Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,629 members, 7,937,856 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

Which Country's President Would You Swap With Buhari On A Loan Deal? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Country's President Would You Swap With Buhari On A Loan Deal? (494 Views)

“Meet Muhammadu Buhari” Trends As Nigerians Drag President Buhari On Twitter / FBI LIST: This Is An Embarrassment To The Country - President Buhari / Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country's President Would You Swap With Buhari On A Loan Deal? by Erotik(m): 10:32am On Jul 12, 2017
If there were International Laws that allow countries to swap their President for a minimum of one year.

As in, sending your President on a loan swap deal to another country.

Which country's President would you exchange with Buhari?
Re: Which Country's President Would You Swap With Buhari On A Loan Deal? by madridguy(m): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2017
tongue
Re: Which Country's President Would You Swap With Buhari On A Loan Deal? by Oche211(m): 10:47am On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Which Country's President Would You Swap With Buhari On A Loan Deal? by Tinnytony24(m): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2017
Give me the former president of France
President Hollande cool
Re: Which Country's President Would You Swap With Buhari On A Loan Deal? by juman(m): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2017
Obviously apc is lost of what to do on economy.

Economy is bad. Somebody to fix it is needed.

The person that readily comes to mind that can fix it is former U.S. president.

The capable man, the barack obama.

1 Like

Re: Which Country's President Would You Swap With Buhari On A Loan Deal? by egbaguy2: 11:35am On Jul 12, 2017
Putin...
Love that guy die
Re: Which Country's President Would You Swap With Buhari On A Loan Deal? by ONYEUTALI: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2017
I love this planet. I love humans. I won't like making some other country suffer unnecessary Recession and bad governance.
Re: Which Country's President Would You Swap With Buhari On A Loan Deal? by HegenIkomkeh(m): 11:41am On Jul 12, 2017
juman:
Obviously apc is lost of what to do on economy.

Economy is bad. Somebody to fix it is needed.

The person that readily comes to mind that can fix it is former U.S. president.

The capable man, the barack obama.
I couldn't agree any less.He would be perfect for this our country.

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Suspends Baale Of Shangisha For Faking Kidnap / We Didn’t Find $42m In Makarfi’s Farm –efcc / (how) The Whistle Blowing Policy Reduced Corruption In Nigeria - Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.