Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,766 members, 7,889,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:53 PM

Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. (17112 Views)

Happy New Month Guys!if You Give Bae This Xmas Gift,you'll Get More Than A Kiss! / See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by toluxa1(m): 10:26am On Feb 02, 2010
Hi girls. I want just a chip of advice on what to buy for a lady (my gf) on her birthday. I'm thinking of Perfume. Is it ok? Any other most prefered thing?

PS: My Price range- 2k - 3k.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by Pamperme: 10:30am On Feb 02, 2010
toluxa1:

lmbao grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by googles: 10:34am On Feb 02, 2010
[size=13pt]@ topic
my best b'day gift is the gift of life and love

@poster
hmmhmm 2k-3k perfume too cheap xcept she is like 13-14yrs and wouldn't differentiate wat is from wat is not why not add some money and get her a mini-life teddy or something more affordable i think a good perfume costs way much more dan ur budget [/size]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 02, 2010
Get her nice ipod if u can add some dough to that but if not nice wrist watch will do.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by madlady(f): 10:38am On Feb 02, 2010
@Topic A beautiful bag embarassed, by the way, how much is that in pound sterling?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by GL(f): 11:30am On Feb 02, 2010
toluxa1:

Hi girls. I want just a chip of advice on what to buy for a lady (my gf) on her birthday. I'm thinking of Perfume. Is it ok? Any other most prefered thing?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

come on, 3k for the [i]best [/i]birthday gift? for a lady? don't even think of perfume, she'll stone you with it! spend time with her and shower her with love. make something (craft) for her, take her somewhere. if you must buy a gift with that amount, go for something that wouldn't look cheap at that price. for example, a book if she likes to read.

madlady:

by the way, how much is that in pound sterling?

8 - 12 GBP
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 02, 2010
2-3k budget? Try Eau de Fake or Eau de smelling, Im sure these perfumes cost that much grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by galatico(m): 11:37am On Feb 02, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]@ topic
my best b'day gift is the gift of life and love

@poster
hmmhmm 2k-3k perfume too cheap xcept she is like 13-14yrs and wouldn't differentiate wat is from wat is not why not add some money and get her a mini-life teddy or something more affordable i think a good perfume costs way much more dan your budget [/size]

What's up with you girl/ladies with teddy bear
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by GL(f): 11:38am On Feb 02, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

2-3k budget? Try Eau de Fake or Eau de smelling, Im sure these perfumes cost that much grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by Moyola(f): 11:40am On Feb 02, 2010
I'd love a baybee! cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 02, 2010
galatico:

Exactly, I hate teddys, they look scary in the dark. shocked
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by Krissykriss(m): 11:45am On Feb 02, 2010
@d ladies, Na wa 4 girls o! So 2k-3k no fit buy gift wey una go appreciate? Ok, i'll rent a room (maybe in big fish restaurant) & we'll have intimacy for 3hrs. Thats 3k! The food is nice too.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by toluxa1(m): 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2010
Lol, lol, lol. Thanks pips for all the comments. I'm not quite sure yet, but it looks like i'm more confused now. Lol. Anyway, first of all, my girl is a very 'decent' girl. She's the type that treats things worth even N100 like its a hundred k. As long as its coming from me. Last time i bought her underwears that cost about that same amount. I'm also not quite sure she's the teddy bear type.

BTW, how much does a good perfume cost? (what type- name?). Is the problem in the perfume or in the fact that the perfume i want to buy is cheap?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by toluxa1(m): 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2010
Maybe the 'best' i used in the Topic is kind of misleading. I just want something GOOD that will be APPRECIATED.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by Moyola(f): 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2010
toluxa1:

Maybe the 'best' i used in the Topic is kind of misleading. I just want something GOOD that will be APPRECIATED.

A baby? undecided cheesy tongue
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by queenesthr(f): 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2010
100ml of a decent perfume costs about 10k. However I personally do not appreciate/give perfumes as a birthday gift. Maybe for Christmas or something else.

