Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,821 members, 7,879,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:35 PM

Judge Beheaded In Kwara! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Judge Beheaded In Kwara! (4389 Views)

Man Beheaded In Nanka, Anambra State (graphic Photo) / Two Young Girls Beheaded In Iju, Ondo State / Graphic Photos: Girl Beheaded In An Uncompleted Building In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Beheaded In Kwara! by sjeezy8: 12:48am On Feb 03, 2010
ummm the killer is fulani and muslim, the judge is also fulani and muslim
Re: Judge Beheaded In Kwara! by sherri(f): 11:41pm On Feb 03, 2010
that's equitable to me!

that's what happens when we perpetrate barbarism in the name of sharia.
Re: Judge Beheaded In Kwara! by sulad82i(m): 12:55am On Feb 04, 2010
If the pple that are suppose to protect us are not safe then how should we feel? Sad he's killed maybe this will make the others (judges) to act on our security.
Re: Judge Beheaded In Kwara! by Rastamann: 1:26am On Feb 04, 2010
The issue of ethnicity does not arise here, the police should apprehend the killand behead him too. Those who kill by the sword shall die by the sword.
Re: Judge Beheaded In Kwara! by ssumpta(f): 2:33am On Feb 04, 2010
Pschologists shud begin to explain why the murderous inclinations in Northerners.
They don't think twice b4 butchering sb.
na wa o.
But where was his orderly who's supposed to be near him at all times, wen dis happened?
Re: Judge Beheaded In Kwara! by Nobody: 3:37am On Feb 04, 2010
Reason why I dint wanna study LAW cry cry cry
Re: Judge Beheaded In Kwara! by segzicres(m): 3:44am On Feb 04, 2010
I believe the man must be obsessed with his wife n now this judge wants to take his wife away? No way! The man needs to evolve, he should start from the dark age.
Re: Judge Beheaded In Kwara! by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 04, 2010
lol@ tundewood. if by some terrible coincidence justice dan abutu should disappear, I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!! cheesy cheesy tongue tongue cool

seriously though, this is too bad. how is murder revenge for annulling a marriage? how about seducing the judge's wife to replace the one he lost? just kidding o! grin grin. no respect for constituted authority. i bet the police could find him if they really looked hard (no way he could have an underground bunker), but i fear he will get away with it, and that this man's death will end up as material for sensational news, not a reflection of the government's inability to protect and defend officers in such sensitive positions.

by the way, i see nothing wrong with mentioning the killer's tribe. i agree other things like his age and address/place of residence should come first, but there is nothing tribalistic about mentioning that he's fulani. let's stop making mountains out of molehills.
Re: Judge Beheaded In Kwara! by Kx: 7:48am On Feb 04, 2010
Not that it matters but I'd like to know if the judge in question is a Sharia court judge?
Re: Judge Beheaded In Kwara! by otukpo(f): 8:55am On Feb 04, 2010
There is nothing we wont hear in this country.
Re: Judge Beheaded In Kwara! by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 04, 2010
Am currently servin at that state and also a local govt in question is just next 2mine i must admit one time judge in that state once gave a divorce suit only to marry d divorced wife. So who knows if the judge piloted the divorce so as to marry the woman
Re: Judge Beheaded In Kwara! by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 04, 2010
God is the last judge, he uses worlds from his mouth judges use hammer but FOOL~ANU used knife
Re: Judge Beheaded In Kwara! by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 04, 2010
May his judgeous soul rest in the bosom of almighty were u'll never be afraid of any human animals.amen. lipsrsealed
Re: Judge Beheaded In Kwara! by Basics007: 9:59am On Feb 04, 2010
This is setting such a bad precedent. Anybody can now kill a judge cos he ruled against him. Yet the former IGP wanted to withdraw security details of judges and give them to legislators!
Re: Judge Beheaded In Kwara! by haywhy(m): 10:28am On Feb 04, 2010
What the ? DAMN!!!
Re: Judge Beheaded In Kwara! by Realestdude: 11:04am On Feb 04, 2010
[quote][/quote]The same Kwara NPF that claimed that a goat stole a car last year.
LOL.
Re: Judge Beheaded In Kwara! by Kx: 11:34am On Feb 04, 2010
U guys are crying foul cos a judge was killed.
Have u 4gotten dat this precedence was set when BOLA IGE was killed?
Did d police not say the killers were armed robbers?
dont u think the killers of dis judge were armed robbers too?
Re: Judge Beheaded In Kwara! by muhsin(m): 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2010
Many were killed in more horrible manner and due to more lame "reason" than that before.

