Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,906 members, 7,883,158 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 03:24 AM

Tekno Shares Cute Photo With His Boo, Singer Lola Rae - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Shares Cute Photo With His Boo, Singer Lola Rae (687 Views)

Tekno Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Skye As He Returns To Instagram / Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter / "Where Is Lola Rae?" Tekno Shares Photo With Sexy Lady, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Shares Cute Photo With His Boo, Singer Lola Rae by madjam(m): 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo With His Boo, Singer Lola Rae by VoltageDivida(m): 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Is she a baby mama yet?

1 Like

Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo With His Boo, Singer Lola Rae by OllyArt(m): 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
so? lipsrsealed
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo With His Boo, Singer Lola Rae by Hotshawarma(m): 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
I think this picture is not doing justice...the day I saw her at hardrock cafe she was looking very pretty....tekno take eye go market
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo With His Boo, Singer Lola Rae by Benjom(m): 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hmn... not bad. They fit each other.
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo With His Boo, Singer Lola Rae by swegiedon(m): 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
and them players creed continues...use a girl like a bitch, promise her heaven and when you find a better ass,leave em!!.

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Law: My Daughter Is Well,i've Lost One Before And Wouldn't Take Any Chance / Wizkid's Pon Pon Song, Medicine Debuts On Billboard / I'm Just 24 Years Old But I Have Achieved 60 Years Old Goals – Davido Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.