Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,151 members, 7,973,894 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:53 AM

Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume (15729 Views)

Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) / Man Compares Suspension Of Saraki Dad In 80s By Senate & Ali Ndume's Suspension / Senators Grill Ali Ndume, Ask Him If He Has Been Fair To Dino Melaye & Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by BabaCommander: 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
Even now, Sariki is toturing you in the Senate. No peace for the wicked!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by GeneralOjukwu: 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
Now Saraki has resumed the torture.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by dlondonbadboy: 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
fistonati:
JONATHAN'S good antecedents is haunting you too

What's my business with Jonathan? Or with any 9ja politician for that matter? The closet I am to national cake is my senator who we are neighbours...but the man no send anybody apart from him children.
I don't care about no politician....they are all after their personal interests.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by onimcee1(m): 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
ekems2017:
Now your tourture continues. This time with Saraki
Buhari is like, "teacher JONA, I am not understanding too."
Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by Myself2(m): 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
dedons:
Does it change the fact that he is a major sponsor of Boko haram?

He was only set free by his partners in crime.

Q.E.D
Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by kjhova(m): 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
fistonati:
see terrorist talking.

NORTH keeps breeding streethawkers, beggars, rapists and drawing Nigeria backwards.

Almajiri schools Jonathan built they wont go.

Its hightime they start distributing condoms at religious places in North

Do not be easily carried away by political gimmicks from insincere politicians. This supposed project by GEJ has long been overflogged.

Please ask yourself this few questions that after we were all taken in by the very expensive launch of the so-called almajiri schools;
1) How many of these schools were built?
2) Where are these schools located?
3) How many pupils were enrolled?
4) Where are the teachers and staff recruited to work at these schools?
5) How much was spent by the GEJ admin to set up and run these schools?
6) What is an almajiri school and what makes it different from school?

All of the bolded is my deliberate emphasis as a pointer to the absurdity of this almajiri school thing.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by prolove22(m): 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
Keneking:
Jonathan sef angry angry

What goes around turns around - now Patience, Jonathan, Ebele and Goodluck are been tortured by APC leadership shocked

Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by Merling60: 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
in spite of the adversity and the bitter moments, we continue to rise. Thanks to God and view details below

Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by tonio2wo: 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
Eyaaa
Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by joenor(m): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
Anyway, he was torture, I agree, the only part that pain me was her daughter loosing her baby, but anyway God dey. But sir I hope your hands are free from all this jibiti you were accuse of!!!
Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by bejeria101(m): 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
Bokoboy with emotion is that one a bokoboy?
Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by YoungMetro007: 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
who cares!
Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by sammysakwe: 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
You will get ur evil reward soonest
Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by oshati(m): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ndume no go kill me...Jona torture u and u still contest an election(senator).....sum1 battling terrorism case contesting an election.. Where is Nigeria going forward or backward...If Jona dey torture u, e 4 no allow u contest..
Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by BERNIMOORE: 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
eleojo23:
Really..

But are you really innocent?
don't mind him 'just type ALI KODUNGA on google and read how he suppressed the truth while all the calls he made to boko haram leaders were not released https://ynaija.com/report-senator-ndume-told-boko-haram-to-threaten-adoke/
Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by CharlotteFlair: 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
Keneking:
Jonathan sef angry angry

What goes around turns around - now Patience, Jonathan, Ebele and Goodluck are been tortured by APC leadership shocked
Torture you said?? shocked. I swear dem no fit try am! All what you are seeing are just empty gragra. Not a single hair of the former first family can be touched.
Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by Pavarottii(m): 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
Keneking:
Jonathan sef angry angry

Is like u should go back to school and learn d meaning of torture. About u didn't see her shinning and smiling at an occasion in ph last weekend or u didn't see gej reception in Nano like he is d president. Who got such reception in the whole Nigeria in their visit of maitama sule family. U keep on wishing him bad. But u don't know u r wishing Ur own life bad unknowingly.

My advice. is to stop and avoid.
Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by odedinigbin(m): 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=dlondonbadboy post=58344324]Jona[/quot

O' sense
Why have u forsaken dis boy?
Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by deebsman1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
AGENDA 2019
STOP RECYCLING CORRUPTION. DON'T VOTE ANY EX GUV'NOR 4 SENATE COME 2019 ND MAKE SURE ALL D CURRENTLY SERVING SENATORS DID NOT RETURN. IF POSSIBLE, EVEN THE PRESIDENCY AND CURRENT STATE GOVERNORS.

PLEASE SHARE, RETWEET AND LET THIS THE CAMPAIGN GATHER STEAM
Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by Eno38151: 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
eleojo23:
Really..

But are you really innocent?

If you followed the case you would know that the F.G was just trying to nail him on false & spurious charges.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governors Back National Assembly On Electoral Amendment Bill / Atiku Hails Buhari For Paying Medical Bills Of Blind Corper 5 Months To Election / South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.