Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

Traditionalist Gets Blasted By [JESUS] For Sharing Photos Of Items For His Sacri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Traditionalist Gets Blasted By [JESUS] For Sharing Photos Of Items For His Sacri (378 Views)

Chioma Akpotha Twerks In A Benin Queen Attire On Set, Gets Blasted / Unclad Lady Dances To 'Pawon': Olamide Blasted By Nigerians / Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Traditionalist Gets Blasted By [JESUS] For Sharing Photos Of Items For His Sacri by trendyvoiceBlog(m): 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
Traditionalist gets blasted By [JESUS] for sharing photos of items for his sacrifice and denouncing 'Jesus Christ' on Facebook.

A Nigerian hardcore traditionalist (pictured left) who goes by the name Onyeozi Chukwunonso Obijiofor Nwolisa on Facebook, has been highly criticized and blasted for sharing photos of the items for his sacrifice, which include a goat, fowl and a calabash containing leaves and others.

According to him, 'I do all My Sacrifice no white man do it for me on the cross so stop deceiving yourself I valued This thing here than Jesus.'

Although, a few friends of his are in support of the gesture and have praised him for coming out to speak against God.

Read their comments below....

SEE THEM HERE: http://tinyical.com/FAA
Re: Traditionalist Gets Blasted By [JESUS] For Sharing Photos Of Items For His Sacri by mikky4764(f): 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
He is such a big fool

(1) (Reply)

.. / Watch Don Jazzy Burst Some Hilarious Dance Moves In His Studio (video) / Beyonce Shares First Photo Of Twins Sir Carter & Rumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.