Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,277 members, 7,887,806 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:08 PM

I Always Feel Happy After Women Break Up With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Always Feel Happy After Women Break Up With Me (707 Views)

Swiss Lady Bullied For Being ‘Ugly’ Spends Big On Plastic Surgery To Feel Happy / I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss / Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Always Feel Happy After Women Break Up With Me by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
Friends say I behave like someone under a spell whenever I fall in love because I'm a very faithful lover. Still, whenever a woman thinks she breaks my heart, I rejoice.

Are we going to say I'm yet to meet Mrs Right?
Re: I Always Feel Happy After Women Break Up With Me by Burgerlomo: 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
One of the reasons for your happiness is because you have a less responsibility grin

2 Likes

Re: I Always Feel Happy After Women Break Up With Me by ikp120(m): 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
There's no one with the tag "Mr right" or "Mrs right"

The way you make your bed is the way you lie on it. Na wetin oyibo people talk be that.

Man orchestrates his own destiny by his way of life
Re: I Always Feel Happy After Women Break Up With Me by vladhillz(m): 11:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
praise Jah..thought I was alone in DX..following too
Re: I Always Feel Happy After Women Break Up With Me by Modsenemy(f): 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
CrescentMoon:
Friends say I behave like someone under whenever I fall in love because I'm a very faithful lover. Still, whenever a woman thinks she breaksy heart, I rejoice.

No , I think you are childish and busy counting scores

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Always Feel Happy After Women Break Up With Me by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
Burgerlomo:
One of the reasons for your happiness is because you have a less responsibility grin

This seems the best reason.
Re: I Always Feel Happy After Women Break Up With Me by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Modsenemy:

No , I think you are childish and busy counting scores

But I have never been a player. I don't smoke, drink, watch football.. . I almost don't do what men usually do that some women often find offense in.
Re: I Always Feel Happy After Women Break Up With Me by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
vladhillz:
praise Jah..thought I was alone in DX..following too

If you birth day falls between jan and feb, that we are in the same page. That astrology thing seems real.
Re: I Always Feel Happy After Women Break Up With Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:06am On Jul 12, 2017
CrescentMoon:
Friends say I behave like someone under a spell whenever I fall in love because I'm a very faithful lover. Still, whenever a woman thinks she breaks my heart, I rejoice.

It's either
A) you are wasting your life dating useless women, out of "god knows what"
B) it's a mental protective mechanism to make you feel better about such shameful act... Aka I don't care syndrome.
C) you are very childish, and while 2mins before dumping you she was wonderful etc, and right after she dumps you, you find all the BS in the world to look down on any woman.
D) you must be really bad if every women who dated you, dumped you.... Bro I suggest you work on yourself ASAP!

But here is a few questions:
1) if you don't care to be dumped by these women, why date them at the 1st place?
2) what attracts you to these no good women?
3) have you ever found someone who wanted to last the distance with you?

1 Like

Re: I Always Feel Happy After Women Break Up With Me by vladhillz(m): 7:41am On Jul 12, 2017
CrescentMoon:

If you birth day falls between jan and feb, that we are in the same page. That astrology thing seems real.
nah..just April..
Re: I Always Feel Happy After Women Break Up With Me by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

It's either
A) you are wasting your life dating useless women, out of "god knows what"
B) it's a mental protective mechanism to make you feel better about such shameful act... Aka I don't care syndrome.
C) you are very childish, and while 2mins before dumping you she was wonderful etc, and right after she dumps you, you find all the BS in the world to look down on any woman.
D) you must be really bad if every women who dated you, dumped you.... Bro I suggest you work on yourself ASAP!

But here is a few questions:
1) if you don't care to be dumped by these women, why date them at the 1st place?
2) what attracts you to these no good women?
3) have you ever found someone who wanted to last the distance with you?

1. If a man does not have that mental protection, he may end harming himself or the ex when women do what they know how to do best-betrayal.

2. Their stunning appearance got me first and I later discovered that they were brainless. But since most women are like that, I would accept it as fate and get committed hoping age will work on them.

3. Never found such.

(1) (Reply)

I Last Long / The Embarrassment Fufu Caused Me / I'm A New Commer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.