Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

The Misconception About Anambra Girls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Misconception About Anambra Girls (499 Views)

The Misconception Of Feminism (A Must Read) / Correcting The Misconception And Myth Of "Feminist" And "Feminism" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Misconception About Anambra Girls by Natogee1(m): 12:09am On Jul 12, 2017
Sensaual hip hop artist, Umenyelu Francis, also known as Emi sky, a native of Awkuzu in oyi local government area of Anambra State has come out to dispel the notion of the Anambra girls are desperadoes, who would do anything for money.

The wages of trust star, in chat with potpourri takes exception to the popular notion of the Anambra girls, "it is not true that Anambra girls are desperadoes. Anambra girls are only independent and hardworking. If they say they love money I think that applies to everyone. Every human being loves money is good, yes ,but what happiness can one derive from marring a rich guy who treats you like a slave? None ,so I still insist that every single girl should pray to marry someone who will love and cherish them ," He said. Telling us the kind of woman he wants to marry, he said, "I want a God-fearing woman, someone who will see me as a brother, father, baby, friend, lover and not a punching bag.

" Download Para by Emi sky http://abegmusic.com/emi-sky-para/

To chat with Emi sky, Contact 08166430551

Re: The Misconception About Anambra Girls by PenisCaP: 1:41am On Jul 12, 2017
His opinion is balderdash

(1) (Reply)

Usher Allegedly Infected Woman With Herpes, Paid $1.1M Lawsuit / Singer Omawunmi Gushes About Self On New Instagram Photo / Reporting Live Bombblast In Anambra!photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.