Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,093 members, 7,973,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:26 PM

Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? (797 Views)

If The Writers Of The Book Of Revelation Were Honest / Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by SirBensonsBlog: 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
Is Your Name In The Book Of Life?
*Dear pastors.
*Choristers.
*Evangelist.
*Bishops.
*Sunday school teachers.
*Reverend.
Please ma/sir is your name in the
BOOK of LIFE??
I know we are doing the work of the Lord has He has sent us;But please ma/Sir is my name and yours in His BOOK?
Have we ever ask our selves or pray about this before?
or we think because we are His Children and we are doing His Work so by that our name will be written there
source: https://holylife.com.ng/2017/07/11/is-your-name-in-the-book-of-life/

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by obinna58(m): 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mine is in hard-disc of life
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 12, 2017
Beautifully written.... smiley
Cause our names can be blotted out....
We must overcome whatever besets us and have that true servant's heart (regardless of titles)...

Revelation 3:5 (KJV)

5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 12, 2017
Book wey Lucifer don steal since.

But God is even backward sef, they world now using discs and drives, while he's using paper and pen?

God need step up

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by OtemAtum: 1:15am On Jul 12, 2017
No
My name is so big that the memory space of the book of life cannot contain it. The book of life is for the gullible sheeple, the brainy people don't nwwd their names there.
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by Deicide: 1:20am On Jul 12, 2017
So them never start to use quantum computers for Heaven grin Judgement day go be like

(1) (Reply)

The Battle Between Yeshua (faulkin) And Melchizedek, King of Salem / An Atheist Playing Gospel Songs / Seeds Of Destiny Devotion By Pastor Paul Enenche: Topic - The Armour Called Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.