Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:20 AM

Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea (51525 Views)

Tessy 'Mama T' Plus-Sized Nollywood Actress Now Making Waves / New Photos Of Daniel Shoneye, Nigerian Model Making Waves In London / Nigerian-korean Model, Hyun Min Is South Korea's First Black Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea by baby124: 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
takenadoh:
I always said the perfect human combo is black + White Asian

Perfect!
Asian people are not white. They are yellow or brown.

1 Like

Re: Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea by Binhamid(m): 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=spectator2001 post=58379275]This is the problem with the black race. You have got to be "something" for you to be seen as human but the typical Jeff or Steve out there is simply not bothered about any life goals beyond what he ordinarily would aspire for YET never disrespected by the society.

It is ok to be black and not aspire for any phenomenal success or outstanding feat, yes but the western world influenced the entire world to spill hatred against the dark skin wherever they are sighted. Such a shame.

We all can't be Rappers, Models, Basketballers, Athletes, Hip Hop Impresarios and all sorts of extraordinary aspirations which we ordinarily wouldn't care for. The white race conquered the psyche of the entire world already and there is little or nothing we can do about it. His story should not and can't be a template to inspire a black child who has opted for the simple life just like any average white child can. I love the simple life irrespective of what some of my folks perceive as achievement on my part... I sometimes ask myself the simple question "Are you really cut out for all these"?

Someday, I'd help the black child realize that it's ok to be human and not wanting much beyond the ordinary. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A MODEL TO BE COMFORTABLE IN YOUR OWN SKIN! Peace! [/quote Sense full ur head kpa]

2 Likes

Re: Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea by takenadoh: 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
baby124:

Asian people are not white. They are yellow or brown.
You won't under there r Whites with Asian looks, people from Kazhstan n CO, naturally I'll say Japanese n white should mate n their offspring should mate with a black person, but with the "white" Asians u can do that directly
Re: Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea by hoMegas(m): 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ugly boy.
He looks frustrated and bitter,
How's he even sure he is a Nigerian... He looks like an unfortunate bastard searching for his father

NNE how much are you selling?
And tell me your last price..
Hope it is firm
And hope it does not sweat too much?

Am saying it again you are a fool

1 Like

Re: Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea by baddosky1: 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

your WhatsApp number so I can contact you..

or here's mine
0810 635 2546.. name is dolapo Miriam..

God bless you.

See as you just post your number openly on a public forum. Now scammers will just swarm on it and save it and begin to call you with fake job openings which may lure you and then virginity wey you keep for me go jus disappear. angry angry
Re: Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
I am offering my virginity for anyone willing to give my brother a good job in lagos.

I don't want him to commit suicide. he's already contemplating that.

studied metallurgical and materials engineering.
good with Microsoft tools and other computer softwares.

willing to learn new things..
very humble and hardworking.

dere is God oo..u don't nid to sell ur pride dear.his light will soon shine
Re: Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea by barallanee(f): 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
The bobo z fyn o#in jenifas voice
Re: Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea by perdollar(m): 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
I am offering my virginity for anyone willing to give my brother a good job in lagos.

sorry I don't stress my body on virgin
Re: Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea by barallanee(f): 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
Shortyy:
If it ain't Lin Min Ho, I'm not meeting. Team #LMH
am telling u o...
Re: Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea by MrHenshaw: 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

your WhatsApp number so I can contact you..

or here's mine
0810 635 2546.. name is dolapo Miriam..

God bless you.

Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.You still know "God bless you" and you don't know my "God will provide all my needs according to His riches in glory by christ Jesus Philippians 4:19".

Losing your Virginity and "God bless you" are enemies.If your are real ,just have a rethink now.
If you lose your virginity to help your brother secure employment,what will you lose to get yours.
Re: Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea by ThatFairGuy: 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
Quite annoying! You've been recognised anyway...
ConcNiggress56:

Re: Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea by EngrBouss(m): 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

He should diversify into computer programming and the likes, studied same thing haven't applied for a job in 3 years.
Re: Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
Roflmao! This guy's race is confused. Who be the black ofonja wey tidy the korean babe sef?
Re: Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea by ConcNiggress56(f): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
EngrBouss:

He should diversify into computer programming and the likes, studied same thing haven't applied for a job in 3 years.

if you're in Lagos.. he is too.. he will gladly be your trainee.

thanks
Re: Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea by Iamthoney(m): 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

you don't have to give any man your virginity before he helps your brother with a job. Be prayerful and hopeful and what you seek will come to you
Re: Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea by Tamarapetty(f): 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jalal:

You are the cutie ^^^^^^
aww ^^
Re: Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea by Iamthoney(m): 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
rheether:
For two years now this guy is still 16..
He was 14 then na ahn ahn

