Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,703 members, 7,921,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 07:40 AM

Having Problem With Smart Phone Missing Alarm? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Having Problem With Smart Phone Missing Alarm? (500 Views)

'putting Your Phone On Alarm Can Save Your Phone If Stolen' / Pls Help! Having Problem Using My VIVO X3T / Having Problem.with My Gioneef103 3g And 4g Networks Please Enter And Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having Problem With Smart Phone Missing Alarm? by eemjay00(m): 6:40am On Jul 11, 2017
PLEASE COME TO MY AID, I so much rely on my phone alarm and this days I wake up at odd time finding *miss alarm* notification on my phone...

Pls what the cause of this problem, and perhaps helping with a solution would be the best I would appreciate.

I would be glad to get some respond, cos I enjoy nairaland except from the fact that I don't post here
THANK YOU
Re: Having Problem With Smart Phone Missing Alarm? by smartty68(m): 6:52am On Jul 11, 2017
eemjay00:
PLEASE COME TO MY AID, I so much rely on my phone alarm and this days I wake up at odd time finding *miss alarm* notification on my phone...

Pls what the cause of this problem, and perhaps helping with a solution would be the best I would appreciate.

I would be glad to get some respond, cos I enjoy nairaland except from the fact that I don't post here
THANK YOU
Maybe you should try increasing the alarm tone in settings

1 Like

Re: Having Problem With Smart Phone Missing Alarm? by NLOwner(m): 10:26am On Jul 11, 2017
Try setting the alarm when you're awake and see if it rings, if it does ring, then you need to work on yourself.. You sleep too much!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amazing : SEE The New Iphone 8 Features That Will Shock You / Five Best Amazing Android Shortcut Tricks For You To Use And Feel Like A Pro / Mtn; I Am Tired!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.