a pastor casting out demons and evil spirits with swearing, binding/casting and the exorcism of evil spirit by the Juju priest? Nothing.

There is only one difference - packaging! No religion is superior to another. Foreign religion appears to be more divine than our local religion simply because they are well packaged.

Force me to choose one of the two, I like the fans of Amadioha more. At least I know our politicians fear him more.
[/b]

You re vast!
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by somehow: 11:16am On Jul 10, 2017
But you guys drag traditional people into your activities in churches. Even in sermon or your songs, you guys downgrade Babalawo and traditionalist so what exactly are you saying here?
chineduemmao:
oga generally there is nothing wrong with his post [except that he fit go hell fire last last] the only problem was that he dragged Jesus christ into it and you don't expect his followers to keep quiet right?
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 10, 2017
Salvation is an individual race.....
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by Evablizin(f): 11:32am On Jul 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

O kwa nwanne gi nwoke

Igbos don't do this anymore.
I was shocked when I saw the names....this man definitely did not grow in the East.
hahaha o nwanne mu na gi,seriously he did'nt grow up in the east tufiakwa
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by LordOfNaira: 11:32am On Jul 10, 2017
ecoeco:

The only problem I have with stupid people is that
De don't keep their stupidity to demsef

They always think oda people want to partake of their stupidity

. #Eco99#

So, he is stupid now But a man can abuse or demean his god abi? You call his god different names from impotent to powerless and he does not take offence. You people are hypocrites!!!
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by Charcoalcity: 11:33am On Jul 10, 2017
This is why Islam in the true way. I will die a Muslim and if I'm going to worship any other tomorrow apart from Almighty Allah, he should kindly take my life today.

What am I looking for in this life that a night of praying won't give me? It's such a sure banker.

To each his own though but the difference between the traditional worship and other religion is it's secrecy. Nothing good comes out from secrecy. If they can be doing everything in public (which will never happen) then I guess people will view the African traditional religion in a different light. But so long it's African it must be dark, involve a lot of blood, dirty and probably involve taking human life. Which in itself makes it repugnant to natural justice, equity and good concsience.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by Goldfaze1: 11:35am On Jul 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

There's nothing more stupid than believing a Jew killed in a small Israel village aeons ago died for the misdemeanors of a Nigerian

Take a look at a map. You're in a small country off the coast of west africa. Try to locate Israel on that map and estimate the distance between you and Israel. Think about the number of cultures, governments, people, histories and stories that you'd journey through if you were to trek to Israel by foot. So someone who was killed in one small village there was dying for your sins? I pity you.

and oh! the Jews themselves who lived during Jesus time didn't even believe Jesus was the Messiah, that's why THERE ARE MORE MUSLIMS IN ISRAEL THAN THERE ARE CHRISTIANS

The religious affiliation of the Israeli population
as of 2011 was 75.4% Judaism , 16.9%
Muslim , 2.1% Christian

but a nigerian read from a book and quickly concluded the Jews were wrong; a slavery endorsing book written by anonymous authors and given to him by his slavemasters

Nigerians need to free themselves from all these nonsense
it will be very difficult for you to believe in this Jesus bcs of your own point of view, but believing in him is not by force even him (Jesus) made it clear that no one can come to me except I draw him to my self. and talking about the number of Christian to Jews or Muslims in Jerusalem Christianity don't work with quantity they work with quality he( Jesus) has don his part and has told all men that it is appointed for man to die and after death is judgement, b4 I drop my pen the Jews you are talking about are still expecting this Jesus to come bcs the Bible promised them of his coming but they never new that he has come and gone I will not say anything about Islam on this bcs we worship different God.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by AreaFada2: 11:39am On Jul 10, 2017
We now have tyranny of Middle Eastern religionists.

Their way or the highway.

People believe in different gods others do not believe in anything. The world is big enough to allow each practice his or none at all.

So long nobody is mining skulls, not using human organs, not casting spells or bombing others to smithereens or other evils, I have nothing to object to.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by hopefulLandlord: 11:44am On Jul 10, 2017
Goldfaze1:
it will be very difficult for you to believe in this Jesus bcs of your own point of view, but believing in him is not by force even him
Strawman alert! where did I claim its by force?
(Jesus) made it clear that no one can come to me except I draw him to my self.
good! that means those that'll go to hell are people your Jesus refused to "draw to himself", he chooses those that'll burn forever, sounds like a wicked malevolent being, your words not mine

and talking about the number of Christian to Jews or Muslims in Jerusalem Christianity don't work with quantity they work with quality he( Jesus) has don his part and has told all men that it is appointed for man to die and after death is judgement, b4 I drop my pen the Jews you are talking about are still expecting this Jesus to come bcs the Bible promised them of his coming but they never new that he has come and gone I will not say anything about Islam on this bcs we worship different God.

