Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,183 members, 7,880,687 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:30 AM

8 Truths We Can Learn From President Muhammadu Buhari’s Utterances And Actions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Truths We Can Learn From President Muhammadu Buhari’s Utterances And Actions (561 Views)

The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari / Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus / Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu's Influence Reducing Because Of His Utterances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Truths We Can Learn From President Muhammadu Buhari’s Utterances And Actions by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2017
Since May 29th, 2015, President Muhammadu Buhari, have made utterances and taken actions that have affected our lives in positive and negative ways. Some to his and our betterment and others to our detriment. Below are eight truths, by Mortal Poet Blog, we can learn from his actions and utterances and prevent and devise in running our groups, managing a team or ruling a people.
@

http://www.mortalpoet.com/8-truths-learn-president-buhari-utterances-actions/

Re: 8 Truths We Can Learn From President Muhammadu Buhari’s Utterances And Actions by pleasureosondu(m): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2017
In a nutshell, you just said he's stvpid. Well, I don't know if I should support or oppose your statement cos the man sef dey miss

1 Like

Re: 8 Truths We Can Learn From President Muhammadu Buhari’s Utterances And Actions by Splashme: 9:07am On Jul 12, 2017
Buhari is the worst President that has ever ruled Nigeria
Re: 8 Truths We Can Learn From President Muhammadu Buhari’s Utterances And Actions by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:26am On Jul 12, 2017
pleasureosondu:
In a nutshell, you just said he's stvpid. Well, I don't know if I should support or oppose your statement cos the man sef dey miss
No, I'm not saying he's stupid but that he was not prepared to rule Nigeria. He only thought he had what it takes to rule Nigeria.
Re: 8 Truths We Can Learn From President Muhammadu Buhari’s Utterances And Actions by august2224(m): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2017
nice educational write-up with good analysis
Re: 8 Truths We Can Learn From President Muhammadu Buhari’s Utterances And Actions by Almaheed: 11:07am On Jul 12, 2017
wow, very brilliant analysis. all you said are true regarding president buhari, he failed all of us we expected a much more improvement than what was obtained in the previous government but what do we have here, a total disaster. am glad is four year tenure is almost done we can put a reset to all of this madness in the country its so devastating what Nigerians are facing now. there is so much hardship due to PMB wrong policies, actions and inactions. apparently we failed ourselves if this man his our leader.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Hate Speeches And The Unspoken Realities Of Nigeria’s First Coup / The Vapid Empty Head Confusionist Know As Kemi Adeosun / U.S. Prosecutors Expose How Alison-madueke, Omokore, Aluko Blew Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.