Re: Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea by silver94(m): 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
I see a gay dude not model undecided
Re: Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea by jumpampass(m): 3:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

I think I can help you. I don't have appetite to knack for now. Na money I need. send his credentials to my mailbox.
Re: Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea by ConcNiggress56(f): 3:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
jumpampass:

I think I can help you. I don't have appetite to knack for now. Na money I need. send his credentials to my mailbox.

please check your mail or drop your email sir!!

thanks
Re: Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea by Rossikki: 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
spectator2001:
This is the problem with the black race. You have got to be "something" for you to be seen as human but the typical Jeff or Steve out there is simply not bothered about any life goals beyond what he ordinarily would aspire for YET never disrespected by the society.

It is ok to be black and not aspire for any phenomenal success or outstanding feat, yes but the western world influenced the entire world to spill hatred against the dark skin wherever they are sighted. Such a shame.

We all can't be Rappers, Models, Basketballers, Athletes, Hip Hop Impresarios and all sorts of extraordinary aspirations which we ordinarily wouldn't care for. The white race conquered the psyche of the entire world already and there is little or nothing we can do about it. His story should not and can't be a template to inspire a black child who has opted for the simple life just like any average white child can. I love the simple life irrespective of what some of my folks perceive as achievement on my part... I sometimes ask myself the simple question "Are you really cut out for all these"?

Someday, I'd help the black child realize that it's ok to be human and not wanting much beyond the ordinary. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A MODEL TO BE COMFORTABLE IN YOUR OWN SKIN! Peace!
Re: Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea by dnawah(m): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
It is not every day one gets to hear about Nigerians working in South Korea, not to talk of a male model that is half Nigerian and half Korean. But one model that is half Nigerian and half Korean is indeed making waves. His name is Han Hyun-min and he is the world’s first Nigerian- Korean fashion model.

The 16 year old is now regarded has a rising star on South Korean catwalks. But his rise to fame hasn’t been with free of challenges. Behind the facade of an economic and cultural powerhouse, there is a deeply-rooted racism in South Korea. According to japantimes.co.jp, most foreigners in the country are from China and Southeast Asia, migrant workers or women who marry rural South Korean men unable to find local spouses willing to live in the countryside.

Discrimination against them is widespread. Many are openly mocked at public transport for being dirty or smelly, or refused entry to fancy restaurants or public baths.

Han has also witnessed his fair share of racism.

“Being a fashion model helped build my confidence tremendously,” said Han. “Now I enjoy being looked at by other people, instead of being ashamed or embarrassed.” He also hopes to become a role model for multiracial children. “I want to be more successful, not just for myself but also for people whom I represent.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/meet-16-year-old-nigerian-korean-model-han-hyun-min-making-waves-south-korea-photos.html

"Go ye into the world,be fruitfull and multiply."was God actually refering to nigerians?especialy my brothers from the east?
Re: Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea by edgecution(m): 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

Stop this pls or is it for attention? Is your brother a baby? Tell him to go round the offices and Banks on Lagos and Victoria Island...he's sure of getti g a job.
Re: Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea by YesNoMaybe: 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

Offer your virginity? Abeg don't. That's a lame initiative.

You might offer it and your brother will still die a day after job resumption.

If he's proficient in industrial design, then hit me up.
I'M NOT PROMISING ANYTHING but we'll see how it goes.

Hope is still alive.
Re: Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea by ConcNiggress56(f): 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
YesNoMaybe:

Offer your virginity? Abeg don't. That's a lame initiative.
You might offer it and your brother will still die a day after job resumption.
If he's proficient in industrial design, then hit me up. I'M NOT PROMISING ANYTHING but we'll see how it goes.
Hope is still alive.
yes.. he is..
AutoCAD I think.
please check your pm.. I sent you a mail
Re: Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea by A190(f): 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
hollamanng:
I smell gay
because you are one yourself
Re: Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea by michaelisaiah: 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
You can achieve anything impossible only if you believe in youself
Re: Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea by Sarang(f): 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
queenitee:
Nigerian-Korean. OMG, I love this. My love for Koreans tho.

Is their hate for you lol
Re: Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea by SlimAdenike(f): 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
Shortyy:
If it ain't Lin Min Ho, I'm not meeting. Team #LMH

If he aint so ji sub or Lee soo hyuk aint interested
Re: Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea by queenitee(f): 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
Sarang:

Is their hate for you lol
Lol
Re: Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
papadee93:
Obinna
why are u calling me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex / Davido Storms Chef Chi’s Elder Sister’s Wedding In Style (video) / Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.