There are nice gifts you can get within your stated budget at a good gift shop - Bath set, Complete Manicure set, jewelry box, costume jewelry(if she loves them), Designer Comb/brush set, Make Up set, Dressing/Make Up Mirror  - such stuff.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by ekundayok: 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2010
[b][/b]SHE IS UR GIRL,YOU CANNOT DO MORE DAN UR POWER.I CAN ACCEPT ANY GIFT 4RM MY GUY.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by holotee(m): 12:46pm On Feb 02, 2010
To be honest with you; It's your girlfriend. You know her more than anyone on NL. Take a chill pill and relax. Be a lil creative and do something right from your heart. there's nothing they'll tell you here that will make sense. You have her heart so use that as a fulcrum and get her something nice !

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by chidipupay(m): 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2010
get her something that you know she can wear. something like necklace. with 2-3k you will get one.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by toluxa1(m): 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2010
@queenEsther. You post got my attention cos my girl's name is Esther and i call her queen (queen Esther). Thanks for the tip sha.

@holotee. Thanks, i'm very aware of that. I'v been with NL since Seun moved from mobilenigeria here, so I know how to handle information on Nairaland.

@all. Thankses.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by toluxa1(m): 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2010
chidipupay:

get her something that you know she can wear. something like necklace. with 2-3k you will get one.

Makes sense!
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by ayettymama(f): 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2010
oopsi didnt see ur price range!

erm,

erm,

u can make her a cake??
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by toluxa1(m): 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2010
Lol. ok o
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by mamagee3(f): 12:12am On Feb 03, 2010
A teddy Bear or Candies.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by melissaMBA: 5:44am On Feb 03, 2010
no idea how much N2000-N3000 is but for me a perfect birthday from my husband would be for him to come home with a beautiful bunch of flowers how ever much they costed just as long as they look pretty, a nice bottle of perfume later on as a suprise when i think ive had all my pressies and then a nice bottle of something cold and sparkling from the fridge to take upstairs to bed with a couple of glasses wink grin tongue kiss

that to me is perfect and romantic a birthday never to forget , so make sure u can top that next year or ull be in trouble from then on for years to come!!!
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by googles: 7:38am On Feb 03, 2010
galatico:

[size=13pt]i promise to tell you if only you tell me wassup with you boys/guys with play station and x-box[/size]
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by semid4lyfe(m): 7:47am On Feb 03, 2010
Aaah, tolu. . .aiye re? Na you don turn to sissy like this? So upon all the kishi wey you don hammer from NB, na only 2-3k u fit spend for your babe ehn? Anyway, nothing do you. Try dey show face for that our side once in a while.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 03, 2010
Aiye ni ye o! lmao

@post
Most likely, she already got a perfume. Find a used car to buy her. Not those jankulujankulu cars o
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by chelseabmw(m): 7:57am On Feb 03, 2010
A perfume will do
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by THEAMAKA(f): 7:59am On Feb 03, 2010
a fat, sexy, 2009 BMW. cool
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by toluxa1(m): 9:07am On Feb 03, 2010
@mellisaMBA.

She's my girl friend and not my wife, and BTW, we're not staying in the same place, so buying flowers and cold drinks to take upstairs wouldn't really work for me.

@semid. No be so jare. I did lots and lots of spending in January (including on her sha). Its always like that. I even gats withdraw all my cheese for NB sef, so i'm kinda broke now. Abi you wan send me some money ni. Lol.

I dey show sometimes for our side just reading posts sha.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. by galatico(m): 9:17am On Feb 03, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]i promise to tell you if only you tell me wassup with you boys/guys with play station and x-box[/size]

As you already know, playstation, Xbox are games, and games are mean't for relaxation, I have a Playstation which I play during my spare time, mostly when I return from work or weekends, it's fun even ladies play it .

It is mean't for releaving you of the stress at work,

What about the teddies they are scary, when you wake up at nite and see a black teddy won't you get scared? Remember Chucky the bad teddy, just pray you don't end up buying the wrong teddy .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, How Would You React If A Man Takes You To This Kind Of Restaurant? / So Yoruba Girls Can Suck Big Dick Like This! (video And Pictures) / This Is What Happens When A White Man Marries A Busty Black Woman((pictures!!))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.