Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,194 members, 7,891,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:40 AM

Photos Of Buhari Arriving From The Uk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of Buhari Arriving From The Uk (1372 Views)

Prime Minister Of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel Arriving For A Function With His Wife / Controversy As Legal Child Sex Dolls Now Available In The UK / Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Buhari Arriving From The Uk by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 10, 2017
Good morning nairalanders as I was just sleeping, I heard dis noise when I peeped, I saw it was all this ipob miscreants, they told my gateman that they don't have wer to sleep, I stepped out to go and bring them in, They told me that Nnamdi Cownu is a pathetic liar, that he is using the movement to get fame, power and money, he has deceived plenty people
Re: Photos Of Buhari Arriving From The Uk by whitebeard(m): 7:06am On Jul 10, 2017
grin lol...!!
Re: Photos Of Buhari Arriving From The Uk by smartty68(m): 7:07am On Jul 10, 2017
Delusional Buharichild madness again undecided
Re: Photos Of Buhari Arriving From The Uk by smartty68(m): 7:08am On Jul 10, 2017
Don't let the hate on IPOB kill you before time! Where's your father Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari Arriving From The Uk by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 10, 2017
smartty68:
Delusional Buharichild madness again undecided
No sa am always saying the truth, they are in my house now, Am accommodating them
Re: Photos Of Buhari Arriving From The Uk by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 10, 2017
smartty68:
Don't let the hate on IPOB kill you before time! Where's your father Buhari
He would be back by today or Thursday
Re: Photos Of Buhari Arriving From The Uk by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 10, 2017
whitebeard:
grin lol...!!
Are u not more supporting baba again
Re: Photos Of Buhari Arriving From The Uk by dasauce(m): 7:32am On Jul 10, 2017
So you just seeking attention?
Re: Photos Of Buhari Arriving From The Uk by olac21(m): 7:46am On Jul 10, 2017
You are drunk!
Re: Photos Of Buhari Arriving From The Uk by indodon(m): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2017
what free mb can cause
Re: Photos Of Buhari Arriving From The Uk by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 10, 2017
Ipod yoots av started again, dey av started selling fake items, 1 recently sold fake Wristwatch to me
Re: Photos Of Buhari Arriving From The Uk by Victornezzar: 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
Op u are a clown
Re: Photos Of Buhari Arriving From The Uk by ChopBellefull(m): 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
Premature malnourished goat..

Nairaland paramedics on d way!!

(1) (Reply)

Broke A Serious Relationship On The Ground Of Genotype? / How Friendships With Married Men Become Affairs / Q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.