Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,376 members, 7,940,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:05 AM

Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom (54309 Views)

Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) / ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo / BREAKING: APC Upholds Shehu Sani As Candidate For Kaduna Senatorial District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
You are crying with heavy heart while I'm having fun. grin
kabrud:

Pain? I laff in chest beating. Apart from typing the garbage you are used to on nairaland, any other thing? Dare you even say 100th of what you typed here in the presence of any of his domestic servants? Even if Buhari dies today, pls can you remember the age at which the bearded coward already finished by termites died?
You can only wish to be friend to aisha domestic servant and that is only a wish which will take more than a miracle to actualise. Yes aisha is in purdah but based on what some Ugandan jews analyse about her dressing, I doubt if your entire live savings (if you even have) can buy the cheapest of her necklaces. Fact.
You are even talking about Nigeria when what you should be saying is biafla grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by kabrud: 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
connectpoint:

then go join buhari where he is.. good nyt...a le fi o ri e fi bora fun... aboba ku..
You know powerful and stronger men are willing to join him where is at the moment and undoubtedly, a single signature from him will stop you from being ......

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by kabrud: 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
You are crying with heavy heart while I'm having fun. grin
That is just all, nothing more or is there any other thing? And this is how you are hitting buhari with truth?
Igbos and reasoning are always parallel.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by Okudiover(m): 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
What about the baboons and monkeys? Are they included in the futile prayer? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by zheroes(m): 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
GQman:
At least they agree, Nigeria is a Zoo!
if you contribute to zoo discussion then i stand to be corrected: you are an animal!!!! hyena or tortoise?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by Dmano: 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
Epic, meanwhile if u are in need of good House keepers,Nannies,Cooks/Chefs,Drivers,Cleaners etc, then call Nsekeng Resources Ventures on 08186153076
Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by LionDeLeo: 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
kabrud:

Read it very slowly, don't be in a hurry, aisha is already light-years ahead and I doubt if you can catch up with even the friends or relations of the poorest of her domestic servants. Those ones are also several millions of kilometres ahead.
So no need to be in a hurry, read very slowly, those ones are already ahead.

I swear you get time.
Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by ngolokante(m): 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Aisha buhari should shut up and tend to her dying husband. Except the Lord is partial that's when he will heed the prayers of someone who has murdered many souls with children unjustly.

I know the Christian God don't have time fpr buhari although the Muslim god might look him side because his Prophet won souls through the sword

P.S The way they are using animals to describe Nigerians show that it's now a Zoo

Christian God... Muslim god...and yet you call other people extremists... What a pity
Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
ngolokante:

Christian God... Muslim god...and yet you call other people extremists... What a pity
Everyone has his god
Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by Oluwaseyi456(m): 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
Sarakey is d hyenas and d biafrian are d jackal..... Osinbjo is d weeker animal.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by ibadantiti(f): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
Trending T shirt
with code

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by Sunnybabe(m): 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
GQman:
haabaaaa ���

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
Long live all the ANIMALS grin grin grin

Including you this animal reading this undecided undecided

What exactly did Nnamdi Kanu call Nigeria again? sad

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by RealIgboboy: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
GQman:
Am glad Kanu has been justified. Praise be to God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by senatorizyking(m): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
deomelo:

And who are the animals in the zoo since all zoos have animals?

If you do believe Nigeria is a zoo, it means you and yours are animals in the same zoo.

Thanks for letting us know you are an animal.

I am not a Nigerian, unity beggar...

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by kenny987(f): 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
kabrud:
[s][/s]

And you you were given quite notice to vacate the zoo but what did you do? You started running from pillar to post shouting blue murder, didn't you?

The buzz of the inconsequential insects and gnats...this is it!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by midehi2(f): 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:

More appropriate for IT.
Don't dignify that thing.
have my reason for it...snc your amebo pass yourself, noted
Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by crownprince7(m): 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
Pls it depends on who is d king in reference here, is it Mufasa or Scar?cos i b'eve we all watched n know d lion king story
Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by deomelo: 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
connectpoint:

How did you pass Jamb with your lame understanding of plain aptitude...you make haste to run without understanding,multiple words without wisdom.. O ye wise one...show me where I wished him death...Please i'm begging

What's Jamb, aptitude and whatever unintelligent rubbish you are spewing got to do with your mean spirited rants and wishing death on another human being?

Face your death wish routine and stop misusing words like a dummy.
Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
deomelo:

What's Jamb, aptitude and whatever unintelligent rubbish you are spewing got to do with your mean spirited rants and wishing death on another human being?

Face your death wish routine and stop misusing words like a dummy.

it took you 5 hours to come up with this ? Shame on your mentor...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by CoolFreeday(m): 11:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
kenny987:
Yet some will cry that someone called Nigeria a zoo. The real animals know that they are animals and have acknowledged same then some inconsequential insects and gnats will be buzzing around with their dirty noises.

eyaa
Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by mpowa(m): 11:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
haha kanu matter don pain you die
Who be Kanu? See this one. I don't care what he does as long as he's doing it for you people over there. In fact he's a blessing in disguise, you people can have your Biafra and free up our resources for us, because our cities are already over populated. Kanu no do me anything, in fact I'm just having fun trolling you guys, you need some people to open your eyes to the impending big fraud that this Kunu thing want to do to you, but I guess as usual you won't listen.
Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by ripbubu: 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Aisha buhari should shut up and tend to her dying husband. Except the Lord is partial that's when he will heed the prayers of someone who has murdered many souls with children unjustly.

