Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,505 members, 7,914,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:15 PM

Masquerader Chases Student To Death In Owerri - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Masquerader Chases Student To Death In Owerri (15974 Views)

U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) / SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies / FRSC Official Chases Traffic Violator "James Bond" Style In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerader Chases Student To Death In Owerri by Zillion27(m): 11:51am On Jul 11, 2017
D masquerade need to be arrested and sent to psychiatric forest for a ancestry check up.
Re: Masquerader Chases Student To Death In Owerri by Zillion27(m): 11:52am On Jul 11, 2017
D masquerade need to be arrested and sent to psychiatric forest for a ancestry check up. [/color][color=#770077]
Re: Masquerader Chases Student To Death In Owerri by fixedhollies(m): 11:55am On Jul 11, 2017
Your father, you guys with ur ethnic hatred comments are making nairaland unattractive. I hardly want to come here again. Fool.
Neduzze5:

For Afonja
Re: Masquerader Chases Student To Death In Owerri by longsnake(m): 11:57am On Jul 11, 2017
So. lie Mohammed want us to chase our future leaders to death God go soon punish him.
Re: Masquerader Chases Student To Death In Owerri by Immanueladebol(m): 11:58am On Jul 11, 2017
mrmrmister:

The worst thing that could ever happen to a man is to have a dormant brain.
I feel really sad for you, from the bottom of my heart.
Bros bros

Re: Masquerader Chases Student To Death In Owerri by kazzy4u(m): 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
mad fall on u
Re: Masquerader Chases Student To Death In Owerri by Favour155(m): 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
I lived in this Area of Owerri for 9 years, both my primary and secondary education,

the masquarade of a thing have done more harm than entertain people, which was the purpose of bringing it.

I just pity for the little fellow that died
RIP kiddo.
Re: Masquerader Chases Student To Death In Owerri by Neduzze5(m): 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
fixedhollies:
Your father, you guys with ur ethnic hatred comments are making nairaland unattractive. I hardly want to come here again. Fool.

See this one. Who are you? Who sent you? undecided
Re: Masquerader Chases Student To Death In Owerri by SoldierBoy1(m): 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
Which kind erepa be this... Ah ah na by force... The young promising boy dey go school so hin no go turn out like d masquerade.... U still carry yourself go dey run after small boy what a schizophrenic man... RIP man... For those coming to check the region this is not the right thread be considerate please so carry ur sentiments somewhere else. You're blessed.
Re: Masquerader Chases Student To Death In Owerri by kinibigdeal(m): 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
Let the masquerade come to ikorodu and try that nonsense.
Re: Masquerader Chases Student To Death In Owerri by SoldierBoy1(m): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
Favour155:
I lived in this Area of Owerri for 9 years, both my primary and secondary education,

the masquarade of a thing have done more harm than entertain people, which was the purpose of bringing it.

I just pity for the little fellow that died
RIP kiddo.
No vex oo... Na Opara be this?
Re: Masquerader Chases Student To Death In Owerri by SoldierBoy1(m): 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
fixedhollies:
I get u keep telling them about what's right... Don't abandon the forum because of them.. They are not worth it.
Re: Masquerader Chases Student To Death In Owerri by fixedhollies(m): 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
[qquote author=Neduzze5 post=58342965]

See this one. Who are you? Who sent you? undecided[/quote] You may not know me and i don't care! All i am saying is that u guys are ethnic bigot
Re: Masquerader Chases Student To Death In Owerri by fixedhollies(m): 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
Only uncivilized fellow behaves like you guys. painting here with ethnicity paints. Undefined guys everywhere.
Neduzze5:

See this one. Who are you? Who sent you? undecided
Re: Masquerader Chases Student To Death In Owerri by olureignforever: 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
Neduzze5:
I suspect he is an Afonjatic masquerade.

What is the Eiye Masquerade doing in Igbo land?

When IPOD misbehaves, Afonja is to be blamed.
Re: Masquerader Chases Student To Death In Owerri by Chukazu: 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
All I want to hear is that the useless masquerade has been apprehended
Re: Masquerader Chases Student To Death In Owerri by Dthespian: 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
That's how a masquerade chased one of the most brightest student to death in st. Gregory college Amiri imo state last year.... and no one was arrested.
Re: Masquerader Chases Student To Death In Owerri by morbeta(m): 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
That's their sacrifice to their deity. Police should arrestable of them they are humans.
Re: Masquerader Chases Student To Death In Owerri by naturefellow(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
eleojo23:
I hate this masquerade thing.

Why should they always chase and flog people?

And the pathetic thing is that even grownup men will be running from them to avoid getting flogged.

What kind of nonsense is that?
you sound like someone that has just been whipped. LOL �
Re: Masquerader Chases Student To Death In Owerri by eleojo23: 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
naturefellow:
you sound like someone that has just been whipped. LOL �

Naa..
I'm far far away from there grin
Re: Masquerader Chases Student To Death In Owerri by hilroy: 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Neduzze5:
I suspect he is an Afonjatic masquerade.

What is the Eiye Masquerade doing in Igbo land?

May your Ignorance continue to live with you forever
Re: Masquerader Chases Student To Death In Owerri by Gesd(m): 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
ojuju calabar
Re: Masquerader Chases Student To Death In Owerri by stanbaba: 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
i was at scene at Orogwe in Owerri...really disheartening

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cybercrime: Court Sends UNILORIN, KWASU, Kwara Poly Students To Jail / Bar Manager Sets His 13-Year Old Attendant On Fire For Allegedly Stealing N1500 / Man Beaten Blue And Black In Warri For Burglary (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.