Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,288 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:59 AM

Mines Planted By Boko Haram Kills Vigilante Chairman & JTF Vice In Dikwa(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mines Planted By Boko Haram Kills Vigilante Chairman & JTF Vice In Dikwa(pics) (15158 Views)

Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram / Boko Haram Kills Bulama Bukar Maradona, Civilian JTF Chairman In Borno(photos) / 2019: Buhari May Pick Igbo Vice In Response To Restructuring, Marginalization – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mines Planted By Boko Haram Kills Vigilante Chairman & JTF Vice In Dikwa(pics) by supereagle(m): 9:44am On Jul 11, 2017
GEJ. See you.

Re: Mines Planted By Boko Haram Kills Vigilante Chairman & JTF Vice In Dikwa(pics) by pterson(m): 9:46am On Jul 11, 2017
WTF!
Re: Mines Planted By Boko Haram Kills Vigilante Chairman & JTF Vice In Dikwa(pics) by drnoel: 9:47am On Jul 11, 2017
ebosie11:
Death has been announced of Bagoyi Gana Monday (Vice Chairman, Civilian JTF Dikwa) and Bukar Kellube Banga (Chairman, Vigilantes Dikwa) who lost their lives after stepping on Boko Haram mines on their way back from operation.The duo have been pivotal in protecting the lives of the ordinary masses from Boko Haram.

See photos from their burial after the cut....

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/planted-by-boko-haram-kills-vigilante.html

Who is looking for what mine with the population of observers there?
Re: Mines Planted By Boko Haram Kills Vigilante Chairman & JTF Vice In Dikwa(pics) by holatin(m): 9:56am On Jul 11, 2017
Integrityfarms:

The danger unknown of breeding a monster is that it will one day turn against its master
sponsoring and sponsored na two different thing
Re: Mines Planted By Boko Haram Kills Vigilante Chairman & JTF Vice In Dikwa(pics) by holatin(m): 9:57am On Jul 11, 2017
evilyoruba:

But you diabolically forgot that fight against book haram is fight against the North... Buhari
and be you ever researched to know why he say so or you just swallow every hook, line and sicker thrown at you
Re: Mines Planted By Boko Haram Kills Vigilante Chairman & JTF Vice In Dikwa(pics) by davillian(m): 9:59am On Jul 11, 2017
And the army said they have successfully defeated Boko haram
Re: Mines Planted By Boko Haram Kills Vigilante Chairman & JTF Vice In Dikwa(pics) by ripbubu: 10:16am On Jul 11, 2017
The killing will continue until igbos leave this zoo.. And the blood split by north is Avenged
Re: Mines Planted By Boko Haram Kills Vigilante Chairman & JTF Vice In Dikwa(pics) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:24am On Jul 11, 2017
smartty68:
They've resort to planting of mines shocked

These people are the Afghanistan version in Nigeria

Buhari must be sponsoring these people!
even if buhari dies you will still say he is sponsoring them from his grave
Re: Mines Planted By Boko Haram Kills Vigilante Chairman & JTF Vice In Dikwa(pics) by undefeateds: 10:24am On Jul 11, 2017
holatin:
do you live in Lagos, I am ready to sell my dad house to sponsor a brain surgery for you cus I will tell you something broda. you ve no brain.

let say you are right even though a brainless person can't be.

why will a president sponsor a group that will tarnish his own image ?

why will he continue sponsoring them when their manace will reduce his chance for second term ?

just answer those two question in fact you can call a friend (one with brain)

I need answer ASAP
I wonder what u use to think,are u deaf when bubu is saying dogs and baboon will be soaked in blood,oga just talk to his boys to reduce it a little to make it look like this boko guys have been defeated, but still they can never forget their primary assignment which is Islamizing the country,DAT is why we are still hearing bombs up and down,so stop thinking with ur ass
Re: Mines Planted By Boko Haram Kills Vigilante Chairman & JTF Vice In Dikwa(pics) by holatin(m): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2017
undefeateds:

I wonder what u use to think,are u deaf when bubu is saying dogs and baboon will be soaked in blood,oga just talk to his boys to reduce it a little to make it look like this boko guys have been defeated, but still they can never forget their primary assignment which is Islamizing the country,DAT is why we are still hearing bombs up and down,so stop thinking with ur ass

same stupid post everyday, them say make you read no but anything you hear from mouth and internet, na you go dey rewrite am. no brain, no research just come online to showcase stupidity and gullibility.

mtcheww
Re: Mines Planted By Boko Haram Kills Vigilante Chairman & JTF Vice In Dikwa(pics) by peacemara54(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2017
Check my signature