RIP Mr. Judge.
Re: Judge Beheaded In Kwara! by sizzlers(m): 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2010
THAT BAD!!! , angry angry angry
Re: Judge Beheaded In Kwara! by candylips(m): 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2010
wow
Re: Judge Beheaded In Kwara! by Kadejo(m): 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2010
O lagbara oooooooooooooooo
Re: Judge Beheaded In Kwara! by zeedee(f): 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2010
What's the world coming to? A woman was beheaded in her home this week. Her eldest child came home to find her body upon coming home from school. Mom was supposed to get her from school but didn't come, so dad picked her up later and took her home. Daughter went into the house first and saw the scene. The rest of the kids are young boys, in boarding schools.
The murderers also killed the security man, house boy and house girl.

I've never heard such a story, Is this how things have been going on in this country? What's with the beheading? They say it's the preferred style of Nigerian assassins (animals).

I'm sorry to say it and u guys shouldn't eat me up, but Nigerians are wicked. Jos, this. . . Repetitively.

God save us.
Re: Judge Beheaded In Kwara! by hatbreaker: 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2010
Another terrorist!!That fellow should not only be beheaded he should be bedicked, but i bet you,nothin will happen,thats the nation we are running!Nonsense
Re: Judge Beheaded In Kwara! by ikennahill: 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2010
what is hapening to us ? a judge was beheaded and somebody is angry because the reporter clearly identified the evil man that did the job.

we should condem all evil, may be those shouting for race should try and see the evil man and know how it will feel to die.
what a country
Re: Judge Beheaded In Kwara! by okunoba(m): 12:46am On Feb 05, 2010
In England ethnicity is usually mentioned whenever a crime is  reported, that is standard practice in most parts of the World. Killings takes place in all parts of Nigeria, this beheading is no different from all the other killings that takes place in Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa or Kanuri land.

I don`t know y we take pleasure in dehumanising people just because of their ethnicity and yet we hate it when others do the same to us.
Re: Judge Beheaded In Kwara! by mimon79(m): 2:10am On Feb 05, 2010
And that's it for the judge another unsolved murder goes the same way that most murder case go(all talk, no action). This country is certainly in dire straits, so sad, really sad cry
Re: Judge Beheaded In Kwara! by sugafoot(m): 10:27am On Feb 05, 2010
after so many years of expensive education, hard work and toiling to get to the top only for you to end up with your head on a table!! Thats very very grouse & for a scumbag to have such asccess to a judges house is quite appauling to say the least, it wasnt even a drive by shooting, he had all the time in d world to decapitate him & stroll out heads high! A judge!!! Thats gross carelessness!!!
Re: Judge Beheaded In Kwara! by An0nimus: 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2010
shocked
Re: Judge Beheaded In Kwara! by bolanleodu: 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2010
Area courts are what we call customary courts in the south and most time they abide by sharia law which governs their local customs. It governed by educated men or women with para-legal training not necessarily learned lawyers or trained judges. I dont think they get police officer for security, not at all. But its sad, very sad.
Re: Judge Beheaded In Kwara! by blackcypha(m): 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2010
WHAT DA HELL IF HE IS FULANI OR NOT ?
FACT IS HE KILLEED S/BODY AND SHUD BE KILLED IF CAUGHT grin grin grin
Re: Judge Beheaded In Kwara! by Ojame(m): 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2010
Hey guys and girls, educate me please; what's the difference between ethnicity and race? always thought ethnic origin meant;cauca what part of the human race one came from ie Caucasian, African, Oriental etc. In which case I'd have thought we'd mainly use tribe as means of description in Nigeria?abi?
Re: Judge Beheaded In Kwara! by anitabest(f): 11:55am On Jul 27, 2010
MY God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Strangled To Death By Her Boyfriend After Denying Him S£x (PHOTOS) / Nairaland If You Dont Hear From Me I 've Been Killed. / 6 Dangerous People In The World (shekau On Number 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.