Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump (30384 Views)

Ghana Government Sends Delegates To Understudy The Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project / Governor Ikpeazu Leads Abia State’s 126 Delegates To The PDP Convention / Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by LasGidiOwner: 8:05am On Jul 12, 2017
IPOB is now holding Nigeria and it's government hostage.

The earlier the FG go on their kneels to beg this group to soft-pedal and fullfill their demands the better for the entity called Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by Orpe7(m): 8:06am On Jul 12, 2017
Scammers
Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by Rich4god(m): 8:06am On Jul 12, 2017
Lol.... Can't stop lafing at donations to support the trip.... Are they taking kola to Trump.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 12, 2017
Keep wasting time whist other countries are forging ahead.
Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by ifeanyi317(m): 8:08am On Jul 12, 2017
how those white house visit help the IPOB instead of them to go see the queen they are going to trump who no want them.
Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by maclatunji: 8:09am On Jul 12, 2017
The White House is open to the public. Bill Clinton met President Kennedy at the white house as a young boy. It doesn't mean the occupant is sympathetic to your cause whatever it may be.

#LOL
Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:11am On Jul 12, 2017
nkwuocha:

Kanu is just one biafran among millions of others. I don't like the guy, but I'm a biafran. Donation from my end shows my solidarity for my heritage.
Donations that will end up in private pockets. Lol
Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by olisaEze(m): 8:12am On Jul 12, 2017
Format! The hustle is real!! cool

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by Vutseck(m): 8:14am On Jul 12, 2017
Mynd44:
Wait, are they taking donations?
what ever it takes

all well and good .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:14am On Jul 12, 2017
the grand scam to extort their gullible sympathizers big-time this time around.
oya, over to Mumu sympathizers all over the world, make us line up begin pay for the trip.
I still again where is the proposed biafran currency

1 Like

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by selfmadeboss: 8:14am On Jul 12, 2017
see format.
guy men no dey sleep.
money gram, paypal etc.
abeg add skrill

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by deolu2000(m): 8:15am On Jul 12, 2017
IPOD see business in everythg in this life. So this is a new coy to defraud thier gullible and blind followers? Who invited them to where n secondly you are attending a meeting, so ppl should donate to fly una there? Seriously, the DNA of these ppl has fraud ingrained in it.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by bot101(m): 8:15am On Jul 12, 2017
Following this
Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by FTrebirth(m): 8:15am On Jul 12, 2017
ipob have come again with their scam program.
Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by modsfucker: 8:17am On Jul 12, 2017
But American Igbos once told Kanu they're not interested in his bullshit campaign

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ1TDW-VUzU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by Cyberrex(m): 8:18am On Jul 12, 2017
meneski and Stephengee12 the NL spam is preventing me from dropping the next update
Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by ejanla077: 8:19am On Jul 12, 2017
GogetterMD:
The donations they are collecting is for what exactly?

afonja wat is ur business...
re u biafran
people like you give yoruba muslims bad name

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by Oblang(m): 8:20am On Jul 12, 2017
Apexdon:
This cone headed afonja of a mod is pained.U can always use the rope in ur room,if u are afraid of jumping into a lagoon.Ewedu gulping afonja

Lol..the guy only ask a question na...
Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by oglalasioux(m): 8:20am On Jul 12, 2017
So the donation money is for what?

Pathetic scammers.
Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by AntiWailer: 8:21am On Jul 12, 2017
Clowns
Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by kinibigdeal(m): 8:21am On Jul 12, 2017
I think Kanu has now open our eyes to business. Am thinking of starting an agitation business in southwest, it has serious advantages. I think agitation business thrive in this kind of economy

1 Like

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by linusbnn(m): 8:22am On Jul 12, 2017
GogetterMD:

The donations they are collecting is for what exactly?

U no sabi read ba?.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by modsfucker: 8:23am On Jul 12, 2017
alcmene:
From IPOB are illiterate youths that can never be guests in the white house to they want to scam people to honor the white house invitation.....

Afonjas are so unstable

Watch your enlightened US kinsmen's response to Kanu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ1TDW-VUzU

1 Like

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by holluphemydavid(m): 8:23am On Jul 12, 2017
lets wait till den
Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by kinibigdeal(m): 8:23am On Jul 12, 2017
Apexdon:
This cone headed afonja of a mod is pained.U can always use the rope in ur room,if u are afraid of jumping into a lagoon.Ewedu gulping afonja

He asked a question that needed answer?
Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 12, 2017
GogetterMD:
But why are y'all allowing Kanu to take you for a fools ride laik dis? undecided

We prefer being foolish to our fellow Igbos to being fools to the Arewa and their uncultured and unintelligent way of life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by Bishop4real: 8:24am On Jul 12, 2017
Mynd44:
Wait, are they taking donations?

I don't even know if he link/site genuine: events.whitehouse.gov. Pls try to login to confirm...; what do I know
Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by CltrAltDel: 8:25am On Jul 12, 2017
These guys are just going to white house for sight seeing… thats all
21st is around tge corner…. I must not hear story o!
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights / Atiku, Wike Teams Storm Court Over Legality Of PDP Presidential Primary / Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.