Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,143 members, 7,890,856 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:04 PM

Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” (28269 Views)

Taylor Swift Breaks Michael Jackson’s Record At Ama’s 2019[Full List Of Winners] / “i Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” – Humblesmith . / Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 11, 2017
This one own done finish...... when you never find your bearing for the industry you won break record smh

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” by heenriiy19(m): 11:48am On Jul 11, 2017
He should try breaking small doctors record before moving on idiot
Re: Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” by Kaymaxine(m): 11:51am On Jul 11, 2017
Go and ask nice...he neva collect grammy since.
Re: Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” by zubyzion(m): 11:52am On Jul 11, 2017
Sumtins re easier said than done
Re: Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” by DarkRebel69: 11:52am On Jul 11, 2017
heenriiy19:
He should try breaking small doctors record before moving on idiot

Ah! You had me ninjaed! These were precisely my thoughts. After he cracks Small Doctor's record, or even Lil Kesh's record, then maybe our ears might be more receptive to his talks about surpassing MJ.

Well, I'm not one to discourage a dreamer. Impossibilty is after all only a kiss away reality. grin

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” by Nov6(m): 11:57am On Jul 11, 2017
Nma27:
Joke of the Century...lolz
laf wan kill me die make him go brk black face own fes
Re: Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” by Memphis357(m): 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha! !
This muthafucka iz just a f**king clown!
Re: Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” by miniziter(m): 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
Jostico:
undecided he might be wrong. but the record would be broken. no be person set am

Na him wan come break am?

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” by starrybaba(m): 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
u never fit challenge wizkid even in the next 5years and u 're here dreaming more than Joseph
Re: Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” by Tunesoven(m): 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
Is like this guy .....well good luck.
Www.tunesoven.com
Re: Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” by iamrealdeji(m): 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
I don't even know him and yet I was born,bred and live in Nigeria. Michael started at age 5 and the whole world knew him since then. this dude is not even close to breaking ordinary Wizkid or Davido records talkless of Michael Jackson.
Re: Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” by Jerrypolo(m): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Humblesmith, you are giving the man who sells you weed a bad name
Re: Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” by Pauloskii46(m): 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
Bro It Is Well
But the kind koboko way Michael J take they wait for u for that side eheeeee Na only Angle Michael go save u..
GoodLuck
Re: Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” by Tamarapetty(f): 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Hello dear. How you doing today? smiley
cheesy fine and u
Re: Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” by Maximus85(m): 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
Dauda21:
Osinachi crooner, Humblesmith has spoken of his aspirations in a new interview with Broadway TV .According to him,he wants to break Micheal Jackson's record.He said

[img]https://1.bp..com/-5w8JAbqZXsU/WWRuFsQNRJI/AAAAAAADuSU/UDJPG_ST-nohMmkcYfO6wzrDzl3xMw8rACLcBGAs/s1600/humblesmith-biography.jpg[/img]

I want to break Micheal Jackson's record. It sounds funny,i sounds crazy. It sounds as if this boy dey mad oh,he don dey craze. But it's all about belief you know. When I was young,watching Micheal Jackson back then,he was more like a god,people worship Micheal Jackson. I'm not saying that people should worship me oh. But you see that standard, that is what I ant to break. So my future is very bright,very huge.

More @>>>https://trendzbase..com/2017/07/i-want-to-break-michael-jacksons-record.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJiZadgCohI

This guy Don high Kogi Igbo.
Re: Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” by babatops(m): 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
Humblesmith that's a tall order. Well with believe, nothing is impossible.. www.padigist.com
Re: Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” by willibounce1(m): 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
Maybe when he moves to biafrua.d country, he'll bleak the lecord.
Re: Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” by ensamy(m): 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
This guy dey on weed 24/7.
Re: Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” by Bitchiamjay(m): 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
Break MJ's record with OSINACHI?

LMAO grin , YOU NEED JEHOVAH

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” by ChopBellefull(m): 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
MrPdtech:
Oga Park well there.. With how many hits Goan work first. Be Humble.. Inukwa akuko.

Him neva break flavour record na Michael Jackson.. Ok o

Shebi daz hw skales promised us grammy in his first single.. Now even headies dey hard m.
Re: Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” by Temysteve(m): 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
The 'saki weed' my friend smoke to the extent of peeing in his mum pot of soup is now troubling this guy o.
Re: Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” by LoveJesus87(m): 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
Tamarapetty:
cheesy fine and u
Am good! Now that I have your attention, Can I introduce myself? smiley
Re: Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” by drealnamdy(m): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
He has smoked kwale weed

Re: Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ur royal behind is cool... hope u don't shiit big tho kiss undecided
Atlantia:
It does sound funny...but people have had crazier dreams.
He believes in himself and that's all that matters.
Re: Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” by Tamarapetty(f): 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Am good! Now that I have your attention, Can I introduce myself? smiley
yeahh
Re: Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” by LoveJesus87(m): 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
Tamarapetty:
yeahh
Thank you Ayam wondering if I should do it here embarassed so they will not come and hijack my identity cos I have an interesting profile dear cheesy Can we do it inbox
Re: Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” by Tamarapetty(f): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Thank you Ayam wondering if I should do it here embarassed so they will not come and hijack my identity cos I have an interesting profile dear cheesy Can we do it inbox
Lol, yes
Re: Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” by TruexGOLD(m): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mchwww....sombori wi just go and be trying his ancestors!!! you know who MJ be? break record ko! break plate ni!
Re: Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” by LoveJesus87(m): 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Lol, yes
ok dear. Thank you cheesy have sent u a pm
Re: Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” by Atlantia(f): 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
romeorails:
Ur royal behind is cool... hope u don't shiit big tho kiss undecided
undecided
Re: Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” by Ifyhills(f): 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
with hardwork u will, gudluck
Re: Humblesmith: "I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” by Chijosky(m): 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
This guy sef.. That's how you went on tour to London to sing Osinachi, Osinachi Part2, Osinachi remix, Osinachi ft Phyno, Osinachi ft Davido, Osinachi ft Weird Mc..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tayo Faniran’s Sons Are So Cute! (Photo) / Monalisa Chinda Flawless In New Photos / Wizkid's 2nd Son King Ayo's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.