Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,544 members, 7,941,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:55 PM

Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) (38171 Views)

A Furniture Maker Lured And Killed In Edo / Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos / Assemblies Of God Pastor & His Daughter Stab Nurse To Death In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) by Pylony(m): 8:11am On Jul 12, 2017
In journalism i believe, you don't have to show pics of the victims so as to protect them but you can show that of the useless culprits who cause them pains. But what i observe in Nigeria the victims still surfer in the hands of media platforms who don't care how crime victims feel.
Re: Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) by lucdkt: 8:14am On Jul 12, 2017
Same story happens to me
Re: Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) by klarke(m): 8:23am On Jul 12, 2017
baysol:

The greatest crime from the inner recesses of hell are always perpetrated by the Igbos. Can you imagine, all because of money. We shall soon see the end of yall Igbos.

Don't let your hatred for igbos give you cardiac arrest. Always endeavour to read the story before commenting, so that you don't embarrass yourself in public, like you just did.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) / 3 Robbers Butcher Security Officer In Delta, One Caught & Tied Up (Graphic) / Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.