Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,889 members, 7,918,894 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:14 PM

Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo (44909 Views)

Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) / CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) / Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by twilliamx(m): 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
Hit like if you wish it was Buhari

K
Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by exlinkleads(f): 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
oboy

who he offend abeg
Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by noscarn91(m): 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
NCANTaskForce:

you are a bastard, buhari is someone's father.
Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by muller101(m): 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
maxiuc:
Cross River state

What's wrong with this two state with Rivers in name

Cultism.

rivers of blood
Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by AngelicBeing: 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
angry
Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
NCANTaskForce:

I wish it's your father

1 Like

Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by lonelydora: 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
Oxenomy:
That's Aromate there.. Axemen on rampage.. Dodorima!!!

By their fruits slangs you shall know them.

2 Likes

Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
I curse you.
PLANETOFBETS1:
if the dead manager is a Igbo man
Then let in fvckin rest in pieces

I don't care cry

3 Likes

Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by jacko007(m): 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
Once a peaceful state o
Ayade don spoil am for us
No more night movements again
No more expression of feelings, for the fear of not expressing to the wrong set of person's.
Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by AlanSugar(m): 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
NCANTaskForce:

You need go get a life honestly. Has buhari not handed over the affairs of this country to osinbade?? Why can't you let the sick heal peacefully? Go get a life, mbok.

2 Likes

Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by AlanSugar(m): 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
twilliamx:
Seems like the trademark of Fulani herdsmen.

hit like if you wish it was the quoted assshole's father.

Forgive him, he's only a child.
Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by NCANTaskForce: 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
[s]
AlanSugar:

You need go get a life honestly. Has buhari not handed over the affairs of this country to osinbade?? Why can't you let the sick heal peacefully? Go get a life, mbok.
[/s]
Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by NCANTaskForce: 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
[s]
Stelvin101:

I wish it's my father
[/s]
Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
PLANETOFBETS1:
if the dead manager is a Igbo man Then let in fvckin rest in pieces
I don't care cry

Monsuru.....
U still dey alive

2 Likes

Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by NCANTaskForce: 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
[s]
noscarn91:

you are a bastard, buhari is my father.
[/s]
Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by NCANTaskForce: 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
[s]
twilliamx:
Seems like the trademark of Fulani herdsmen.

hit like if you wish it was my assshole father.

[/s]
Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ugep in the news again for the wrong reason!
Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by dyn1800: 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
I TELL U...
flawlessT:
Calabar no sweet me again oooo

1 Like

Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by jimb(m): 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
PLANETOFBETS1:
I don't care cry

7 bags of cement fall u

4 Likes

Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by Eddy2cute(m): 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
flawlessT:
Calabar no sweet me again oooo
don't worry my cucumber will sweet u ok grin
Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by MALACHY247: 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
PLANETOFBETS1:
I don't care cry
And u think it's funny? come to think of it what did u have against d Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by trol4i: 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
Killing people more than the north, yet wuna want bia... Cough grin
Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by Simonary(m): 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
this is horrible....oh Lord playing come to our rescue.
Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by zolapower: 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
Season of death no doubt ,God guide me ,my siblings ( home and abroad) my relations and my beloved once as we proceed with the remaining months to end the year . Amen

1 Like

Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by zolapower: 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
Season of death no doubt ,God guide me ,my siblings ( home and abroad) my family ,my relations and my beloved once as we proceed with the remaning months to end the year . Amen
Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by Kanmi112: 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
Rest in peace
Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by Oxenomy: 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
vjsmiles:

Don't worry you fvvking jejune is next...
angry angry angry
Are you an Aro tout too?... We need to sanitize the system... Aloraaaaaaaaa..... Rugged!!!!!
Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by MzJin(f): 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
[quote author=PrettyCrystal post=58314654]A man identified as Mr Sampson was gruesomely killed at Meza Filling Station along Calabar-Ugep-Ikom Highway in Ugep, Cross River state. According to reports, Mr Sampson, the manager of the Filling Station - was attacked by unknown hoodlums with machetes and axes as his body had cuts.

It has been established before filing this report that Mr Sampson is the manager of Meza filling station.

His body was found as early as 5am by farmers who were going to farm along

where is our humanity, where did mankind lose their conscience
the world aint safe no more
all we got living among the lil race of humanity are aliens in human form
lurk around in d dark in await for prey
And I ask with a broken heart ........where is our sense of humanity....
No where is safe no more, not even our home built with sophisticated security system n high walls like d great wall of china,
Our children in schools in d care of security personnel, parents riding home in d safety of their cars, those on d street heading home with all consciousness or nid I say at night wen we lay to rest behind out securely locked doors........yet dey find dia way in.......
Our sleep ripped away by d fear of d unknown. We sleep with our eyes wide open awaiting wat is to come behind d close doors.......We pray n lay our faith in The Supreme Creator.......yet our fears can neither let us rest or shot out eyes........You surf d net each day ......n all we behold are news n pictures dat instill fears in us.......we are left with fragments n clouded imaginations of gruesome events after trailing tru d news headlines n stories......Em left with a question.......Is this world safe enuf for our generation to come?pls someone sholud tell if human race is still in existence or are we heading to extinction...... embarassed cry cry
Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by sirfee(m): 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
Oxenomy:
That's Aromate there.. Axemen on rampage.. Dodorima!!!
I only pity your parents because your skull would be the next to roll.Even your POA no go save you.
Your mates are making money,you are here displaying your talent(stupidity)

Useless frat....

2 Likes

Re: Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo by geedup(m): 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
something is amiss about this news

that guy on the pix can't be the manager, that's a 16/17 year old boy and he cant be the manager of a petrol station

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats / Lady Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Adamawa Buried Amidst Tears (pics) / Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.