Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,691 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:36 AM

What's On Your Mind (remix)? - Forum Games (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What's On Your Mind (remix)? (58515 Views)

Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) / What's On Your Mind? 2 / What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: What's On Your Mind (remix)? by Pweety4me(f): 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2010
Aight den next tyme don't make d same mistake. . . smiley
Re: What's On Your Mind (remix)? by lalaboi(m): 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2010
Ok ma. . . grin
Re: What's On Your Mind (remix)? by Pweety4me(f): 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2010
Yes student. . . cool
Re: What's On Your Mind (remix)? by H2O2: 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2010
It's fini shed.
Re: What's On Your Mind (remix)? by H2O2: 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2010
At the pinnacle of my thoughts.
Re: What's On Your Mind (remix)? by H2O2: 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2010
In the event of my demise when my heart can no more beat, I hope to I depart for a principle or a belief of which I had lived.

There is still so much to be accomplished before the point of no return.
Re: What's On Your Mind (remix)? by chiogo(f): 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2010
Think the exam was pretty easy. cool

Spring break. Yes!!!
Re: What's On Your Mind (remix)? by H2O2: 10:04pm On Mar 09, 2010
Mine was too but I boobed it!
Re: What's On Your Mind (remix)? by chiogo(f): 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2010
Why? grin
Re: What's On Your Mind (remix)? by H2O2: 10:08pm On Mar 09, 2010
I didn't have my drugs angry
Re: What's On Your Mind (remix)? by chiogo(f): 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2010
Still sick? Well, you coulda asked to take it at another time.

That happened to me once 'cause I did all the studying, I figured I should take it and get it out the way. I was so sick that I brain froze cry grin
Re: What's On Your Mind (remix)? by H2O2: 10:17pm On Mar 09, 2010
Yea my black ass is still sick. It's all good. It's done so whatever

I'm staring at you though
Re: What's On Your Mind (remix)? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2010
Have you ever cried in an exam? I have, two years ago in January
Re: What's On Your Mind (remix)? by H2O2: 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2010
You wimp. LMao what a pup.
Re: What's On Your Mind (remix)? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2010
Lol, an emotional day it was
Re: What's On Your Mind (remix)? by H2O2: 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2010
At Sydney University, there were four students taking Organic Chemistry. They did so well on all the quizzes, midterms and labs, etc., that each had an "A" so far for the semester. These four friends were so confident with the finals approaching that the weekend before, they decided to go down to Canberra and party with some friends there.

They had a great time. However, after all the hard partying, they slept all day Sunday and didn't make it back to Sydney until early Monday morning - the morning of their final exam! Rather than taking the final then, they decided to find their professor after the exam and explain to him why they missed it.

They explained that they had gone to Canberra to do some research in the ANU (Australian National University) archives for the weekend with the plan to come back in time to study, but, unfortunately, they had a flat tyre on the way back, didn't have a spare, and couldn't get help for a long time. As a result, they only just arrived now!

The professor thought it over and then agreed they could make up their final exam the following day. The guys were elated and relieved. They studied hard that night - all night - and went in the next day at the time the professor had told them.

He placed them in separate rooms and handed each of them a test booklet, (which was out of 100 points) and told them to begin. The first problem was worth five points. It was something simple about free radical formation. Cool, they all thought in their separate rooms, "this is going to be easy."

Each finished the problem and then turned the page. Question 2 (for 95 points): Which tyre?
Re: What's On Your Mind (remix)? by H2O2: 10:29pm On Mar 09, 2010
Too sober to cry in an exam.
Re: What's On Your Mind (remix)? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2010
H2O2:

Too sober to cry in an exam.
And what is that supposed to mean?

