Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,145 members, 7,922,822 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 01:21 PM

Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo (64195 Views)

Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter / Skye, Tekno And Lola Rae Daughter (Photos) / Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo by iyke2ken(m): 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
bbbabes:
Davido go just dey Laff for him mind....as he don chop the girl tire.
The Lola Rae girl self got no pedigree, just hopping here and there onto anyone that can pay her bills.
If Tecno isn't rich, he should forget it, the girl can nver see him side. How London-bred opo want take mix with a favoured pako guy, but Tecno is simply under grace

too much hate, too much hate...you should drink some juice.

8 Likes

Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo by PROWESX(m): 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2017

Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo by Duru009(m): 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Another babymama loading!!!

1 Like

Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo by tartarus(m): 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
bbbabes:
The Lola Rae girl self got no pedigree, just hopping here and there onto anyone that can pay her bills.
If Tecno isn't rich, he should forget it, the girl can nver see him side. How London-bred opo want take mix with a favoured pako guy, but Tecno is simply under grace
How do you know this? Keep quiet abeg and stop making assumptions undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo by AuroraB(f): 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lola Rae =Omo elle kiss
Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo by teamv: 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
cassava fall on you

1 Like

Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo by iamtardey: 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
insufficient f*ck to give
Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo by Kelvin1971(m): 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
Davido is arrogant pumpus and jealous what is his business with tekno illiterate

1 Like

Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo by gozzlin: 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
Threebear:
A failed musician and a lame musician loved up In a bleached up picture.
SMH, next!

Stop hating, so that thy days may be long in the land.

You can't even right a single line of music, yet yabbing other guys doing well in music.

1 Like

Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo by fiftynaira(m): 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
ifeoluwa237:
In 9 month time

We will come visiting.

1 Like

Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo by SaintJOSHUA: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
The latter days will tell undecided
Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo by bbbabes(f): 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
tartarus:

How do you know this? Keep quiet abeg and stop making assumptions undecided

Pele
Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo by FUCKyouALL: 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
Threebear:
SMH, next!
wake me up when you start making a sense

1 Like

Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lola e give me love o
Nàs she dey bust my shots 9
For ur sake I go church o

1 Like

Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo by ChopBellefull(m): 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
iyke2ken:
it's the fact that he can publically declare love for this one girl that gets me. Many celebrities his age would Bleep around and never 'shoot themselves in the foot' by uploading the picture of a suposed girlfiend. Bajinatu for Tekno.
But atyms wen som of all ds musicians display dia gf, u ll b wondering wat happened to all doz ukwu girls in dia video... I see lil kesh babe i weak
Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo by jfleece(m): 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hotshawarma:
Fine boy and fine girl =fine ducks
cos of u, I laugh burn food for gas.
Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo by adellam16(f): 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
JamieNaija:
Nigerian Musician, Tekno and his boo, Lola Rae were all cozy in new picture.

Tekno shared the picture and captioned it with the love smiley.

See the conversation between him and Davido though.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/tekno-and-lola-rae-loved-up-in-new-photo.html

the way u people make Davido's post of irrelevant things so important heeeennn. I believe you have a life, u really sound stupid. (davido calls them yellow paw paw)? like seriously.........................
Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo by limitless777(m): 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
SeniorZato:
Tecno as in tecno phones?
hahahahahahahahahahaha. U no serious.
Tekno NOT Tecno.

1 Like

Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo by limitless777(m): 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
bbbabes:

The Pœřņ star I see U.

1 Like

Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo by PenisCaP: 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
bbbabes:

Pele

Shut ur wretched mouth joor...
Same techno u are dissing will beep u and ur sisters under under 1week.
It will only take him cash.. olodo.

1 Like

Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo by Lotiababe(f): 12:03am On Jul 12, 2017
nice duo
Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo by EkeneElectrons(m): 4:30am On Jul 12, 2017
bbbabes:

Na you know o

1 Like

Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo by Mekzibillion(m): 4:40am On Jul 12, 2017
Threebear:
SMH, next!
who b dey failed musician...Tecno?

1 Like

Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo by SirMazi: 6:11am On Jul 12, 2017
Kelvin1971:
Davido is arrogant pumpus and jealous what is his business with tekno illiterate
But why this hatred
Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 12, 2017
Lola Rae tried making music, she no blow. Now, na celeb boyfriend she wan try take blow.
Abeg...borrow a leaf from Adesua Etomi. Concentrate on your skills, popularity and love will find you, babe.
Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo by Iztklerh(m): 7:42am On Jul 12, 2017
Will it help the economy of nigeria.....not interested
Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo by bbbabes(f): 9:36am On Jul 12, 2017
PenisCaP:

Shut ur wretched mouth joor...
Same techno u are dissing will beep u and ur sisters under under 1week.
It will only take him cash.. olodo.

well, that could be how loose the female members in ur family are...all female members
Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo by PenisCaP: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2017
bbbabes:

well, that could be how loose the female members in ur family are...all female members

Shut up swear on life dat tekno will not bleep u silly like a slave with just 20k...
Wretched bi***tch, thats how u all pretend online.

Where as offline u ar just a loose wretchass hoe.

1 Like

Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo by bbbabes(f): 9:47am On Jul 12, 2017
PenisCaP:

Shut up swear on life dat tekno will not bleep u silly like a slave with just 20k...
Wretched bi***tch, thats how u all pretend online.

Where as offline u ar just a loose wretchass hoe.

iF 20,000 is what you consider a problem, then its time u consider relocating to your village. Cuz that was just what we give to the female porters at my school hostel for being nice.
Well maybe your sisters and the top female member of your family fuk for less and that makes you all feel accoplished....you sound like a pathetic deek...if you are sure of yourself, come to Henry Wosu Drive at Lekki Phase 1, I guess you are familiar with that area. I dont do online barking, if u need my photos, drop your whatsapp number and i will send them to you so you can easily locate me.

I will show you that not all Island residents are tolerants of fleeces like you
Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo by donqx: 9:49am On Jul 12, 2017
love
Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo by Tominiola: 9:53am On Jul 12, 2017
Aww how cute.
Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo by PenisCaP: 9:58am On Jul 12, 2017
bbbabes:

iF 20,000 is what you consider a problem, then its time u consider relocating to your village. Cuz that was just what we give to the female porters at my school hostel for being nice.
Well maybe your sisters and the top female member of your family fuk for less and that makes you all feel accoplished....you sound like a pathetic deek...if you are sure of yourself, come to Henry Wosu Drive at Lekki Phase 1, I guess you are familiar with that area. I dont do online barking, if u need my photos, drop your whatsapp number and i will send them to you so you can easily locate me.
I will show you that not all Island residents are tolerants of fleeces like you

Commont shut ur mouth u leech... no be only lekki grin... i can aswell tel u im obamas brother and i live in white house!!.
I have met ur type countless time(fake ass instagram slay queen) grin
Uploading fake edited pix forming classy..
Whereas u can be priced and taken home with 10 or 15k.
Biiiiiiiiiitch!!.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) / Daniella Okeke Wears Snake Cloth Outfit, Fans React / The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.