Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,141 members, 7,880,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:30 PM

The Great Commission - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Great Commission (264 Views)

The Great Commission: Soul-winning / The Great Commission Of Building Projects / Majority Of Christians Are Not Following The Great Commission Of Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Great Commission by Divinewarrior(m): 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mattew 28:19-20

19"Go you therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost."

20"Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the world."

The Master gave us this great commission to establish his kingdom on earth, let none of us idly say "There is nothing i can do," while the souls of men are perishing.

Remember we all have only one life to live and time is running out, lets shun worldly pleasures because all is vanity.

(1) (Reply)

A Genuine Hero / Which Is The Most Noisy Day Of The Weekend? / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.