Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,702 members, 7,979,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 07:45 AM

Carl Ikeme Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Carl Ikeme Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) (31241 Views)

Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) / Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo / Football Fans Show Support To Carl Ikeme In England. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carl Ikeme Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2017
My heart is with you at this trying time. Wishing you quick recovery Carl.
Re: Carl Ikeme Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by Funjosh(m): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2017
Wish you quick recovery Carl
Re: Carl Ikeme Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by crosscheck: 10:25am On Jul 10, 2017
Let him visit SCOAN, T.B Joshua, for final solution!!

This kind of cancer has been cured permanently!

Kemo destroys healthy tissues and cells, the cancer will still grow again after some time!

Please if any one knows the family member advise accordingly!!

I don't want to cry this year or next year again.

God bless you, and remain spiritually focused!!

Re: Carl Ikeme Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 10:28am On Jul 10, 2017
nobody is shouting..he is our own now! na anthony joshua they like
Re: Carl Ikeme Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:29am On Jul 10, 2017
hakeem4:
This guy can save anything

He's the only person in this world to save a PDF file on a CALCULATOR
yeparipa

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by shrimati(m): 10:34am On Jul 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you're forgetting they only heal relatively unknown people, no popular person has been healed by our pastors of serious ailments

it appears once you're popular, you can never be healed from serious diseases by our pastors, but we hear of healings everyday, unknown people getting raised from the dead, deaf hearing, blind seeing, lame walking, cancer healed, "Permanent erection" healed, Robbers running away on sighting a picture of Oyedepo etc but Ayefele is still in a wheelchair despite being a regular performer in churches with his gospel music

Cobhams is still blind as he was from birth
Nice one. I totally agree with you.

Yemi Tella died of cancer, Dora Akunyili too

I'll leave readers to draw their own conclusions

2 Likes

Re: Carl Ikeme Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by Kendroid: 10:35am On Jul 10, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Wish we had such healthcare system here...

I pledge to Nigeria my country!!

we never even get ordinary president talkless of healthcare!!
Re: Carl Ikeme Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by crosscheck: 10:37am On Jul 10, 2017
SplendidE:
Get well soon dearie
the lord is ur strength

please pass this info to his family members and friends!

Let our brother visit SCOAN, TBJoshua,

This cancer always resurfaces, and memo therapy destroy healthy cells.

We don't want to cry this year or in 2018, we have lost so many sport men!

Enough is enough!

The Lord said, the plan He has for us is for good and not for evil! Cancer is a deadly spirit!

please attack it spiritually!

Wise people have gone through this journey, and survived!

What do you have to loose my brother!?!?

Wise up, the Lord is your strength, and strong tower!

Your journey in life will not be in vain!

You shall not die young!

you shall not miss your destiny in life!
You shall not miss your target !

Wise up! Wise up ! Wise up !!!

Re: Carl Ikeme Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by Baroba(m): 10:37am On Jul 10, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Believe it or not, the British still consider there NHS poor, based on developed world standards; don't forget this is a free service..

An Igbo adage says " Those with bums don't know how to sit" wink
Re: Carl Ikeme Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by misspineapple(f): 10:43am On Jul 10, 2017
Pretty man...Get well soon
Re: Carl Ikeme Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by seguno2: 10:50am On Jul 10, 2017
Since Buhari abandoned us for the UK to receive treatment after banning government officials from doing the same, why can't we see his pictures in the oyinbo hospital?
The Aso Rock clinic that has more budget than all the Teaching hospitals combined!
Why is the HYPOCRITE fraud hiding from us after begging us to employ him with many campaign promises?
Is he dead already? Will the presidency cabal answer?
63 days and counting!
Re: Carl Ikeme Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 10:51am On Jul 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Where's Johnson Suleiman when you need him?
Johnson Suleiman brags he has raised the dead before.
In his crusades, he performs all manner of miracles with hired actors.

Now the time has come, all those pastors who hire 'actors' in their crusades have all locked up.

None of them can come and lay a healing hand on sick Carl.

Carl, I wish you the best.

Shut up abeg! Go and heal him abi your powerbank don finish?
Re: Carl Ikeme Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:55am On Jul 10, 2017
so this fine man is going to die chai buhari should have die in his stead
Re: Carl Ikeme Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 10, 2017
Oh dear!!!.. God be with you..

We are praying for you.

Your country loves you.

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by bayocanny: 10:58am On Jul 10, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Sadly, we can never have it
Re: Carl Ikeme Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by bayocanny: 11:00am On Jul 10, 2017
ichommy:

God?

setting Laboratory for him.
I wonder o, some people with myopic thinking calling God to provide cure for cancer, does God look like Albert Eistein
Re: Carl Ikeme Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by seguno2: 11:00am On Jul 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Now the time has come, all those pastors who hire 'actors' in their crusades have all locked up.

Let the Sultan who asked GIRLS to only read the Koran and stop being on social media also use his knowledge of the Koran to cure him.
What say you?
Re: Carl Ikeme Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by sinaj(f): 11:03am On Jul 10, 2017
ichommy:

God?

setting Laboratory for him.
giving them insight!
Re: Carl Ikeme Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by seguno2: 11:07am On Jul 10, 2017
OrangeDream:
Oh dear!!!.. God be with you..

