Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,970 members, 7,896,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:24 AM

This Amazing Toyota Tundrasine Is A Toyota Tundra Limousine (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Amazing Toyota Tundrasine Is A Toyota Tundra Limousine (photos) (32476 Views)

Inkas Reveals N432m Bulletproof Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limousine (photos) / Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover / This N81m Danfo Bus Limousine Is The Best You’ve Ever Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Amazing Toyota Tundrasine Is A Toyota Tundra Limousine (photos) by Brillantman: 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
I quite understand the fact that you are taking solace in the present poverty wringling both your brain and mind
Leonbonapart:
After all and all, the spirit will still return to God who gave it and the body will return to dust where it came from.
vanity upon vanity, all is vanity but JESUS alone
Re: This Amazing Toyota Tundrasine Is A Toyota Tundra Limousine (photos) by mebad(m): 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
Leonbonapart:
After all and all, the spirit will still return to God who gave it and the body will return to dust where it came from.
vanity upon vanity, all is vanity but JESUS alone

lf all is vanity what are you doing on nairaland ? isn't the device you using to view and comment also vanity ? ... sometimes you just need to think differently
Re: This Amazing Toyota Tundrasine Is A Toyota Tundra Limousine (photos) by lincs25(m): 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
People of God that we all know were at the right hand of God such as Abraham, David, Solomon to mention but a few. Life is vanity when man sin and God take his glory away from man and death has taken over yet those people enjoy a wealthier life on earth. Somebody with a poverty mentality will come and be commenting on this trade that vanity upon vanity, not now that the vanity started. Let me have the money enjoy myself and die, it depends on your ways with God.
Re: This Amazing Toyota Tundrasine Is A Toyota Tundra Limousine (photos) by ANOWEDGREAT: 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
rawpadgin:
so why showing us this wen u know 98 percent of us in this forum can't afford it

or u want us to become desperate & start the 'evans business's?

after seun Don collect money from this people, the next thing na to brandish their products for our face as if we care
Very poor defeatist mindset
Re: This Amazing Toyota Tundrasine Is A Toyota Tundra Limousine (photos) by muller101(m): 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
HsLBroker:
I love Toyota
TOYOTA. The one you ought to avoid
Re: This Amazing Toyota Tundrasine Is A Toyota Tundra Limousine (photos) by muller101(m): 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
eleojo23:
What type of creature is this?
it's a snake
Re: This Amazing Toyota Tundrasine Is A Toyota Tundra Limousine (photos) by whitebeard(m): 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
swegiedon:

complete turnoff mehn...see as the doors make am look anyhow
I tell u
Re: This Amazing Toyota Tundrasine Is A Toyota Tundra Limousine (photos) by Petroz: 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
Dis one fit cary all dem thugs 4 one place�����
Re: This Amazing Toyota Tundrasine Is A Toyota Tundra Limousine (photos) by emmymdk: 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
Machine!
Re: This Amazing Toyota Tundrasine Is A Toyota Tundra Limousine (photos) by lelvin(m): 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
What's with all the doors? The car be like centipede abi na millipede. ���
Re: This Amazing Toyota Tundrasine Is A Toyota Tundra Limousine (photos) by joenor(m): 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
This na for Family of 8, love the car ni!
Re: This Amazing Toyota Tundrasine Is A Toyota Tundra Limousine (photos) by Chijosky(m): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
I used to say Tundra is too big now they have converted it to limousine... I don't have anything to say again

1 Like

Re: This Amazing Toyota Tundrasine Is A Toyota Tundra Limousine (photos) by sirwilson(m): 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
whitebeard:
So everywhere nah door..!! Turn off.

As for me, I think those doors serve as emergency exit in case any jawa go gaz...

