Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,371 members, 7,940,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

TONGUES -part 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TONGUES -part 2 (223 Views)

20 Points From 1 Corinthians 14 About Speaking In Tongues In The Church / 7 Reasons Why Every Believer Should Speak In Tongues - Kenneth E Hagin / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TONGUES -part 2 by Blue86(m): 11:26am On Jul 10, 2017
1.A brother once said due to the pressure of being left out in not speaking in tongues in church, he decided to formulate his out of English alphabets.[Aaa,baba,caca,dada,eee,fafa etc].
Yes, speaking in tongues can be done in the flesh. And that's just empty and useless. But when the Holy Ghost is coming on you, you would want to say something, you would be moved to say something. The fear of most is that what if I say what doesn't make sense.
Yes, what you are to say isn't meant to make sense to you, because it is written that if I pray in tongues, my spirit prays but my understanding is unfruitful or unproductive, which implies no understanding of what you are saying.
And if you don't understand a thing:it won't make sense.
Do you think English would have made sense to you if you weren't colonised by the British?
Even Yoruba sounds gibberish to Hausa's. Yoruba Yoruba.
But speaking in tongues is speaking in an unlearned tongue which do exists but not from your own understanding.

2. a. And yes, some tongues are empty, yes, tongues spoken by those who were once filled with the Holy Ghost.
People living in terrible fornication or vileness who were once filled can still speak in tongues, but the tongues will be empty and dead. Just sounds. No freshness.
What Jesus said in mark about tongues was that they would speak in new tongues that carried freshness. Look up the Greek meaning of that statement.

3. Tongues can be demonic.

A. These tongues are supernaturally given to those who aren't born again. I mean those who don't even accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior from the heart.
A sister once told a brother, do you think I can't speak in tongues, and she started rattling in tongues.After all the rattling, the brother asked her,knowing in himself by the Holy Ghost that something wasn't right."Is Jesus the God's son?"
The sister said, "No,Jesus isn't God's son"
You can see the tongues she got is from another source, definitely not God.

B.By impartation given by demonic agents.
A sister, why is it always sisters? grin,went for a programme to get filled with the Holy Ghost.In her(the heart which is in the belly) , the Holy Ghost was letting her know that she was in the wrong.
This certain minister unknown to her was operating with demonic spirits. The minister laid hands on her and imparted unto her demons.
She got the tongues quite alright, but with oppression .Not until she was delivered.

Sorry, I said next time I was going to speak on the special ministry of tongues.
I will speak on that some other time.
Thank you.
The Lord is with you. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

The Least / Berea Online Bible Training Program 2017 / Select Good.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.