Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Why Can't Shia Scholars Recite Qur'an Properly? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Can't Shia Scholars Recite Qur'an Properly? (2117 Views)

Why Can't We See Allaah In This Life? / "Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" / Shia, Suicide Bombings And Iraan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Can't Shia Scholars Recite Qur'an Properly? by sino(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
A quick question to AlBaqir, how many of your Ayatollahs are hufaadh? I believe there should be records of this, since Ayatollah is the highest level a shi'a 'alim can ever attain, becoming a sign of Allah!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Shia Scholars Recite Qur'an Properly? by Kaytixy: 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
Pls I have questions for albaqir, I know that you are a Shia fine. I want to ask the following questions;1 do you believe just like other Shiathat Aisha(ra) committed adultry?
2. Do you also believe that abubakar, Umar, and uthman(ra) are all kufar and will go to hell just like other Shia believe?
3. Do you believe in the divinity of the hause hold of Ali (ra)? Etc etc etc. Please I really need you to answer this questions. Thanks very much.
Re: Why Can't Shia Scholars Recite Qur'an Properly? by AlBaqir(m): 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
Kaytixy:
Pls I have questions for albaqir, I know that you are a Shia fine. I want to ask the following questions;1 do you believe just like other Shiathat Aisha(ra) committed adultry?
2. Do you also believe that abubakar, Umar, and uthman(ra) are all kufar and will go to hell just like other Shia believe?
3. Do you believe in the divinity of the hause hold of Ali (ra)? Etc etc etc. Please I really need you to answer this questions. Thanks very much.

# I have replied you here:
www.nairaland.com/3919422/tariqa-shia-ahlusunna-etc-goto#58455433

# www.nairaland.com/3919422/tariqa-shia-ahlusunna-etc-goto

# Please one thread is enough for the conversation to avoid multiple posts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Bible Talked Of Muhammad Before It Was Twisted / Where The Prophets Originated From / Muslim Students`society Of Nigeria Presents Mini -ivc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.