Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,011 members, 7,922,445 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:35 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (495 Views)

Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? / Dear Christians, Muslims Only Pray In The Name Of God / Christianity For The Christians !!!... Your Opinion On This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by managersam: 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
Re: . by managersam: 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
This is quite urgent
Advise me please don't just view this thread
Re: . by EthanTL(m): 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
bro, it's not about you to do the job na..
What makes you qualified or unqualified?? Your availability and your heart...

Trust Him to help you in this sire.

All the best.

The job no be yours Biko; it's his

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by obataokenwa(m): 11:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
The anointing to do the work comes with wisdom and strength from the Holy Spirit.

That fear is necessary for the testimony that will come out of it. Read about Joel Osteen. He was faced with same challenge after the Dad died. But today he's the pastor of the largest church in America. Speak to the Holy Spirit. Don't ever run away cos it comes with great price. I missed it once before and I paid the price for three whole years. Be warned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
Is it by force?

1 Like

Re: . by managersam: 12:01am On Jul 10, 2017
More please
Re: . by managersam: 12:13am On Jul 10, 2017
Re: . by Wilgrea7(m): 7:28am On Jul 10, 2017
i believe its your choice... if you want it.. take it.. if you don't, then leave it.. don't let anyone force you because when the detriments start rolling in.. all they'll say is sorry.. if you think deep inside that you can go on with it, then no problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by geoworldedu: 7:45am On Jul 10, 2017
managersam:
Please I'm totally in a disarray order presently.
My fellowship ordination is about 5 days to come and I'm already seeing strong indications that I'll be chosen as either the president or evangelism coordinator.
My panic now is that I'm very weak spiritually, should I run away on the ordination day or what.
My heart is over bleeding.. .

Run away. Infact, liberate yourself from religion totally. Be a man of yourself.
Re: . by managersam: 8:03am On Jul 10, 2017
More please
Re: . by managersam: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2017
This is quite urgent
Advise me please don't just view this thread embarassed
Re: . by doris4angel: 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
Every child of God has a cross he/she has to carry for Christ, so please pray for His strength, and tell yourself you can do it, do not start with fear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
managersam:
My fellowship ordination is about 5 days to come and I'm already seeing strong indications that I'll be chosen as either the president or evangelism coordinator.
My panic now is that I'm very weak spiritually, should I run away on the ordination day or what.
Yes quit it . you can work for God without holding position

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by managersam: 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
This is quite urgent
Advise me please don't just view this thread
Re: . by platinumphotos: 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
God doesn't choose the qualified ones, He qualifies His chosen ones. Was Moses qualified? Was David qualified? Was prophet Isaiah qualified? No. God chose them first and made them qualified for their offices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Paulscholari(m): 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
What of if they didn't pick you! So you will feel comfortable in your weakness right and keep on doing what you are doing, deceiving yourself. Bro Brace up, if they choose you then it's time for you to step up and be strong in the Lord. It may not be easy but put your minds to it, talk to God about it and don't dissapoint God and your fellowship members too. Its not easy Bro, everyone knows the secret battle he/she is fighting, gracias.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by managersam: 7:07am On Jul 12, 2017
More please . embarassed
Re: . by donnie(m): 8:51am On Jul 12, 2017
The Word "brethren" is plural and as such should be followed by "need" not "needs". Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Earthkumy(m): 9:52am On Jul 12, 2017
managersam:
Jesus qualifies the unqualified. why will you run? cool down, he will lead you through perfection, be vigilant, focus and ask Jesus for help, that's all you need.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

After Repentance, Should Adultery Be Confessed? / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Oya Bible Students Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.