We are praying for you.

Your country loves you.

Which his country?
Britain, where he earns money and is taken care of when sick?
Or Nigeria where he would be a WRETCHED footballer who is owed several months of salaries and if he becomes sick would be abandoned? That is if he is not killed by trigger happy crazy policemen like those who killed the Shooting Stars footballer and are yet to be jailed.
Even Buhari, who is supposed to be our president, has abandoned our country.
Again I ask, which his country loves him
Re: Carl Ikeme Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by seguno2: 11:08am On Jul 10, 2017
sinaj:
God should help us get a cure for cancer. It has really stolen many loved ones.

Why are we so IRRESPONSIBLE?
Are we no longer made in God's image?
Do you know what exactly that means?
Re: Carl Ikeme Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by adeblow(m): 11:13am On Jul 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dude, I just love your post sometimes.
This thing wey u talk mean plenty things oh.
how come no famous person has been healed.
Nigerian pastors and lies are like 5&6
Re: Carl Ikeme Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by pressplay411(m): 11:21am On Jul 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you're forgetting they only heal relatively unknown people, no popular person has been healed by our pastors of serious ailments

it appears once you're popular, you can never be healed from serious diseases by our pastors, but we hear of healings everyday, unknown people getting raised from the dead, deaf hearing, blind seeing, lame walking, cancer healed, "Permanent erection" healed, Robbers running away on sighting a picture of Oyedepo etc but Ayefele is still in a wheelchair despite being a regular performer in churches with his gospel music

This is the most significant point here.
It's all scam.
Interestingly when these sicknesses or misfortunes befall a person, pastors/imams always find a way of shifting the blame on the person.
Did any miracle in the Bible require any explanations or excuses?
Fact to understand remains that God never established any religion. Man created all these various religions in his quest to give his life meaning and purpose.
But religions while they used to instill morals and foster peaceful coexistence have become a tool of slavery and terror.
I wish people will liberate their minds and understand their destinies are theirs to shape through PMA and understanding of self.
But then again, perhaps not everyone is meant to be liberated.

3 Likes

Re: Carl Ikeme Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by classikbill(m): 11:21am On Jul 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

God bless you, you nailed it
Re: Carl Ikeme Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by mikolo4us: 11:23am On Jul 10, 2017
Has Amaju Pinnick paid him a visit....shit ass country. Na una juju una take wan fall d guy so...may Jesu help us all.
Re: Carl Ikeme Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by Tonymony: 11:29am On Jul 10, 2017
Money don cure ikeme already,if na poor man na sorry go be him name. E go son tell him family member where dey go bury am
Re: Carl Ikeme Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by sinaj(f): 11:34am On Jul 10, 2017
seguno2:

Why are we so IRRESPONSIBLE? Are we no longer made in God's image? Do you know what exactly that means?
I dnt pls explain
Re: Carl Ikeme Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by sinaj(f): 11:37am On Jul 10, 2017
Tonymony:
Money don cure ikeme already,if na poor man na sorry go be him name. E go son tell him family member where dey go bury am
Money isn't evn the problem. Leukemia is deadly nd I think its only a bone marrow transplant can cure him but the thing is getting a donor dat will match his, nd in some cases it even returns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Carl Ikeme Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by seguno2: 11:41am On Jul 10, 2017
sinaj:
I dnt pls explain

If we are ALL made in God's image but we are physically different, then it is our brains and our intelligence that are made in the image of God.
That is why a black man will perform as well as his white colleagues in school even though the black society is overwhelmingly INFERIOR to the white society by every single measure of human development, including health care.
It is therefore IRRESPONSIBLE to call on God to fix something that He has endowed us with the mental capacity for without first trying our best efforts CONTINUOUSLY.
Re: Carl Ikeme Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by iedide: 11:43am On Jul 10, 2017
Make sure to come back strong Carl.
Re: Carl Ikeme Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by sinaj(f): 11:45am On Jul 10, 2017
seguno2:

If we are ALL made in God's image but we are physically different, then it is our brains and our intelligence that are made in the image of God.
That is why a black man will perform as well as his white colleagues in school even though the black society is overwhelmingly INFERIOR to the white society by every single measure of human development, including health care.
It is therefore IRRESPONSIBLE to call on God to fix something that He has endowed us with the mental capacity for without first trying our best efforts CONTINUOUSLY.
o! is dat what u meant?

when I called on God, I didn't mean that he should come down from heaven with a drug but to help give scientist an insight nd divine knowledge in getting a cure.
Re: Carl Ikeme Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) by seguno2: 11:51am On Jul 10, 2017
sinaj:
o! is dat what u meant?

when I called on God, I didn't mean that he should come down from heaven with a drug but to help give scientist an insight nd divine knowledge in getting a cure.

Your comment, reproduced below, does not correlate with that especially to unsophisticated minds of which there are many on nairaland.

sinaj:
God should help us get a cure for cancer. It has really stolen many loved ones.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenneth Omeruo Shows Off His Family In New Pictures / Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid / How Mohammed Sanusi Sidelined Falcons From Presidential Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.