1 Like

Re: This Amazing Toyota Tundrasine Is A Toyota Tundra Limousine (photos) by campbelljosh(m): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
Not fine. See doors like public toilets

1 Like

Re: This Amazing Toyota Tundrasine Is A Toyota Tundra Limousine (photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
mebad:

lf all is vanity what are you doing on nairaland ? isn't the device you using to view and comment also vanity ? ... sometimes you just need to think differently
think differently and always remind yourself of the truth
Re: This Amazing Toyota Tundrasine Is A Toyota Tundra Limousine (photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
bolinjkezzy:

Does that make you feel good?
very good
Re: This Amazing Toyota Tundrasine Is A Toyota Tundra Limousine (photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

I want that Vanity..
Poverty mentality
I am rich bro.... can't boast but the truth must need be told
Re: This Amazing Toyota Tundrasine Is A Toyota Tundra Limousine (photos) by motherlode: 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
This is what I call a " Rugged Limousine ". grin
Re: This Amazing Toyota Tundrasine Is A Toyota Tundra Limousine (photos) by rawpadgin(m): 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
ANOWEDGREAT:

Very poor defeatist mindset
Mr. Rich mindset, shut the hell up!

I am 95% sure that i am richer than u, more ambitious than u, have a stable & a better paying job than u

& stay off my mention so we don't take this to a whole new level.
Re: This Amazing Toyota Tundrasine Is A Toyota Tundra Limousine (photos) by Bondesniger(m): 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
TRANSPORTERS UNA BRAND DON COME
Re: This Amazing Toyota Tundrasine Is A Toyota Tundra Limousine (photos) by Mosjentle(m): 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
it looks like a millipede�����

1 Like

Re: This Amazing Toyota Tundrasine Is A Toyota Tundra Limousine (photos) by brightnelly(f): 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
autojosh:
Toyota takes the Tundra pickup to new places in luxury and length with its Tundrasine concept.

It started out as a Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition 4×4 CrewMax 5.7L V8 pickup. Toyota then transformed that full-size Tundra into a larger-than-life-size limousine—hence the Tundrasine’s portmanteau name.

The Tundrasine is over 26 feet in length and has a wheelbase of 235.9 inches. The exterior is painted Midnight Black Metallic, and its eight doors open to reveal a custom and functional brown leather interior, inspired by the cockpits and passenger compartments of luxury private jets.

“People have seen plenty of limousines before, but never one quite like the Tundrasine,” said Appelbaum.

The Tundra that serves as the basis for this chauffeur-driven showstopper was—like all Toyota Tundras—assembled at the company’s facility in San Antonio. “They say everything’s bigger in Texas,” Appelbaum said, “and the Tundrasine really drives that point home—or anywhere you want to go.”

Fast Facts

Base vehicle: Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition 4×4 CrewMax 5.7LV8

Exterior color: Midnight Black Metallic

Interior color: Brown leather

Wheelbase: 235.9″ (+ 90.2″ vs. stock Tundra CrewMax)

Overall length: 319.1″ (+ 90.2″)

Overall height: 76.2″ (no change)

Overall width: 79.9″ (no change)

Track (front/rear): 67.9″/67.9″ (no change)

Curb weight: 7,978 lbs. (+ 2,288 lbs.)

https://autojosh.com/toyota-tundrasine-concept-makes-global-debut-toyotas-sema-display/

Sir please I need your Whatsapp contact smiley
Re: This Amazing Toyota Tundrasine Is A Toyota Tundra Limousine (photos) by ceragon123: 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
Most rich men don't have Jobs, they give out jobs. Abi how rich are you?

rawpadgin:
Mr. Rich mindset, shut the hell up!

I am 95% sure that i am richer than u, more ambitious than u, have a stable & a better paying job than u

& stay off my mention so we don't take this to a whole new level.
Re: This Amazing Toyota Tundrasine Is A Toyota Tundra Limousine (photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
Leonbonapart:
I am rich bro.... can't boast but the truth must need be told
Please,i am broke and i need money (120k precisely) to close a deal with a Chinese Org. If u can assist me financially. Any amount you can help me with bro
This is my account 0125707649 GTbank
Thanks
Re: This Amazing Toyota Tundrasine Is A Toyota Tundra Limousine (photos) by tck2000(m): 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Types Of Cars According To Their Body Style / 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew / Cars That Make Women Most Appealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.