Re: Mines Planted By Boko Haram Kills Vigilante Chairman & JTF Vice In Dikwa(pics) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 11, 2017
Dutchey:
eyes bags are getting bigger, pimple are all over, not enough sleep everyday. but that's what it takes if you are chasing your dreams. not giving up

My guy get enough sleep, stop wasting ur precious time chasing only money
Re: Mines Planted By Boko Haram Kills Vigilante Chairman & JTF Vice In Dikwa(pics) by sfinkzslot(m): 11:44am On Jul 11, 2017
Boko haram has no chill cry
Re: Mines Planted By Boko Haram Kills Vigilante Chairman & JTF Vice In Dikwa(pics) by undefeateds: 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
holatin:
same stupid post everyday, them say make you read no but anything you hear from mouth and internet, na you go dey rewrite am. no brain, no research just come online to showcase stupidity and gullibility.

mtcheww
I wonder ow ur brain look like,and ur level of stupidity is second to none,pls can u deny DAT bubu didn't make dat kind comment at DAT time DAT dogs and baboon will be soaked in blood,even at a particular time he said an attack on boko haram is an attack on north,so why are u so brainwashed DAT u can't even differentiate between right and wrong,so all those info wey I write I heard it from somebody, honestly u need to be taken to mental care facility to be able to ascertain what is seriously wrong with ur head,thank you.
Re: Mines Planted By Boko Haram Kills Vigilante Chairman & JTF Vice In Dikwa(pics) by holatin(m): 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
undefeateds:

I wonder ow ur brain look like,and ur level of stupidity is second to none,pls can u deny DAT bubu didn't make dat kind comment at DAT time DAT dogs and baboon will be soaked in blood,even at a particular time he said an attack on boko haram is an attack on north,so why are u so brainwashed DAT u can't even differentiate between right and wrong,so all those info wey I write I heard it from somebody, honestly u need to be taken to mental care facility to be able to ascertain what is seriously wrong with ur head,thank you.
when did he say so ? what actually happened that made him say so and pls do you have any physical evidence like a video to buttress your post.

stop throwing tantrum like a small child, read and research kiddo
Re: Mines Planted By Boko Haram Kills Vigilante Chairman & JTF Vice In Dikwa(pics) by mechanics(m): 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
RIP
Re: Mines Planted By Boko Haram Kills Vigilante Chairman & JTF Vice In Dikwa(pics) by undefeateds: 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
holatin:
when did he say so ? what actually happened that made him say so and pls do you have any physical evidence like a video to buttress your post.

stop throwing tantrum like a small child, read and research kiddo
that is d reason why u ve phone,google search it,I can't waste my mb,but bros shey u no dey Nigeria because u re talking like a person that they just brought from another planet,I pity ur lifestyle
Re: Mines Planted By Boko Haram Kills Vigilante Chairman & JTF Vice In Dikwa(pics) by Yeligray(m): 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
smartty68:

Guy at this juncture I don't know what to say no more!

Now I go the waka to look ground, anything wey look like milk konkon(can) na to sharperly change track
na so na...b4 wey be sey u go see bag for road carry but now if i see bag i d run pass
Re: Mines Planted By Boko Haram Kills Vigilante Chairman & JTF Vice In Dikwa(pics) by Yeligray(m): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mayydayy:

Whoever is sponsoring this boko haram must be the devil himself.is it not enough already?
Or.are they trying to sustain it at low level and push it to full scale if eventually a northerner couldn't find his way to the aso rock come 2019
it's all politics bro, it is a dangerous game.. But i hate the fact that they take human lyfs just to fulfill their ambitions.. As it is and as u know that in Naija if u r not rich you don't have a say.
Re: Mines Planted By Boko Haram Kills Vigilante Chairman & JTF Vice In Dikwa(pics) by Yeligray(m): 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mayydayy:

Whoever is sponsoring this boko haram must be the devil himself.is it not enough already?
Or.are they trying to sustain it at low level and push it to full scale if eventually a northerner couldn't find his way to the aso rock come 2019
it's all politics bro, it is a dangerous game.. But i hate the fact that they take human lyfs just to fulfill their ambitions.. As it is and as u know that in Naija if u r not rich you don't have a say...#the government is not even accountable to the people, it is not transparent,it has failed to protect lyfs and properties etc..many can be said, their children school abroad when there is no money for us to even pay school fees.. Nigeria needs deliverance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Mark Visits Abdusalami Abubakar (Photos) / WTO Screens Okonjo-iweala Today / Atiku Abubakar Receives Ekiti PDP Stakeholders In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.