Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,146 members, 7,880,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:59 PM

Badoo: I Pray Not To Meet Those Boys - Baba Suwe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Badoo: I Pray Not To Meet Those Boys - Baba Suwe (312 Views)

Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment / Mr Latin Gives Update On Baba Suwe’s Failing Health / Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Badoo: I Pray Not To Meet Those Boys - Baba Suwe by nativeSON12345: 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Popular Nollyword actor, Babatunde Omidina, also called Baba Suwe, has lamented the operation of Badoo cult group in Ikorodu Lagos.

He said the activities of the ritualists have turned Ikorodu into a hot spot where vigilante groups embarrass visitors with bunch of questions especially at night and midnight.

He said he has lived in Ikorodu for over ten years and has never encountered such tragedy.

“I was born and bred in Lagos but I have been living in Ikorodu for over ten years. Since I have been here, nothing like this has happened before.”

“Personally I am very afraid of these boys and my prayer is that I should never encounter them in my life

“Their activities have hindered my movement because it is no longer advisable to move around at night”, the actor said.

According to him, many landlords have vacated their homes for the fear of these boys.

“It is so bad that lots of landlords have vacated their homes for fear of these boys. They ran for their lives,” he added.

Mynd44

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/badoo-i-pray-not-to-meet-those-boys-baba-suwe/

Re: Badoo: I Pray Not To Meet Those Boys - Baba Suwe by nativeSON12345: 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
nativeSON12345:
Popular Nollyword actor, Babatunde Omidina, also called Baba Suwe, has lamented the operation of Badoo cult group in Ikorodu Lagos.

He said the activities of the ritualists have turned Ikorodu into a hot spot where vigilante groups embarrass visitors with bunch of questions especially at night and midnight.

He said he has lived in Ikorodu for over ten years and has never encountered such tragedy.

“I was born and bred in Lagos but I have been living in Ikorodu for over ten years. Since I have been here, nothing like this has happened before.”

“Personally I am very afraid of these boys and my prayer is that I should never encounter them in my life

“Their activities have hindered my movement because it is no longer advisable to move around at night”, the actor said.

According to him, many landlords have vacated their homes for the fear of these boys.

“It is so bad that lots of landlords have vacated their homes for fear of these boys. They ran for their lives,” he added.

Mynd44

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/badoo-i-pray-not-to-meet-those-boys-baba-suwe/

Lalasticlala
Re: Badoo: I Pray Not To Meet Those Boys - Baba Suwe by Miles300: 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
Pls don't let them come for you oo with your statement nobody knows who they are and wat they are up to

(1) (Reply)

Watch Live Interview:i Sleep With Any Man I Find Attractive,ghanian Singer Sista / Tboss Celebrates Mum’s Birthday With Beautiful Throwback Photos / Halima Abubakar Presently Experiencing Complexities From Her Fibroid Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.