Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,844 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:03 PM

"Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - Hubby, JJC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - Hubby, JJC (391 Views)

Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside / JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - Hubby, JJC by Ceoflexygist: 8:59am On Jul 12, 2017
Funke Akindele's hubby, JJC in a recent interviewwith The Point listed a couple of businesses he does with his wife. In his words,'We have a website, an app, SceneoneTV and it is also available on mobile devices. Through that, you get to watch ‘Industreet’ and ‘Jenifa’s Dairy.’ But you will have to subscribe'.

Then he added that, 'we have a business account that we run together, then we have separate accounts obviously'.When asked if his wife pregnant at the moment, he said, 'It is the prophesy of Olowogbogboro’s convener (Nathaniel Bassey).

To God be the glory, it will come to pass. He came on line and was saying it. If you saw my tweet, you would seewhat I wrote. I received the good news and I pray it comes to pass'.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/12/funke-akindele-and-i-share-the-same-bank-account-hubby-jjc/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - Hubby, JJC by NwaAmaikpe: 9:01am On Jul 12, 2017
shocked

JJC is a gold-digger.

Funke Akindele is too dull to know that.
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - Hubby, JJC by Evablizin(f): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2017
Wow that's cool as long as trust and love is involved
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - Hubby, JJC by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2017
No problem its so easy for scammers to scam both of you at once !!!!
Re: "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - Hubby, JJC by auntysimbiat(f): 11:03am On Jul 12, 2017
thats good

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Rita Domnic, See 10 Things You Didn't Know About Her / Omoni Oboli Weighs In On Depression, Urges People To Speak Up / Kemi Olunloyo Still Dragging Seyi Law’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.