Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,622 members, 7,888,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:47 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confused Freedom Fighter. Fighting The Lost Battle! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confused Freedom Fighter. Fighting The Lost Battle! (821 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo / Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) / Major Isaac Jasper, Ijaw Freedom Fighter 1938-1966 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confused Freedom Fighter. Fighting The Lost Battle! by oladeebo: 7:39am On Jul 11, 2017
May be Nnamdi kanu is confused or didn't even know where to begin his fight, in any option of the self determination fighting, it consumed time even if you are well prepared and sure of the victory, having the political, economics, social control of the people you want to liberate!
it's a real fight of centuries, if you as confused, unprepared and lack the full backing of political force of the region you were fighting for, then, you were fighting for the lost battle already!
catalonia is fighting for independence from 1800, they've won referendum, they've won legal battle, they have political parties, and control the totality of their region, they can mobilize millions of people in a fragment of time! well developed and viable separate country!
but yet they were still in agitation till today and no sight of independence!
Samething is happening to Scottish, Quebecois! to mention just few!
There were many countries all over the world successful haven independence but no recognition of international community, they were there as an independence state on the paper!
So Nnamdi kanu should stopped confusion mission and face the reality of the self determination right fight,
it's hard!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confused Freedom Fighter. Fighting The Lost Battle! by simplyhonest(m): 7:42am On Jul 11, 2017
hmnnn...confused or not, he is still a freedom fighter. so, my dear OP.... what are you fighting for

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confused Freedom Fighter. Fighting The Lost Battle! by YourImaginaryBF: 7:45am On Jul 11, 2017
freedom-fighter ko PDP-fighter.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confused Freedom Fighter. Fighting The Lost Battle! by Integrityfarms(m): 7:47am On Jul 11, 2017
If ọ my the amount of time spent in writing this gibberish is converted to personal study or tutorials in the English class, you will be more productive to yourself. But unfortunately...

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confused Freedom Fighter. Fighting The Lost Battle! by oladeebo: 8:18am On Jul 11, 2017
Integrityfarms:
If ọ my the amount of time spent in writing this gibberish is converted to personal study or tutorials in the English class, you will be more productive to yourself. But unfortunately...
Scheduled Independence Referendums known to world:
Kurdistan in 25 sept. 2017, the current state is iraq
The referendum will also take place in the disputed territories of Northern Iraq regarding article 140.
But No recognition!

Catalonia in 1st october 2017, the current state is Spain
But No recognition!

New Caledonia in 2018, the current state is france
With recognition!
Because of Noumea Accord!

Bougainville in 15 June 2019, the current state is Papua New Guinea
With recognition!
*The date is only tentative as the island has to meet certain criteria before the vote can happen.*
These were the futures new states referendum well know to the whole world!
You people have a long way to go!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confused Freedom Fighter. Fighting The Lost Battle! by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 11, 2017
oladeebo:
[s]May be Nnamdi kanu is confused or didn't even know where to begin his fight, in any option of the self determination fighting, it consumed time even if you are well prepared and sure of the victory, having the political, economics, social control of the people you want to liberate!
it's a real fight of centuries, if you as confused, unprepared and lack the full backing of political force of the region you were fighting for, then, you were fighting for the lost battle already!
catalonia is fighting for independence from 1800, they've won referendum, they've won legal battle, they have political parties, and control the totality of their region, they can mobilize millions of people in a fragment of time! well developed and viable separate country!
There were many countries all over the world successful haven independence but no recognition of international community, they were there as an independence state on the paper!
So Nnamdi kanu should stopped confusion mission and face the reality of the self determination right fight,
it's hard![/s]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confused Freedom Fighter. Fighting The Lost Battle! by Lightening: 8:24am On Jul 11, 2017
oladeebo:
May be Nnamdi kanu is confused or didn't even know where to begin his fight, in any option of the self determination fighting, it consumed time even if you are well prepared and sure of the victory, having the political, economics, social control of the people you want to liberate!
it's hard!

The people of a region are the political force of that region or do you know of another? Shallow thinking at its best.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confused Freedom Fighter. Fighting The Lost Battle! by amjoseph19: 8:27am On Jul 11, 2017
Lost battle abi na winning battle... what's your own in it? You all want him to fail and according to you he is on the wrong path. You should be happy rather than bring concerned.
Let me explain it to you the way you will understand. It's just like you want your friend to fail the exam he is writing, you peep through his answer sheet, you saw that he is writing jargons. Are you not supposed to be happy and smiling? Why are you are telling him what he is doing wrong??