The Jews don't believe your Jesus cuz they have good reasons not to

http://www.aish.com/jw/s/48892792.html?mobile=yes

1 . Jesus did not fulfill the messianic prophecies .
2 . Jesus did not embody the personal qualifications of the Messiah .
3 . Biblical verses " referring " to Jesus are mistranslations .
4 . Jewish belief is based on national revelation.

but you, a Nigerian, know more than the Jews who saw Jesus live and die because you read a book

You must know Buhari more than his closest friends cuz you read newspapers

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by LordOfNaira: 11:48am On Jul 10, 2017
uzobaby:
Each man to his own. ..but nothing as wonderful as Christianity.. I don't always have to think of looking for goat or fowl or cow or human being to make sacrifice ...the liberty and freedom of living in Christianity is second to none. .

All thanks to the white man who included the story of Jesus to make Christianity attractive. The only difference between your religion and that of a traditionalist is the New Testament. To worship Yahweh in the Old Testament was even more stressful than the traditionalist's mode of sacrifice.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 10, 2017
It is confusing how humans have forgotten their history.

The Bible chronicles Gods-ordered animals and humans sacrifices and it was done at their command.

The sets of Gods, were savages. Those Gods were perhaps always drunk. We had ETs using Earth as planet of creationists experiments.

Today, we are a Human race of diverse cultures and traditions, traditions passed down from the ETs we call Gods to our present day.

The fact that Jesus, the Isa Ibn Mariam educated us more on the aspect of Grace as a panacea for inexisting iniquities and make light our ignorance of spirit science does not mean that we all are educated on the doctrines of faith and dogma of sacrifices.

Allow each man to worship and adore whichever Extraterrestrial being he so desires using which ever medium is prescribed. We all have our versions of heavens, and what ever comes after your heaven is what we should worry about. I want something better than Heaven.

Life is not what we think it is, for many, they will never discover what it is until they die.

Food, Shelter and Clothing, then after these what ? You just have to figure out and get depressed or find a purpose. Your soul mission, on Earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2017
Almaheed:
I see a lot if comments up here, but in the real sense he as every right to practice and advertise is religion, how much as your Christianity or islamia enhanced in the development of your Nation. he can be a traditionalist and still be noble we need to reset our thinking and stop castigating people who don't share the same sentiment with us.

The guy started it.

He dissed Christians first.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by NabeelAbu: 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
There is no God except ALLAH. forget about other act of worship. Believe in oneness of ALLAH and be saved.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by chineduemmao: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
somehow:
But you guys drag traditional people into your activities in churches. Even in sermon or your songs, you guys downgrade Babalawo and traditionalist so what exactly are you saying here?
yes its true we refer to idol worshipers but we don't go on naming them: buddah, ofeke, kokoma, jangulova, kabaka, dansuki, buhari, apc, etc so wats up?
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by DJInfluence: 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
Everyone is entitled to his/her believe. Nothing wrong in it.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by somehow: 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lies, you don't know songs that name traditionalist?

Its not just idol worshippers u name, u also talk about anyone who's not a christian, u also degrade Mohammed and other religion so quit the holy than thou stand and only judge cases you're not guilty of.
chineduemmao:
yes its true we refer to idol worshipers but we don't go on naming them: buddah, ofeke, kokoma, jangulova, kabaka, dansuki, buhari, apc, etc so wats up?

