Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,387 members, 7,947,643 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

Adesuwa Etomi To Feature In Action Movie Shot In Los Angeles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesuwa Etomi To Feature In Action Movie Shot In Los Angeles (1005 Views)

Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" / 'You Are Mine': Adesua Etomi To Banky W As She Shares Official Wedding Photo / Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesuwa Etomi To Feature In Action Movie Shot In Los Angeles by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
Her name is Muna! Adesua Etomi set to star in New Action Film

Nollywood actress Adesua Etomi is certainly pushing herself! The star actress is set to feature in a new action film titled Muna,which she is filming in Los Angeles at the moment.

She shared photos from behind the scene striking a pose with a samurai sword looking like a badass ready for action and also a video of her practising to shoot a fight scene.

We have never seen the actress in this light so it’s something to look forward to!

More photos @ http://www.collegegist.com.ng/2017/07/her-name-is-muna-adesua-etomi-set-to.html?m=1

Always visit www.collegegist.com.ng for exclusive updates

Cc
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Adesuwa Etomi To Feature In Action Movie Shot In Los Angeles by maxysmith(f): 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
See how she hold the sword with boldness grin
i can do it spirit written all over her body smiley
Good work Mrs Banky wink
Re: Adesuwa Etomi To Feature In Action Movie Shot In Los Angeles by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
Fp loading
Re: Adesuwa Etomi To Feature In Action Movie Shot In Los Angeles by bablononi(m): 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
finally an action movie from my favourite actress, I'm so watching it with all the passion av got.

(1) (Reply)

Couple Goals! Jude Ighola And His Wife Looking Hot In Swimswear Photos / OMG! Photos: Singer, Ashanti Puts Her Hot Bikini Bod On Display / Davido - If (epic Reply) Since - Smacby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.