Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,479 members, 7,897,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

I Think Dbanj's Fall In Love Video Is Absolute Crap! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Think Dbanj's Fall In Love Video Is Absolute Crap! (1091 Views)

K. Michelle Just Wants To ‘f*ck & Not Fall In Love’ [VIDEO] / Watch And Download Fine Fine Love Video By J Martins / Video: D’banj – Fall In Love (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Dbanj's Fall In Love Video Is Absolute Crap! by annekix(m): 5:04am On Feb 02, 2010
before people begin to crucify me here, i love naija songs and i think Nigerian music and videos have evolved to a fantastic level and will go far.

i also like dbanj and believe he's arguably one of the greatest entertainers we have at the moment in 9jiria

but i was really really disappointed at the new fall in love video i saw on youtube,

okay i grabbed the concept, but the delivery was awful and lacked any form of class infact the video makes you wonder if the whole thing was directed by a five year old kid, seriously.

was there really any need for the 3d texts , SUGAR, GLAMOUR, ROCK, gimme a break, i found it distracting and annoying.

and the most annoying text i saw was RIDE, ( at least western or cowgirl would have been more appropriate, cmon), wtf?

in fact, it would have been sooo much better without all that,

that skinny chick dancing alanta looked totally razz when she was dancing,

in fact it's beginning to make me hate the frigging dance step,

(by the way have u noticed there's no new dance step out there at the moment?, whats happening it 2010 we need a new dance, lol)

it looked like the idea and concept was there but it was just rushed and not fully thought through

i believe some models were ugly and should have at least been given costumes to cover thier faces, lol

but there were some nice effects though, undecided

but still alas it reminds me of the GONGO ASO catastrophe,
a classic song with an utterly rubbish video.

plus i dont know how but the director managed to make the video look awfully cheap i believe the only thing that cost money were the contumes and donjazzy's ever so stylish outfit, lol.
Re: I Think Dbanj's Fall In Love Video Is Absolute Crap! by annekix(m): 5:09am On Feb 02, 2010
oops,  my bad guys, i guessed i rushed a bit in posting the above statements
just learnt it was actually a so called promo for mnet face of africa

er, or is mo hits jus trying to save face cuz of the negative reviews of the video?

cuz promo or no promo its really really poor and below standard.

i love girls all shapes and sizes but mennn dem girls are jus too skinny, Dbanj might have as well been promoting anorexia

some one get those girls a burger or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzUgBoWoBEA
Re: I Think Dbanj's Fall In Love Video Is Absolute Crap! by annekix(m): 6:19am On Feb 02, 2010
oooh, hmm there was even some kinda drama that ensued between the nigerian face of africa contestant and dbanj

a very bitchy girl called blessing  with a nasty attitude, my God this soo proves that some 9ja girls can like to "form" unnecessarily sha

check out the vids from this link

http://www.notjustok.com/category/videos/

Argghh!!!!!!!!!!!
i jus wanted to smack the sensless girl, dissing your own country man, wtf?  , why, why?

very unproffesional and just plain idiotic if u ask me.

then this clip here shows the mnet face of africa crew warning her and informing her of her bad attitude.

http://beta.mnetafrica.com/FaceOfAfrica/news/article.aspx?ArticleId=55

any way, from the looks of it i dont even think mo hits or dbanj had a thing to do with the silly video
it looked like it was directed by the mnet crew.
Re: I Think Dbanj's Fall In Love Video Is Absolute Crap! by Genuflect(m): 10:21am On Feb 02, 2010
Lol. Dude, why you just dey follow yourself talk?
Re: I Think Dbanj's Fall In Love Video Is Absolute Crap! by redsky1: 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2010
THIS VIDEO IS RUBBUSH AND LOOKS CHEAP.

THE GIRLS LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE NOT EATEN IN MONTHS!!!
Re: I Think Dbanj's Fall In Love Video Is Absolute Crap! by annekix(m): 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2010
@ Genuflect
er,

er,

, well, i'm in a schizoprenic rehabilitation center and they only allow us 2hr internet access a day, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

after which they give us suger coated anti- psychotic pills and orange juice! grin grin yummy!

okay okay, seriuosly, i guess i jus got carried away 4 a sec there, thats all.
Re: I Think Dbanj's Fall In Love Video Is Absolute Crap! by shotster50(m): 2:35am On Feb 10, 2010
Mo'hits videos are always cheap and substandard anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Mi Tribute To Dagrin - End Of Time (song Is Deep) / 2010 Owerri (bongo) Music Concert / Jimmy Jump Off (yung Hanz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.