Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,278 members, 7,940,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:46 PM

Checkout This Couple's Pre-wedding Shoot, Love Story And Amazingly Deep Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout This Couple's Pre-wedding Shoot, Love Story And Amazingly Deep Love (1331 Views)

This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married / This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why / Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Couple's Pre-wedding Shoot, Love Story And Amazingly Deep Love by madjam(m): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2017

How We Met
By the Bride, Billie

I was living in Dallas and interviewed for a project in Houston, Texas. The position was very competitive and I was underqualified but I had faith that God would direct me to where he wanted me to be. I was offered the role but little did I know that God had an even bigger blessing in store for me in Houston!

A few weeks before I was scheduled to begin my new role in Houston, I decided to co-host a small going away/Christmas party in Dallas with my friend Elizabeth. Elizabeth lived in Houston and was going to catch a ride with her friend OJ from Houston to Dallas for the event. At this point, Elizabeth had mentioned OJ’s name several times and tried multiple times to hook us up, even though I mentioned to her many times that I wasn’t currently looking for a new relationship.

Elizabeth had invited OJ to the event as one of her guests. Upon arrival at the event, OJ came bearing Christmas gifts for both Elizabeth and I. I thought that was very odd for someone that I barely knew to buy me a Christmas gift… and I immediately knew that this guy was different. During the event, OJ was the life of the party… completely opposite of me. I am typically quiet and reserved.

After my relocation to Houston, I threw another small Super Bowl party and invited OJ to attend. Not only did OJ attend, he brought the drinks and assisted with the party set up. I really admired his willingness to be such a good friend… with no strings attached.

OJ and I continued to remain friends and I began to really like him and more than just a friend. He was such a true gentleman and treated all of the women in his life like queens! However, OJ wasn’t ready for anything serious and continued to dodge the idea of a relationship.

Fast forward a few more months and I began to give up on the idea of a relationship with OJ. All of my friends advised that I “fashi” him as I was getting older and didn’t have time to wait around for a man that wasn’t ready for a relationship. I didn’t take their advice because I knew OJ was different and he wasn’t the typical unserious Houston guy.

One night, OJ invited me out to dinner. During the dinner, he apologised and expressed that over the last few months he was taking his time to get to know me as a person without the pressures of being in a relationship.
He mentioned his fear of jumping into yet another bad relationship. He also said he asked several people about me and that everyone only had great things to… and then he popped the question…Billie, will you be my girlfriend? I was speechless but managed to blurt out a soft “Yes.”

…And now, we’re planning our wedding!

Check Out More photos below:

Ckech Source http://trendzbase..com.ng/2017/07/checkout-this-couples-pre-wedding-shoot.html

Image Credit: Bella Naija

lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Checkout This Couple's Pre-wedding Shoot, Love Story And Amazingly Deep Love by madjam(m): 10:13am On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Checkout This Couple's Pre-wedding Shoot, Love Story And Amazingly Deep Love by madjam(m): 10:14am On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Checkout This Couple's Pre-wedding Shoot, Love Story And Amazingly Deep Love by madjam(m): 10:15am On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Checkout This Couple's Pre-wedding Shoot, Love Story And Amazingly Deep Love by StarBukola(f): 10:20am On Jul 12, 2017
I hope u get married in the moon,
Re: Checkout This Couple's Pre-wedding Shoot, Love Story And Amazingly Deep Love by Jostico: 10:23am On Jul 12, 2017
burifull
Re: Checkout This Couple's Pre-wedding Shoot, Love Story And Amazingly Deep Love by Davidlekkzy(m): 10:32am On Jul 12, 2017
Wer is mine embarassed
Re: Checkout This Couple's Pre-wedding Shoot, Love Story And Amazingly Deep Love by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 12, 2017
Me likey
Re: Checkout This Couple's Pre-wedding Shoot, Love Story And Amazingly Deep Love by madjam(m): 10:40am On Jul 12, 2017
CC; Lalasticlala
Re: Checkout This Couple's Pre-wedding Shoot, Love Story And Amazingly Deep Love by kiddoiLL(m): 10:42am On Jul 12, 2017
"and I immediately knew that this guy was different." Trust me this is true... women?? they can tell if you're going to good for long term or short term n they can tell if u re gon favour dem or not....

But dis guy thief my idea sha, na just 2 months ago i was tellin my frnd when i want to propose, i'll take my woman out in a chopper and ask her to look down and see "will you marry me" on the shore. only diff is i had said mine would be in flames...guy why?? bet why now shey somebody will start to be thinking about another beautiful way to propose ni??

Re: Checkout This Couple's Pre-wedding Shoot, Love Story And Amazingly Deep Love by madridguy(m): 10:45am On Jul 12, 2017
Beautiful.
Re: Checkout This Couple's Pre-wedding Shoot, Love Story And Amazingly Deep Love by Fadiga24(m): 10:47am On Jul 12, 2017
If only their love would be as beautiful as the resolution of the cameras they used to snap this pix.
Re: Checkout This Couple's Pre-wedding Shoot, Love Story And Amazingly Deep Love by herlarho(m): 10:48am On Jul 12, 2017
Bella Naija calm down .............

u day make me jealous..............

Na so so pictures... .........

me self day find love oooooo.............
Re: Checkout This Couple's Pre-wedding Shoot, Love Story And Amazingly Deep Love by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 12, 2017
Very beautiful indeed.
Re: Checkout This Couple's Pre-wedding Shoot, Love Story And Amazingly Deep Love by Homeboiy: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2017
No big deal
Re: Checkout This Couple's Pre-wedding Shoot, Love Story And Amazingly Deep Love by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 12, 2017
kiss kiss
Re: Checkout This Couple's Pre-wedding Shoot, Love Story And Amazingly Deep Love by estheriwok(f): 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
Me too

(1) (Reply)

Only Men Will Understand / Lets Discuss Sex Dolls / I Would Slap Any Girl Who would Insult Me For Trying To Woo Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.