Hello kiddo... mark my word, any day Kanu begins to seek the opinion of those whose houses are in Abuja is the day he will fail.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confused Freedom Fighter. Fighting The Lost Battle! by oladeebo: 8:28am On Jul 11, 2017
simplyhonest:
hmnnn...confused or not, he is still a freedom fighter. so, my dear OP.... what are you fighting for
Am fighting for the peaceful co-existence of Nigeria nation!
also those gullible follow follow Nnamdi kanu either in the east and in the west must known their mission and the battle in front of them and stopped the confusion battle, and known that referendum is not independence, even if you won in the ballot!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confused Freedom Fighter. Fighting The Lost Battle! by paBuhari(m): 8:37am On Jul 11, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu, nightmare of ewedu afonja hypocrites who benefit hugely from one Nigger-area grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confused Freedom Fighter. Fighting The Lost Battle! by oladeebo: 8:39am On Jul 11, 2017
Lightening:

The people of a region are the political force of that region or do you know of another? Shallow thinking at its best.
Don't be confused, the political, cultural, economics and social force of a region is far different from self determination organisation of the region,
you now see the political elites of the east had kicked against biafra, likewise cultural groups(Ohaeneze), Traditional rulers and economics force of the East!
Why Innoson didn't openly give support to biafra or promote it!
if you are conscience, you will know Nnamdi kanu/ipob is on the lost battle front!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confused Freedom Fighter. Fighting The Lost Battle! by oladeebo: 8:48am On Jul 11, 2017
amjoseph19:
Lost battle abi na winning battle... what's your own in it? You all want him to fail and according to you he is on the wrong path. You should be happy rather than bring concerned.
Let me explain it to you the way you will understand. It's just like you want your friend to fail the exam he is writing, you peep through his answer sheet, you saw that he is writing jargons. Are you not supposed to be happy and smiling? Why are you are telling him what he is doing wrong??

Hello kiddo... mark my word, any day Kanu begins to seek the opinion of those whose houses are in Abuja is the day he will fail.
stop, stop pls, don't be carried away with emotional but face the reality and see how it's difficult or easy to have independent state in
the existing Sovereign state.
today every one has access to information and record is there for you, unless you refused.
I challenge you to proof me wrong with documentations!
ok!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confused Freedom Fighter. Fighting The Lost Battle! by simplyhonest(m): 11:29am On Jul 11, 2017
oladeebo:

Am fighting for the peaceful co-existence of Nigeria nation!
also those gullible follow follow Nnamdi kanu either in the east and in the west must known their mission and the battle in front of them and stopped the confusion battle, and known that referendum is not independence, even if you won in the ballot!
I understand what you are fighting for and I won't call you a "confused person"...sane way I want you to understand what other people are fighting for and stop calling them abusive names... thanks
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confused Freedom Fighter. Fighting The Lost Battle! by oladeebo: 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
simplyhonest:

I understand what you are fighting for and I won't call you a "confused person"...sane way I want you to understand what other people are fighting for and stop calling them abusive names... thanks
but you should have started with igbo who call Nigeria name! because as for me I didn't have other country beside Nigeria, I can't accept you attack my country at my present and you expect me to keep quit!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confused Freedom Fighter. Fighting The Lost Battle! by simplyhonest(m): 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
oladeebo:

but you should have started with igbo who call Nigeria name! because as for me I didn't have other country beside Nigeria, I can't accept you attack my country at my present and you expect me to keep quit!
I am a Nigerian as well... a full blooded one at that and I don't approve others desecrating my country... same way I cautioned you, I also caution others... you see.. we need to realise that the social media is a public space and not just you and I Will read whatever we put out... let's be a positive representative of who we really are... thanks bro
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confused Freedom Fighter. Fighting The Lost Battle! by oladeebo: 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
simplyhonest:

I am a Nigerian as well... a full blooded one at that and I don't approve others desecrating my country... same way I cautioned you, I also caution others... you see.. we need to realise that the social media is a public space and not just you and I Will read whatever we put out... let's be a positive representative of who we really are... thanks bro
if they realise the better!
thanks

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confused Freedom Fighter. Fighting The Lost Battle! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
oladeebo:
it's hard!

"Alaafin of Oyo backs restructuring, says current system retrogressive"

The Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, on Monday in Ibadan backed calls for Nigeria’s restructuring, stressing that the present arrangement would not allow states in Nigeria to develop at their own pace.

The monarch spoke at the public presentation of a biography and postscript titled, ‘Samuel Ladoke Akintola in the eyes of history’, which was written by Femi Kehinde.

According to Alaafin, the North was favoured in terms of revenue allocation because while more states and council areas were created in the region, the southern states had yet to enjoy similar opportunity.

He said, “The first time that the Federal Government would interfere in state affairs began when the government at the centre interfered in the feud between Akintola and (the late Chief Obafemi) Awolowo. The government, in support of Akintola, declared a state of emergency in the old Western Region, snowballing into a serious crisis.

Read more ==> http://punchng.com/alaafin-backs-restructuring-says-current-system-retrogressive/

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confused Freedom Fighter. Fighting The Lost Battle! by fortunekaura(m): 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
confused or hungry for power .. It wont end well for him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confused Freedom Fighter. Fighting The Lost Battle! by 9jabull: 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
That some people has been failing in an events doesn't mean that every body must fail.
Meanwhile remember we have fought war for independence.
Anyway we don't care how long it will take us, we have started the struggle no going back.
On Biafra no going back.

(1) (Reply)

Your Favorite GEJ Quote Vs Ur Favorite PMB Quote / Reno Omokiri Shades Ezekwesili / Heavy Gun Shot In Nnamdi Kanu Residence-daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.