Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,301 members, 7,910,576 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:22 PM

Help A Poor Widow!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help A Poor Widow!!! (453 Views)

Poor Widow Cook Stones For Her Children / Help A Poor Widow!!! / Help A Poor Widow!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Poor Widow!!! by Walentino990(m): 10:30am On Jul 11, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
Good day Nairalanders,

My name is Ola. Before i could write what am about to say, i have gone through the rules abiding Nairaland blog and i have to say that my words here mean no harm to anyone. I am desperately pleading to all Nigerians on this blog to help a Mom, a widow who is currently on health breakdown for 3months counting.. She has HBP, and for this, she stopped going to her market. Her children (Me and my sis) are the only ones catering for her special needs, her condition cost me to be in debts in school if not i would have been in my NYSC service but chose instead to start it next year.. We all know our country's predicament which affects everyone but not all who feels it. I have been working earnestly to help myself and her, but my income is a lil token to some.

To cut the story short, am pleading to the admin not to get angry but to support me for my cause, and to plead to all Nigerians to save my mom's life. We only need 70,000 naira to get her drugs for 5 months before i see a better place to work and earn good fortune. I know that there are some nigerians who loves to help, but please Dearest Nigerians, your little token can save her..

Bank name: GTBank
Bank acct: 0162389936
Acct name: Waleola Fayose

Thank you for reading this, and helping to save... God bless Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Stress: Why You May Die Before 40 / Boli, Suya Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN / 10 Foods That Make You Look Younger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.