Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,083 members, 7,977,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 08:11 PM

I Need A Business Partner! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Business Partner! (676 Views)

Looking For A Business To Engage Into And Business Partner. / Akwa Ibom Business Partner / [Satire] The Nigerian Business Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Business Partner! by ofjboy(m): 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2010
I am running a small scale business.I have 50k, and i will need someone to contribute 50k too.
The profit will be shared equally. Or you contribute less than 50k then the profit will be shared in the ratio of contribution. I operated the business last year between August and December but i was alone so i only made a profit of 10k with 45k capital.
if you are interested please call 08035086836.
Re: I Need A Business Partner! by azubyky: 10:04am On Feb 03, 2010
ofjboy:

I am running a small scale business.I have 50k, and i will need someone to contribute 50k too.
The profit will be shared equally. Or you contribute less than 50k then the profit will be shared in the ratio of contribution. I operated the business last year between August and December but i was alone so i only made a profit of 10k with 45k capital.
if you are interested please call 08035086836.

if i may ask what kind of business are u into
Re: I Need A Business Partner! by FunmyKemmy(f): 11:52am On Feb 03, 2010
if i may ask what kind of business are u into

You asked a very good question.
Re: I Need A Business Partner! by princeemm: 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2010
YOU CAN STILL DO GOOD BUSINESS WITH YOUR CAPITAL.

YOU CAN START IMPORTATION OF GOODS FROM ASIA COUNTRIES LIKE JAPAN,CHINA,HONG KONG,ETC.

YOU CAN HAVE ACCES TO CHINESE OR JAPANESE MANUFACTURING COMPANIES AND FACTORIES RIGHT FROM YOUR OFFICE OR BEDROOM HERE IN NIGERIA WITHOUT TRAVELING TO CHINA,JAPAN OR ANY ASIA COUNTRY THROUGH ALIBABA.COM FREELY, AND GET RIGHT GOODS AT CHEAPER RATES.

YOU CAN SOURCE FOR ANY PRODUCT OF YOUR CHOICE IN ANY ASIA COUNTRY FROM YOUR LIVING ROOM OR OFFICE IN NIGERIA FOR FREE AT ALIBABA.COM AND CHAT WITH ANY COMPANY FREELY AT INSTANT CHAT.

GO TO ALIBABA.COM, CALL US TO TEACH YOU ON HOW YOU CAN HAVE ACESS TO ANY FACTORIES RIGHT WITH YOUR LAPTOP OR DESKTOP FROM WHERE EVER YOU ARE IN NIGERIA. 08067300200 PRINCE

OR E MAIL US @ emmy35_2009@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Domain Names To Buy / How Can I Get Soft Drink Dispensing Machine. / Is Nigreia A Shea Nut Exporting Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.