Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,981 members, 7,873,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

Lady's Corpse Dumped By The Road In Lagos After Being Killed (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady's Corpse Dumped By The Road In Lagos After Being Killed (Graphic Photo) (64943 Views)

Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her / Photos Of The Edo Lady Who Was Killed & Corpse Dumped In A Bush In Edo (Graphic) / Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped By The Road In Lagos After Being Killed (Graphic Photo) by Austinoiz(m): 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
Skull miners must have left her skull and used jazz collect her soul....ritual things.
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped By The Road In Lagos After Being Killed (Graphic Photo) by Talk2Bella(f): 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
Martin0:
Talky talky how far
look
biko lemme joor
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped By The Road In Lagos After Being Killed (Graphic Photo) by NCANTaskForce: 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
[s]
free2ryhme:

stupidity fall on me
[/s]
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped By The Road In Lagos After Being Killed (Graphic Photo) by oladam23(m): 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
I'm accepting the fact that Nigeria is a Zoo now. Saw a news related to this on Nairaland this morning, happened in Delta state and now in Lagos all in a day. Which way Nigeria?
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped By The Road In Lagos After Being Killed (Graphic Photo) by Stanleyifio(m): 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ppl just dey die anyhow I carry hand for dis government ooo!!! Ndi ara!
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped By The Road In Lagos After Being Killed (Graphic Photo) by shegslove(m): 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
axemen on rampage
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped By The Road In Lagos After Being Killed (Graphic Photo) by olumbateey(m): 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
Too bad. In as much as we cannot rule out the evils men perpetrate these days, yet what a lot of guys and ladies smoke and drink all in the name of clubbing can make them run mad if it doesn't lead to death sef. May God stem the tide of deaths in our great country. Amen
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped By The Road In Lagos After Being Killed (Graphic Photo) by joepentwo(m): 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
mk una try am ha name
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped By The Road In Lagos After Being Killed (Graphic Photo) by Analog95(m): 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
PLANETOFBETS1:
help me check if she is Igbo

If yes.....am fucking happy for her death

I hate them cry

Nawa for you o undecided
PLANETOFBETS1:

I hate them cry

Nawa for you o
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped By The Road In Lagos After Being Killed (Graphic Photo) by bammydhele(m): 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
[b][/b]
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped By The Road In Lagos After Being Killed (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
You are a foolish fool
PLANETOFBETS1:

I hate them cry
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped By The Road In Lagos After Being Killed (Graphic Photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
Receive sense bro
NCANTaskForce:
I believe she was raped and killed, Buhari Y? cry smiley cry
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped By The Road In Lagos After Being Killed (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
eanestca:
looks like today is corpse day on nairaland
too many corpse online today cry
imagine! and it appears to be women only corpses. is it the kill women week in nigeria? perhaps women should be careful how they go this time in nigeria.
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped By The Road In Lagos After Being Killed (Graphic Photo) by Tunagee(m): 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
BoneBlogger:
An unidentified lady was killed and her corpse dumped behind Rovenia filling station, Isheri Osun, Lagos. No one knows how her lifeless body ended up getting there as residents and passersby were shocked to find her body by the road side this morning.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/ladys-corpse-dumped-road-killed-lagos-photos.html

Na runs girl na!
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped By The Road In Lagos After Being Killed (Graphic Photo) by DeltaOil: 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
PLANETOFBETS1:

I hate them cry

NO WORRY AFONJA, WE ARE LEAVING NIGERIA WITH THE IGBOS
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped By The Road In Lagos After Being Killed (Graphic Photo) by UbChapter(m): 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
Who should be proud of this bony-dead creature as the president of Nigeria? Even his ancestors are ashamed of him.

Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped By The Road In Lagos After Being Killed (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
Tunagee:

Na runs girl na!
how did you know? any prove to your assertions?
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped By The Road In Lagos After Being Killed (Graphic Photo) by Christmasdon(m): 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
its getting 2u much!
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped By The Road In Lagos After Being Killed (Graphic Photo) by simols(m): 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
Wetin buhari do, wetin be buhari own on dis matter? Am sorry for you cos sense never fall on you

1 Like

Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped By The Road In Lagos After Being Killed (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
Bills2307:
gorilla
is this for real? cool
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped By The Road In Lagos After Being Killed (Graphic Photo) by OgaBuhari: 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
She was killed by Lagos flood. Buhari you will never go unpunished.
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped By The Road In Lagos After Being Killed (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
No where is safe in this country. Lord protect your children from scavengers
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped By The Road In Lagos After Being Killed (Graphic Photo) by trol4i: 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
this is why i no get taste for lagos at all cool
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped By The Road In Lagos After Being Killed (Graphic Photo) by modsfucker: 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
muller101:
in terms of killings the statistics up north is second to non

That's a capital lie.... Tell me the last time you a report on the discovery of abandoned corpse in Kano, Jigawa, Katsina, Sokoto, Kebbi. Count Borno out cos the state is facing terrorism. Let Lagos declare being in a state of terrorism too so we can understand.
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped By The Road In Lagos After Being Killed (Graphic Photo) by oobinna: 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
PLANETOFBETS1:

I hate them cry
Please go and hug the nearest transformer.
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped By The Road In Lagos After Being Killed (Graphic Photo) by Martin0(m): 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
Talk2Bella:

look

biko lemme joor
hahaahhahaha bella na wa ooo oya tell me weitin I do,?make I dey apologize now eh!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos / Two Female Prisoners Fall Pregnant After Having Sex With Transgender Inmate / My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.