Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,134 members, 7,949,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:40 PM

I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Foolish’ Yoruba Man–Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Foolish’ Yoruba Man–Nnamdi Kanu (2024 Views)

Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? / I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Yoruba Man – Nnamdi Kanu / See Dead Man Nnamdi Kanu Brought To Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Foolish’ Yoruba Man–Nnamdi Kanu by madjam(m): 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2017

The Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, has vowed never to associate with “yoruba people”, or any the corrupt leadership of Ohanaeze Ndigbo.

He also vowed never to associate with past or present Governors of Nigeria, urging his followers to kill him, if he breaks this oath.

In his words, he said:
“There is a question in the minds of many people as well. How are we going to be sure that Nnamdi Kanu and the Editorial Board of Radio Biafra, the Executive Council of the Indigenous People of Biafra, will not derail in this struggle.”

“The reason why we will not derail, is because you will not let us derail.”
“I have said this before and I will keep saying it every blessed day; any day I come back and tell you that you can go and hug Yoruba People and love them; any day I come back and say to you, that you can befriend Rochas Okorocha, Orji Uzor Kalu, any of these Governors, or any member of the corrupt leadership of Ohaneze, that same day, I please urge you to kill me, because I am no longer worthy to exist.”

More @>>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/07/i-would-rather-hang-myself-to-deaththan.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Foolish’ Yoruba Man–Nnamdi Kanu by victorDanladi: 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
madjam:

The Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, has vowed never to associate with “yoruba people”, or any the corrupt leadership of Ohanaeze Ndigbo.

He also vowed never to associate with past or present Governors of Nigeria, urging his followers to kill him, if he breaks this oath.

In his words, he said:

More @>>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/07/i-would-rather-hang-myself-to-deaththan.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Later the biafrans will claim their Albino lord and saviour is not a liar,even a lunatic.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Foolish’ Yoruba Man–Nnamdi Kanu by Chekitaut: 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
Kokoro ti o je efo, ara efo lo wa... For the wise only. Only a Igbo man that understands Yoruba & Hausa can tell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Foolish’ Yoruba Man–Nnamdi Kanu by Benjom(m): 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
If not that you added "foolish", ar for...

Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Foolish’ Yoruba Man–Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
Am a pro Biafran from delta state igbuzor to be precise but my mum is Yoruba from Omu-aran in kwrara state.
Someone should tell KANU to please stop the attack on Yoruba's some of us have mixed parents for Christ sake.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Foolish’ Yoruba Man–Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Oga they are not asking for your trust. to them you are not relevant
Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Foolish’ Yoruba Man–Nnamdi Kanu by laudate: 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
madjam:

In his words, he said:

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Fayose!! Fayose!!! FFK! FFK!! shocked Are you hearing? How many times did I call you both? angry Nnamdi Kanu has used both of you for his cheap publicity, and is now on the verge of dumping you. A word is enough, for the wise. Make una siddon jejely for una corner, una no go hear word! Chai! shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Foolish’ Yoruba Man–Nnamdi Kanu by victorDanladi: 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
Danielmoore:
Am a pro Biafran from delta state igbuzor to be precise but my mum is Yoruba from Omu-aran in kwrara state.
Someone should tell KANU to please stop the attack on Yoruba's some of us have mixed parents for Christ sake.

Nnamdi kanu and his faecal-oha eating worshippers are not intelligent enough to understand that.

Later they will be crying that people hate them....mtcheew.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Foolish’ Yoruba Man–Nnamdi Kanu by KahlDrogo(m): 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
The god of Ibo Jews has spoken.

May Chukwu Alewa Dawadawa, the god of Dry Cow Bones, hear his suplications, Iseeeeee!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Foolish’ Yoruba Man–Nnamdi Kanu by Chekitaut: 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
All igbo business men in West & North can achieve progress you(Kanu) boost of by the indigenous of the places they florish.
Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Foolish’ Yoruba Man–Nnamdi Kanu by Ehinmola(m): 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nnamdi bia, you and your hidden agenda are nothing but the reminant of a decayed biafra.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Foolish’ Yoruba Man–Nnamdi Kanu by jpphilips(m): 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
IPOB is a disgrace to igbo people.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Foolish’ Yoruba Man–Nnamdi Kanu by conductor12: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
jpphilips:
Otu nnegi there cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Foolish’ Yoruba Man–Nnamdi Kanu by laudate: 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
jpphilips:
True!! cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Foolish’ Yoruba Man–Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
jpphilips:
Please dont be f00lish. Learn from Fayose grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Foolish’ Yoruba Man–Nnamdi Kanu by Aufbauh(m): 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
My heart is with the family of Mr. Eze Israel Okwu Kanu on the demise of their lovely son who yielded to mental insanity in his prime.

