Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,047 members, 7,963,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:12 AM

Tboss Look Stunning In New Photos As She Steps Out To A Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Look Stunning In New Photos As She Steps Out To A Show (532 Views)

Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week / BBNaija: Enkay Rocks Bum Shorts As She Steps Out In Style After Eviction / Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tboss Look Stunning In New Photos As She Steps Out To A Show by Drinokrane: 1:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ex Big Brother Naija Housemate Tokunbo Idowu popularly known as Tboss takes to her Instagram page to share photos of herself in "Shine Like A Diamond Dress" to Comedian Funnybone show..

She looks stunning

She Caption with;
I woke up like this� Putting together my look for The FunnyBone Show .@radiezbyeve on the Facebeat . Styled@styledbybie . Shine bright like a diamond Dress by @preciousthelma . Hair from @jbbronze_hair ,Hair styled by@bernardsmiless. Perfect Nails by@venusaesthetics . Thanks a lot guys���

Source; http://drinosblog..is/2017/07/tboss-look-stunning-in-new-photos-as.html

Lalasticlala Dominique Fynestboi Ijebabe Seun Mynd44

Re: Tboss Look Stunning In New Photos As She Steps Out To A Show by NollywoodNews24(f): 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
She's really stunning. I hope looking stunning really pay bills
Re: Tboss Look Stunning In New Photos As She Steps Out To A Show by Papiikush: 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hope she gets married soon cause she's suppose to have a Ring on her fingers not in her nose.

(1) (Reply)

Photoshop? Linda Ikeji Weds Donjazzy / Amazing Transformation Of Detroit Makeup Artist / Photo: Man Plays Guitar During Brain Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.