@topic
I'm very happy for him smiley
Re: What's On Your Mind (remix)? by H2O2: 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2010
Means I have a phlegmatic personality.
Re: What's On Your Mind (remix)? by chiogo(f): 10:33pm On Mar 09, 2010
H2O2:

At Sydney University, there were four students taking Organic Chemistry. They did so well on all the quizzes, midterms and labs, etc., that each had an "A" so far for the semester. These four friends were so confident with the finals approaching that the weekend before, they decided to go down to Canberra and party with some friends there.

They had a great time. However, after all the hard partying, they slept all day Sunday and didn't make it back to Sydney until early Monday morning - the morning of their final exam! Rather than taking the final then, they decided to find their professor after the exam and explain to him why they missed it.

They explained that they had gone to Canberra to do some research in the ANU (Australian National University) archives for the weekend with the plan to come back in time to study, but, unfortunately, they had a flat tyre on the way back, didn't have a spare, and couldn't get help for a long time. As a result, they only just arrived now!

The professor thought it over and then agreed they could make up their final exam the following day. The guys were elated and relieved. They studied hard that night - all night - and went in the next day at the time the professor had told them.

He placed them in separate rooms and handed each of them a test booklet, (which was out of 100 points) and told them to begin. The first problem was worth five points. It was something simple about free radical formation. Cool, they all thought in their separate rooms, "this is going to be easy."

Each finished the problem and then turned the page. Question 2 (for 95 points): Which tyre?

Hahaha, I've heard a similar story before but not this exact one.
So funny!!  grin
Re: What's On Your Mind (remix)? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 09, 2010
H2O2:

Means I have a phlegmatic personality.
Hmph.
Re: What's On Your Mind (remix)? by H2O2: 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2010
chiogo:

Hahaha, I've heard a similar story before but not this exact one.
So funny!! grin
I know, right? I was lol when I heard it.
Re: What's On Your Mind (remix)? by H2O2: 10:44pm On Mar 09, 2010
Hmph.
Not one-directional though. It's more or less unilateral. Except when I'm phlegmatic, I'm extremely unphased and indifferent . . . tests happen to be one of them - irrespective of their difficulty or my good or bad performance.

On the other extreme, I can be frustratingly smothering romantically lol.

Maybe I'm a bit unusual.
Re: What's On Your Mind (remix)? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2010
H2O2:

Not one-directional though. It's more or less unilateral. Except when I'm phlegmatic, I'm extremely unphased and indifferent . . . tests happen to be one of them - irrespective of their difficulty or my good or bad performance.

On the other extreme, I can be frustratingly smothering romantically lol.

Maybe I'm a bit unusual.

Seems I'm the complete opposite to you, in terms of tests and romance of course lol
Re: What's On Your Mind (remix)? by H2O2: 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2010
Haa that makes you a weirdooooooooo
Re: What's On Your Mind (remix)? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2010
I believe I'm the normal one actually tongue
Re: What's On Your Mind (remix)? by H2O2: 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2010
Do your best and leave the rest

that's all you can do
Re: What's On Your Mind (remix)? by H2O2: 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2010
No you're not, you're just surprising and unpredictable.

Your degree of complexity is high.
Re: What's On Your Mind (remix)? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2010
H2O2:

No you're not, you're just surprising and unpredictable.

Your degree of complexity is high.
Is this for me?

@topic
I'm actually screwed cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind (remix)? by H2O2: 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2010
ibkaye:

Is this for me?

@topic
I'm actually screwed cheesy
Yeah actually it is.

You said hi peroxide the other day . . that's surprising

you are the opposite of romantic. . . opposite of what's normally expected of women
Re: What's On Your Mind (remix)? by H2O2: 11:02pm On Mar 09, 2010
I have difficulty understanding the origin of jay-walking.
Re: What's On Your Mind (remix)? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 09, 2010
H2O2:

Yeah actually it is.

You said hi peroxide the other day . . that's surprising

you are the opposite of romantic. . . opposite of what's normally expected of women
You thought I was ignoring you?

I cringe very easily, that's why.

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (101)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / 3words Per Post: Part 2a / Start The Sentence With The Last Word (pidgin Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.