May his brain rest in the bosom of shukushuku kaikai alabukum. cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Foolish’ Yoruba Man–Nnamdi Kanu by conductor12: 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
Aufbauh:
My
Say pram let me break your head grin cheesy
Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Foolish’ Yoruba Man–Nnamdi Kanu by conductor11: 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
Aufbauh:
May shukushuku kaikai alabukum punish my whole village.
Amen.

Afo osisa ga asagbu gi. cheesy wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Foolish’ Yoruba Man–Nnamdi Kanu by onedayatime(m): 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
this man must be a terrorist. The man even get igberaga for body. See the way mumu they bow down for him as if he be their savior. If this one become king, he go dey march people for ground ni o. So many gullible people out there.

Yorubas are corrupt but Americans aren't...you can not associate with corrupt politicians but you are associating yourself with the father of corruption, and the devil.....get da Bleep outta my site

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Foolish’ Yoruba Man–Nnamdi Kanu by macjive01: 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
Danielmoore:

I have lived in lagos for a while, in all honesty, i enjoy yoruba company, flexing etc.
but when it comes to trust?
Just forget it.

But i think Fayose seems different though.. seems like a man of integrity. I can learn to trust him.

forget FFK.. he is just a noise maker. attention seeker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Foolish’ Yoruba Man–Nnamdi Kanu by vedaxcool(m): 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
Danielmoore:

grin grin grin Your mum must be proud of you supporting a man that insults her and her heritage .... cownu has render many men mumu.

Firefire how market

Fkk how market

Fayose how market

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Foolish’ Yoruba Man–Nnamdi Kanu by vedaxcool(m): 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
jpphilips:

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Foolish’ Yoruba Man–Nnamdi Kanu by attackgat: 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
So much fake news has been written about Nnamdi Kanu. Thats why I never take anything written about him unless it is on video or confairmed on Radio Biafra or by the IPOB spokesman.

Nigerians love to read anything the read on the internet. How does anyone know for sure that Kanu said any of these things?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Foolish’ Yoruba Man–Nnamdi Kanu by ProWalker: 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
macjive01:

I have lived in lagos for a while, in all honesty, i enjoy yoruba company, flexing etc.
but when it comes to trust?
Just forget it.

But i think Fayose seems different though.. seems like a man of integrity. I can learn to trust him.

forget FFK.. he is just a noise maker. attention seeker.

Coward
Go and tell those Yorubas you flex with in Lagos that you are ibo and don't trust them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Foolish’ Yoruba Man–Nnamdi Kanu by Amoto94(m): 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
The god of Alabama has spoken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Foolish’ Yoruba Man–Nnamdi Kanu by SARMAT: 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
PEOPLE SHOULD THINK. HOW CAN YOU TRUST A HOPELESS BLOG NOT KNOW ANYWHERE AFONJAS ARE SO PATHETIC
Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Foolish’ Yoruba Man–Nnamdi Kanu by attackgat: 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
SARMAT:
PEOPLE SHOULD THINK. HOW CAN YOU TRUST A HOPELESS BLOG NOT KNOW ANYWHERE AFONJAS ARE SO PATHETIC

Forget these people. Thats how FFK told them that Bianca was his girlfriend and they believed it without asking if it is true.

But if you tell that Bola Tinubu is about to decamp from APC, you will see them shouting for proof.
Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Foolish’ Yoruba Man–Nnamdi Kanu by Paretomaster(m): 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
Whenever I See that pic of flattinoes bowing to kwunu, ...i just weak, and Say " so flattinoes no get sense like this? "

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Foolish’ Yoruba Man–Nnamdi Kanu by YungMillionaire: 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Foolish’ Yoruba Man–Nnamdi Kanu by toofit007: 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
madjam:

In his words, he said:

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
@ Op, video evidence of this trash you have posted here or you remain mute till you die. for every statement kanu makes there is always video evidence to back it up, so we're is the video to back up this claim? just know that you people can't win this media war with kanu and his pro...

(1) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Laments... / BREAKING - Court Threatens DSS Boss To Release Sowore Or Go To Jail (see Order) / See What A German Evironmental Law Expert Wrote About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.