Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,474 members, 7,920,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:46 PM

Do You Real Madrid Management Made The Right Decision To Sell Jonathan Woodgate - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Real Madrid Management Made The Right Decision To Sell Jonathan Woodgate (861 Views)

Breaking News!! Renewed Hope For Nigeria,as Chad Reverses Decision To Withdraw / UK Jewellers Refuse To Sell Watch To Samuel Eto’o Because Of 'some Nigerians / Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Real Madrid Management Made The Right Decision To Sell Jonathan Woodgate by galatico(m): 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2007
I need your comment on these issues.

Jonathan Woodgate has been sold to Middlesborough, i don't know who brought that ideal that he should be sold when we are having defensive problem as Real why must such a defender be sold at this time that he is playing well, well maybe is because of the injury he sustained when he just join Madrid but I still can't be it the Woody is actually gone, I mean signed for Middlesborough, when Cannavaro is proned to errror.

What I think madrid need now is to buy a quality defender like this Gatefe defender Alexis, he is a good player cause I read in the report that Cannavro World Best has signed for Chelsea that after this season he would be moving to Stamfor Bridge.

Re: Do You Real Madrid Management Made The Right Decision To Sell Jonathan Woodgate by Akolawole(m): 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2007
@Galatico

I need to have a word with you if dont mind.
Re: Do You Real Madrid Management Made The Right Decision To Sell Jonathan Woodgate by kitaun(m): 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2007
Is that the new style to adopt?
Re: Do You Real Madrid Management Made The Right Decision To Sell Jonathan Woodgate by randomdude: 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2007
JONATHAN WOODGATE IS STILL ON LOAN AT MIDDLESBOROUGH, AND HE IS YET TO SIGN A NORMAL CONTARCT, GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT
Re: Do You Real Madrid Management Made The Right Decision To Sell Jonathan Woodgate by Christino(m): 9:20am On Feb 20, 2007
na real wah o! shocked Oga Gala, u neva change still cry
Re: Do You Real Madrid Management Made The Right Decision To Sell Jonathan Woodgate by jayjaylux(m): 10:24am On Feb 20, 2007
You do not have to think like that, though I reason with you but still woody needs to leave and start a new career, what we need is what you said last, a new defender like Alexis, gaby milito and defenders like that and what I believe is that when this crisis is over and we eventually start winning trophies, definitely there will be new recruits. Just pray things get better and again Torress is proving he can be one of the best defenders in the world, even at 21 and playing anywhere in the defence line. Merengues for life

(1) (Reply)

Can {liverpool} Get To Knockout Stage? / Predict The Premiership Winners And Win ! / The Africa Nations Cup (ghana 2008) Dedicated Discussion Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.