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by trol4i: 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
Nigerians and belief grin
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by Babycherry(f): 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

There's nothing more stupid than believing a Jew killed in a small Israel village aeons ago died for the misdemeanors of a Nigerian

Take a look at a map. You're in a small country off the coast of west africa. Try to locate Israel on that map and estimate the distance between you and Israel. Think about the number of cultures, governments, people, histories and stories that you'd journey through if you were to trek to Israel by foot. So someone who was killed in one small village there was dying for your sins? I pity you.

and oh! the Jews themselves who lived during Jesus time didn't even believe Jesus was the Messiah, that's why THERE ARE MORE MUSLIMS IN ISRAEL THAN THERE ARE CHRISTIANS

Muslim , 2.1% Christian

but a nigerian read from a book and quickly concluded the Jews were wrong; a slavery endorsing book written by anonymous authors and given to him by his slavemasters

30 billion gbosa fall on you........
So on point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by olaztek(m): 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
People have been making mockery of Christianity for a very long time in real life and also in movies - killings and bombings inside the church, destroying the cross, burning the bible etc.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by akins177(m): 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
eyah......u try, but na stupidity go kill u n dat ur useless religious called Islamic cheesy
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by Babycherry(f): 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Muslim , 2.1% Christian

So on point

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by olaztek(m): 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
People have been making mockery of Christianity for a very long time in real life and also in movies - killings and bombings inside the church, destroying the cross, burning the bible .
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by oodua1stson: 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
Those insulting the man are bunch of lunatics who can stand seeing someone doing something differently.

Your jesus who couldn't save himself is who you're expecting to save you
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
Babycherry:

So on point
Are you Irreligious? wink
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by SimplySEA(m): 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

finally, some sense

[b] YAHWEH vs AMADIOHA

[/b]

FOR CLARITY AND TO OPEN YOUR KNOWLEDGE

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YAHWEH AND AMADIOHA

YAHWEH is the GOD of all Gods, amadioha is believed to be the spirit of the ancestors in Igbo land.

YAHWEH IS TOTALLY AGAINST HUMAN SACRIFICE, IN FACT he frowns at it, while amadioha accepts human sacrifices esp. that of virgin girls.

What is the difference between the sacrificial rituals in the bible and the sacrificial ritual of the African traditional worshipper?
The sacrifices in the bible was has been made complete by the ULTIMATE sacrifice - the LAMB OF GOD who takes away the sins of the world, while the other is a continuous sacrifice to a demon acclaimed nothing.

What is difference between the statues, symbols, altars, and signs in churches and the idols and symbols in the temple of the juju priest?
THE STATUES ARE FORBIDDEN IN PLACES OF WORSHIP, THEY are adored at the juju shrine.

What is the difference between a pastor casting out demons and evil spirits with swearing, binding/casting and the exorcism of evil spirit by the Juju priest?
ONE IS A COMPLETE VICTORY OF LIGHT OVER DARKNESS, the other is one evil giving space/reverence to the other with the aim of keeping the trust of the worshipER(DECEPTION).

TO BE CONTD....

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
SimplySEA:

FOR CLARITY AND TO OPEN YOUR KNOWLEDGE

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YAHWEH AND AMADIOHA

YAHWEH is the GOD of all Gods, amadioha is believed to be the spirit of the ancestors in Igbo land.

YAHWEH IS TOTALLY AGAINST HUMAN SACRIFICE, IN FACT he frowns at it, while amadioha accepts human sacrifices esp. that of virgin girls.

What is the difference between the sacrificial rituals in the bible and the sacrificial ritual of the African traditional worshipper?
The sacrifices in the bible was has been made complete by the ULTIMATE sacrifice - the LAMB OF GOD who takes away the sins of the world, while the other is a continuous sacrifice to a demon acclaimed nothing.

What is difference between the statues, symbols, altars, and signs in churches and the idols and symbols in the temple of the juju priest?
THE STATUES ARE FORBIDDEN IN PLACES OF WORSHIP, THEY are adored at the juju shrine.

What is the difference between a pastor casting out demons and evil spirits with swearing, binding/casting and the exorcism of evil spirit by the Juju priest?
ONE IS A COMPLETE VICTORY OF LIGHT OVER DARKNESS, the other is one evil giving space/reverence to the other with the aim of keeping the trust of the worship(DECEPTION).

TO BE CONTD....

Brainwshed dude.

What does Exodus 20: 4 tells you?
Read it slowly and come back here to tell us

How statues are forbidden in churches?
Who worship statuses in churches?
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
LordOfNaira:

All thanks to the white man who included the story of Jesus to make Christianity attractive. The only difference between your religion and that of a traditionalist is the New Testament. To worship Yahweh in the Old Testament was even more stressful than the traditionalist's mode of sacrifice.
looooolll not attractive but the reality..
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by LordOfNaira: 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
uzobaby:
looooolll not attractive but the reality..

Your reality, sweetheart. That man's reality is different from yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi / Rev. George Jonathan Dodo Is Dead / Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.