Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,048 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:16 PM

Hope Rekindled - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hope Rekindled (478 Views)

In This Covid19 Pandemic Let Your Spirit Be Rekindled By God / 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. / RCCG Hope-Hall Lagos Province4 Apapa Family..celebrating 20years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope Rekindled by igraman(m): 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
.Thanks for the advises on FB and here on NL.
Thanks.
Re: Hope Rekindled by Caustics: 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
drink kai kai
Re: Hope Rekindled by Modsenemy(f): 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
Chronicles of a gay

1 Like

Re: Hope Rekindled by Ab025(m): 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
What is this particular thing that you do that is so bad....that you feel you are on the wrong path?

Tell us first....then we could suggest ways to help you!
Re: Hope Rekindled by fatymore(f): 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
Tell us your problem.. And stop having the notion God doesn't accept the prayers of a sinner.. We are all sinners but since differently
Re: Hope Rekindled by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
N
Re: Hope Rekindled by jonbellion(m): 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
Modsenemy:
Chronicles of a gay
if you didn't have anything to say you shouldn't fucking comment
Re: Hope Rekindled by PROPHETmichael: 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
igraman:
My conscience is dead
I am guilty
I am doomed
I am just hopeless
I can't seek God again.
Am fed up.

I have totally made up my mind.
But my conscience keep telling me He will never listen to me again and I may never be forgiven.
Hence, my prayers will never be granted anymore.
Am fed up with my life.

Please help me, I don't want go back to sins.
what are my chances.

Cc: Mr Seun
Lalasticlala
Oma4j

Who can understand God's mercy? Our Human mind does not have the capacity to really understand his mercy. Surely we don't deserve it but daily he forgives us, he cleanse us from all our sins and iniquities. We sinned and we failed yet he remain faithful. Take a moment and thank God for his mercy, Thank the Lord for the blood that he shed for us on the cross of calvary, a blood that he shed for a sinner like you and me. That blood is still available to wash every sins and remove every stains. Who but Jesus can say "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." No other man in history has ever said these words except Jesus Christ because he's so precious and mercy. Remember, we do not deserve it yet he loves us dearly.

Despite our sins, despite our disobedience etc he still said unto us in Isaiah 1:18-20 that him wan make we sidon for table dey reason matter together like father and son.

“Come now, and let us reason together,”
Says the Lord,
“Though your sins are like scarlet,
They shall be as white as snow;
Though they are red like crimson,
They shall be as wool.
If you are willing and obedient,
You shall eat the good of the land;
But if you refuse and rebel,
You shall be devoured by the sword”;
For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.

So baba, there you have it!!! Your Heavenly father wan make you and am sidon together dey reason matter irrespective on the things you've done. Don't listen to that bastard devil that keep whispering to you that your Father will never listen nor forgive you.

May the Lord guide you!!!

(1) (Reply)

Don Moen Is Not DEAD !!!!!! / 15 Most Powerful Words Spoken By Jesus Christ. 12. / Where Did Demons Come From (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.