Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

See How To Calculate UNILAG Screening Point - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See How To Calculate UNILAG Screening Point (5101 Views)

HOW TO CALCULATE UNILAG POST UTME CUT OFF MARK POINTS - 09082964145 / How To Calculate Your UI Screening Point / How To Calculate Your OAU Screening Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How To Calculate UNILAG Screening Point by holuwajobar(m): 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
University of Lagos is one of the prestigious universities in Nigeria, because of these they look for means to admit the best out of the best.How? They do this by making the admission processes tedious for candidates.
Based on last year, Post UME was totally scraped by the FG and screening was introduced. This screening sometimes involves physical interview with Admission officers or it might involve analyzing and grading of both your WAEC and JAMB result.

Based on my research, I discover that most candidates does not have full knowledge on the way candidates are been screened. To be specific, I will discus about UNILAG screening, how it was done last year and how it will be done this year

1. The number one thing you should know is that UNILAG only conduct online screening which means your presence is not needed in the school premises till your resumption day if admitted.

2. UNILAG screening is based on 50:50 modality, which means 50% of your WAEC result and 50% of your JAMB result.

3. UNILAG will only analyse and grade your five most relevant and necessary subjects from your WAEC or NECO result. They use point system to grade the subject, what do I means? I mean that A1=10points, B2=9points, B3=8points, C4=7points, C5=6points, C6=5points. You want to know how it is been calculated? Let me use an illustration

Mr A had the following WAEC result;
Mathematics-A1 =10pts
English Language-B3=8pts
Biology-C5=6pts
Chemistry-C4=7pts....continue reading here https://admissiontipz..com.ng/2017/07/see-how-to-calculate-unilag-screening.html?m=1
Re: See How To Calculate UNILAG Screening Point by holuwajobar(m): 8:22am On Oct 10, 2017
Visit www.admissiontipz..com (A Home For All Admission Seekers) for admission tipz you need to know.
Re: See How To Calculate UNILAG Screening Point by glammys: 11:58am On Oct 10, 2017
pls epp m check d result fr dis name EBINI ADEOLU OLUWAYEMI
Re: See How To Calculate UNILAG Screening Point by juliyaluis: 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
I don't trust cut off would b build up that much u folks are anticipating marketing it. Most schools even all schools cut off point I've seen for building because that is my business nothing under 55/60. Do my Assignment for Me UK

Re: See How To Calculate UNILAG Screening Point by stephanyortega(f): 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
samishleather Get noticed with the best celebrity apparels with a slash in pricing strategy vintage jackets for sale highly reliable sales services along free delivery.
Re: See How To Calculate UNILAG Screening Point by lobell: 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
stephanyortega:
samishleather Get noticed with the best celebrity apparels with a slash in pricing strategy vintage jackets for sale highly reliable sales services along free delivery.

Sell your leather apparels to anybody, anywhere in the country safely and securely using Nigeria's number one escrow service and marketplace. It's called eBay for Nigerians. Distance should never be a barrier to growing your business. Offer a pay-on-delivery that still makes your buyers pay-BEFORE-delivery. See link below and in my signature.

(1) (Reply)

More Remarkable Moments in The Wildlife [photos] / Pidgin in Secondary School, Is It Right? / ASUU Decries Fg’s Indifference To Education Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.