Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,491 members, 7,914,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 09:39 PM

Opinion: Strong Reason Why I Indomie Is Unsafe For Consumption - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Opinion: Strong Reason Why I Indomie Is Unsafe For Consumption (2287 Views)

Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja / NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Consumption Of Animal Hides And Skin (ponmo) As Food / Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Strong Reason Why I Indomie Is Unsafe For Consumption by Yagazee: 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
Dear Nairalanders,
By Idomie, I mean the INDOMIE SUPER PACK brand and not all instant noodles.
To go straight to the point, I noticed my urine colour was odd. The colour was yellowish. That got me worried that I began preparing to treat malaria. I wasn't quite sure if it was malaria because I don't feel sick at all except for the colour of my urine which was totally off. I told my friend I need to take drugs for malaria. He asked what's wrong, so I explained to him. He paused for a while and asked if I've been eating Indomie lately. "Yes" I replied. He told me colleagues at work informed him Indomie is responsible for the yellowish urine, but he disagreed. He then suggested we both eat Indomie and observe if the colour of our urine will confirm their claim. We did eat Indomie and had same yellowish urine.
I've stayed away from Indomie for few days since then. Besides malaria, I know drugs can have such side effect but Indomie isn't drugs. So my fellow Nairalanders what's your say on this? I don't want to have issues with child bearing neither do I want to have kidney problem that's why I'm raising alarm. What's your say?
Re: Opinion: Strong Reason Why I Indomie Is Unsafe For Consumption by Alennsar(f): 9:55am On Jul 13, 2017
Yagazee:
Dear Nairalanders,
By Idomie, I mean the INDOMIE SUPER PACK brand and not all instant noodles.
To go straight to the point, I noticed my urine colour was odd. The colour was yellowish. That got me worried that I began preparing to treat malaria. I wasn't quite sure if it was malaria because I don't feel sick at all except for the colour of my urine which was totally off. I told my friend I need to take drugs for malaria. He asked what's wrong, so I explained to him. He paused for a while and asked if I've been eating Indomie lately. "Yes" I replied. He told me colleagues at work informed him Indomie is responsible for the yellowish urine, but he disagreed. He then suggested we both eat Indomie and observe if the colour of our urine will confirm their claim. We did eat Indomie and had same yellowish urine.
I've stayed away from Indomie for few days since then. Besides malaria, I know drugs can have such side effect but Indomie isn't drugs. So my fellow Nairalanders what's your say on this? I don't want to have issues with child bearing neither do I want to have kidney problem that's why I'm raising alarm. What's your say?

you are right I noticed it too.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Strong Reason Why I Indomie Is Unsafe For Consumption by serenegroup(m): 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
I have known indomie to be an unhealthy meal. in fact any food that did not emerge from the soil is not to be eaten on a regular basis. Health is truly wealth this days
Re: Opinion: Strong Reason Why I Indomie Is Unsafe For Consumption by Yagazee: 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
Friends I'm just glad you guys responded. I will keep it away for real
Re: Opinion: Strong Reason Why I Indomie Is Unsafe For Consumption by YaTar(f): 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
urine colour could indicate the level of your body hydration. How much water do you consume? or do you take your noodles with soda?
make sure you drink at least 10 glasses of water everyday then watch your urine colour again.
personally I don't eat noodles because they have no nutritional importance, just empty calouries so I can't confirm or deny this though.

(1) (Reply)

Creepy Vintage Food Adverts [PICS] / This Inflation Is Getting Out Of Hand. See The StockFish I Got for 1,200 / How Can I Cook Vegetable Soup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.