Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,841 members, 7,930,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:43 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! (1947 Views)

How The US Is Plotting To Destroy Nigeria - Lai Muhammed / Border Closure: Northern Textile Traders Say They Stand To Lose Over N3 Trillion / Obasanjo Has More To Tell The World, His Plans To Destroy Nigeria — Coalition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
oladeebo:
Nnamdi Kanu had extra homes, if he managed to destroyed Nigeria, he will go to live his better life in UK or Israel!
His family is in UK already!
The question is if Nigeria is destroyed, where is the second home for you Nigerian to go?
I am Yoruba, but na wa for you o. You need to calm down, your one of the reason those guys insult yorubas. Stop all this, we are tired of it already.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by oladeebo: 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
wizzakosh:
I am Yoruba, but na wa for you o. You need to calm down, your one of the reason those guys insult yorubas. Stop all this, we are tired of it already.
oriki idile yin o!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by chukwukapromise(m): 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
oladeebo:

what you people really want? who stop you from having your biafra?
are you the first one to be agitating for new nation? if you don't know the procedure can't you go for help? So I should just fold arms while you destroyed my country!
pack what belong to you in Nigeria and go to biafra, who blocked your road?
It really tru dat Nairaland is filled with children..but Most of them Show little trace of maturity....But i cant see any in your comment..I dont mean to insult you, Because u have d right of expression. ..But saying some people want to destroy your country, when all they want is peaceful Exit, Is immaturity.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by oladeebo: 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
chukwukapromise:
It really tru dat Nairaland is filled with children..but Most of them Show little trace of maturity....But i cant see any in your comment..I dont mean to insult you, Because u have d right of expression. ..But saying some people want to destroy your country, when all they want is peaceful Exit, Is immaturity.
This for you:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by zombieHUNTER: 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
bantudra:

sharrap..!!...go get yourselfs killed...

what i care about is the delta...i dont give a flying fvck about the 5 states in the east..

go get yourselfs killed again....who cares....
this Afonjas no get shame at all
Why not talk about what concerns you
Can't you survive without a biafran ?
Will you die without an Igbo man?
Why are you a unity beggar
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by oladeebo: 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
sean1000x:

You can never reason with these people called Afonjas...never. Even if an Hausa-Fulani has a knife on his neck; cutting it open with blood gushing out, he will still be shouting Biafraa/Igbo.
Headache News for you:
Buhari today in London

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
oladeebo:

Nigeria is my home!
And I won't stop attacking any one attacking my Country NIGERIA including you!
you get it right?
NO NEGOTIATION!
Am sure you dont understand a thing about Nigeria. And am sure you dont have anything to live or fight for...I really pity you and your likes
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by 9jabull: 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
oladeebo:

BREAKING!!!!
NNAMDI KANNU ESCAPE OUT OF NIGERIA

Did your grand father told you that we're born out of fear?,
Anyi ejiro ujo toe okorobia, anyi karili okwu Anyi kotara. we are bigger that any case we have.

Ana agwo ona ere. Anyi adi akuja akuja

The zoo is down already, even if kanu is no longer their, another person stronger & determined more than kanu will emerge.

Go study igbo profile we never give up in any thing we believe in.

On Biafra no going back
It Biafra or we die fighting for Biafra.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by oladeebo: 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
9jabull:

Anyi ejiro ujo toe okorobia, anyi karili okwu Anyi kotara. we are bigger that any case we have.

The zoo is down already, even if kanu is no longer their, another person stronger & determined more than kanu will emerge.

On Biafra no going back

have you heard the HEADACHE NEWS?
BUHARI will be back soon!
Don't tell anybody
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by chukwukapromise(m): 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
9jabull:

On Biafra no going back

Dont mind dat guy,...He's a Kid seeking For Attention..No need To tell him History Or Justice,..Because He wont understand.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by amachuk(m): 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
oladeebo:

Nigeria is my home!
And I won't stop attacking any one attacking my Country NIGERIA including you!
you get it right?
NO NEGOTIATION!
Oya continu!! attacker, na you go tire, as KANU slowly dismantles the Zoo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by oladeebo: 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
FrancisDiote:

Am sure you dont understand a thing about Nigeria. And am sure you dont have anything to live or fight for...I really pity you and your likes
pity yourself!
ok.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by oladeebo: 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
amachuk:
Oya continu!! attacker, na you go tire, as KANU slowly dismantles the Zoo.
do you have the headache News
Buhari is comming back!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
oladeebo:
pity yourself! ok.
...Typical afonja boy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by 9jabull: 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=oladeebo post=58361135]
have you heard the HEADACHE NEWS?
BUHARI will be back soon!
Don't tell anybody [/quote

How is Buhari?, Buhari is name of animal, place or Vegetable.
He can't do more than a hanging ashawo panti, hope your ok now?.

Was Buhari not in Nigeria when NK told him that his mad inside his (buhari) court what did he do?.

Buhari know that we're bigger than him & his zoo.
I will tell you again anyi karili okwu anyi kotalu.( we're bigger than any case we have.
All hail Biafra.
The sun must rise
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by Notasyouthink: 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
oladeebo:

you can only be bastard if you can't protest by burning all your Nigeria documents online!
I challenge you!
You are very stupid! Burning zoogerian documents online is not the problem, the problem is your reasoning.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by chimeee: 11:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
some people are naturally stupid, they don't know when to stop.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by enigma3000: 1:00am On Jul 13, 2017
oladeebo:

It's just the beginning,
we were not yet on war front?
I'm not a coward like you....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by Dedetwo(m): 1:23am On Jul 13, 2017
oladeebo:
Nnamdi Kanu had extra homes, if he managed to destroyed Nigeria, he will go to live his better life in UK or Israel!
His family is in UK already!
The question is if Nigeria is destroyed, where is the second home for you Nigerian to go?

I want Nigeria to be infinitely destroyed. Afterwards, my home shall either be Republic of Igbo land or Biafra. If you do not home after Nigeria has gone to the colonial masters, you have to kneel down and pray to your creator. What a silly insinuation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asari Dokubu: Biafra 101 Lecture 5 On Biafran Military And Police - Must See! / Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches / Yusuf Buhari Power Bike Accident, Nigerians On Social Media Media React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.