Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,253 members, 7,967,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 11:14 PM

Jason Njoku Spits Fire: I Don’t Want To Be A Mugu No More! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jason Njoku Spits Fire: I Don’t Want To Be A Mugu No More! (324 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku / Governor Uzodinma Meets Suleiman Njoku, New Chief Imam Of Imo State (Photo) / Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jason Njoku Spits Fire: I Don’t Want To Be A Mugu No More! by randieboy: 9:53am On Jul 12, 2017
[img]Jason Njoku spits fire: I don’t want to be a Mugu no more![/img]

The IrokoTV boss illustrates the frustrations experienced by Nigerian returnees as they struggle to ensure they are not being taken advantage of.

Jason suggests that the reason many Nigerian tech startups fail is due to the Nigerian returnee struggling to ensure they get maximum value for their....

Read more: http://amore.ng/jason-njoku-dont-want-mugu/

(1) (Reply)

APC To PDP: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria / Breakingnews - Quit Notice: MASSOB Targets August For Igbo Mass Return / Road Transport Workers Strike In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.