I know the Christian God don't have time fpr buhari although the Muslim god might look him side because his Prophet won souls through the sword

P.S The way they are using animals to describe Nigerians show that it's now a Zoo
Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by deomelo: 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
connectpoint:

it took you 5 hours to come up with this ? Shame on your mentor...

Like I sit on NL all day, every second of the day like a jobless loser and unintelligent clown like you..

You lil ipob kids sure know how to overestimate your miserable importance.

I don't even know what's this got to do with your evil and death wishing rhetorics.
Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by ripbubu: 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
kabrud:
[s][/s]
Muslims don't even need prayers made to your god and even if you say those prayers, muslims don't respond, so don't get too worked up.
But what has ur "impartial" god done for you and Ugandan jews compared to Mrs aisha apart from running all over the internet typing garbage?
Interestingly, Buhari has outlived many Ugandan jews including the bearded coward exiled to ivory coast by an army later commanded by the same Buhari at less than 40yrs of age and will of course live longer than the present god of the Igbos in person of monkey kanu. Get this fact into ur skulls.
one thing you left out upon all of this yet no Muslim is happy in his heart.. You still dont have satisfaction. ..no peace in North how many people have died from Boko Haram.. .

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by ripbubu: 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
kabrud:
[s][/s]
Absolute nonsense. You should be happy to have been directed to leave the zoo rather than making unnecessary comments attracting sympathy through some garnished lies about how you own 98% of the property in the zoo.
fools when biafra comes no igbo man will want to stay in the north like before

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by LionDeLeo: 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
ripbubu:
one thing you left out upon all of this yet no Muslim is happy in his heart.. You still dont have satisfaction. ..no peace in North how many people have died from Boko Haram.. .

What's this one saying? Tell me which of you is happy. What exactly do you mean by satisfaction? Let me tell you how the unsatisfied behave.

They are characterised mostly by the underlisted.

1. Human rituals
2. Human trafficking
3. Drug trafficking (shoving stuff up the anus inclusive)
4. Armed robbery
5. prostitution
6. Hacking of brothers to death
7. Cannibalism
8. Selling of fake spare parts and expired drugs
9. Kidnapping/"EVANING"
10. Akpu Operating systems in Android phones.

All these are pure signs of lack of satisfaction. A region that has practically become a dungeon of cannibalism where dog eat dog is talking about lack of satisfaction.

Again, pls, tell me where peace exists in the entire Eeast.

Is it cases of occultic killings, communal killings, ubiquitous cases of armed robbery, brothers hacking themselves to death because of little parcel of land, killing of old women on account of withcraft, roasting of pick pockets to death, etc? Just tell me where is safe, just one place.

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by LionDeLeo: 11:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
ripbubu:
fools when biafra comes no igbo man will want to stay in the north like before
At least they should have demonstrated this by complying with a very clear directive to pack and get out, even by half.
Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by LionDeLeo: 12:01am On Jul 11, 2017
senatorizyking:

I am not a Nigerian, unity beggar...

Already stale right from the day real unity beggars started shuttling between kaduna and Abuja seriously begging for unity.
Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by ApexPredator: 1:30am On Jul 11, 2017
[/quote]
LionDeLeo:

What's this one saying? Tell me which of you is happy. What exactly do you mean by satisfaction? Let me tell you how the unsatisfied behave.

They are characterised mostly by the underlisted.

1. Human rituals
2. Human trafficking
3. Drug trafficking (shoving stuff up the anus inclusive)
4. Armed robbery
5. prostitution
6. Hacking of brothers to death
7. Cannibalism
8. Selling of fake spare parts and expired drugs
9. Kidnapping/"EVANING"
10. Akpu Operating systems in Android phones.

All these are pure signs of lack of satisfaction. A region that has practically become a dungeon of cannibalism where dog eat dog is talking about lack of satisfaction.

Again, pls, tell me where peace exists in the entire Eest.

Is it cases of occultic killings, communal killings, ubiquitous cases of armed robbery, brothers hacking themselves to death because of little parcel of land, killing of old women on account of withcraft, roasting of pick pockets to death, etc? Just tell me where is safe, just one place.
According to the UN SE is the most secure region in Nigeria. Might not be Iceland level of peace but it is still ahead of some regions plagued with deadly islamic extremists.

Btw Boko Haram is the deadliest terror group in the world, deadlier than Al qaeda and ISIS. I can also provide a link and screencap for that. I always come with facts and figures, unlike you propaganda spewing morons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom by ApexPredator: 2:00am On Jul 11, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You must have gotten the word "slowpoke" twisted because in actual sense, you perfectly fit into any of its meaning as evident by your lame attempt at presenting screen pictures of some propaganda reports.

However, even if that is the yardstick as opposed to what is practically on ground, your region is indeed the gold medalist as contained in the report below.

Are you blind or just dumb? When did Port Harcourt become part of SE Nigeria?
Btw that report is 8yrs old while mine was released just last year. It also clearly stated by a reputable organization like the UN that NW and NE are the least secure in Nigeria.
http://punchng.com/seast-safest-place-live-says-un/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV / Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta / IGP Idris Poses With His Mistress Amina - Sahara Reporters (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.