Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,408 members, 7,901,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:44 AM

Photos Of The Brothers Who Were Beheaded In Rivers Before Their Deaths. Graphic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The Brothers Who Were Beheaded In Rivers Before Their Deaths. Graphic (1267 Views)

A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) / Youths Protest The Murder Of Two Brothers Who Were Beheaded In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Brothers Who Were Beheaded In Rivers Before Their Deaths. Graphic by CastedDude: 4:17am On Jul 12, 2017
Yesterday, two brothers met their unexpected end at the hands of suspected cultists in Rumuokpareli community in Ibio/Akpor Rivers state'. The brothers who have been identified as Emeka and Ifeanyi Wobo - were beheaded at the same time - leaving their family, friends and community in sorrow. Here are photos of the victims before their tragic deaths.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/photos-of-two-brothers-beheaded-in-rivers-state.html

Re: Photos Of The Brothers Who Were Beheaded In Rivers Before Their Deaths. Graphic by CastedDude: 4:17am On Jul 12, 2017

Re: Photos Of The Brothers Who Were Beheaded In Rivers Before Their Deaths. Graphic by CastedDude: 4:18am On Jul 12, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

Re: Photos Of The Brothers Who Were Beheaded In Rivers Before Their Deaths. Graphic by Clakyvip: 4:20am On Jul 12, 2017
Rip
Re: Photos Of The Brothers Who Were Beheaded In Rivers Before Their Deaths. Graphic by tydi(m): 4:29am On Jul 12, 2017
cultist doesn't pay...
youths beware
IPOB) yoots especially!!!
I was there and back on time.
Re: Photos Of The Brothers Who Were Beheaded In Rivers Before Their Deaths. Graphic by pelumi111: 4:31am On Jul 12, 2017
RIP...... but why use pixs of Dem drinking and smoking...... Dnt dey have any better pixs
Re: Photos Of The Brothers Who Were Beheaded In Rivers Before Their Deaths. Graphic by Atiku2019: 4:34am On Jul 12, 2017
The kind of pictures you used has potrayed them as bad dudes cry
Did I see a red wristwatch?

#Lips sealed
Re: Photos Of The Brothers Who Were Beheaded In Rivers Before Their Deaths. Graphic by dingbang(m): 4:38am On Jul 12, 2017
I just weak sef
Re: Photos Of The Brothers Who Were Beheaded In Rivers Before Their Deaths. Graphic by DrDeji20(m): 4:38am On Jul 12, 2017
RIP to them. their lifestyle though.
Re: Photos Of The Brothers Who Were Beheaded In Rivers Before Their Deaths. Graphic by lifeispeace: 6:13am On Jul 12, 2017
Atiku2019:
The kind of pictures you used has potrayed them as bad dudes cry

Did I see a red wristwatch?

#Lips sealed

Re: Photos Of The Brothers Who Were Beheaded In Rivers Before Their Deaths. Graphic by lifeispeace: 6:14am On Jul 12, 2017
tydi:
cultist doesn't pay...

youths beware

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Brothers Who Were Beheaded In Rivers Before Their Deaths. Graphic by emmykey0128(m): 7:38am On Jul 12, 2017
Rip to them but no join bag gang them no dey hear, see where una end una life now mtchwwwwww
Re: Photos Of The Brothers Who Were Beheaded In Rivers Before Their Deaths. Graphic by PenisCaP: 7:40am On Jul 12, 2017
Nawao rip
Re: Photos Of The Brothers Who Were Beheaded In Rivers Before Their Deaths. Graphic by Gobhanky: 7:49am On Jul 12, 2017
Better to be a 1man cultist
Re: Photos Of The Brothers Who Were Beheaded In Rivers Before Their Deaths. Graphic by Badboiz(m): 8:02am On Jul 12, 2017
tydi:
cultist doesn't pay...

youths beware

Cultism doesn't pay, take note bro...
Re: Photos Of The Brothers Who Were Beheaded In Rivers Before Their Deaths. Graphic by Melvinsofty: 9:47am On Jul 12, 2017
May their soul rip
Re: Photos Of The Brothers Who Were Beheaded In Rivers Before Their Deaths. Graphic by Jabioro: 10:01am On Jul 12, 2017
Both of them belonged ,therefore ....i won't, I have to efrained myself from accusing the dead because they had gone quickly, they feel no pains anymore, their pains and agony had shifted to the love ones.

(1) (Reply)

Too Bloody! Soldier Fighting Boko Haram Kills Commander, Then Shoots Himself / Construction Worker Commits Suicide In Abuja By Drinking Sniper Pesticide / The Killers Of The Aluu4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.