Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,921 members, 7,890,038 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:12 AM

Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman (36026 Views)

Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner / Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos) / Onnoghen Leaves Court After CCT Banned Him For 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman by Ijscarface: 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
PDP Should get their acts together and give this clueless APC a good run for their money

1 Like

Re: Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman by Ijaya123: 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
Splashme:
Shame on Buhari

Shame of Sheriff the APC mole

Shame on Justice Okon Abang

Victory for Democracy's

¥

Shame on Fayose

Shame on Wike

Shame on their supporters.
Re: Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman by NOTPUSHOVER(m): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
APC WILL BE LIKE THIS........

Re: Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman by magoo10(m): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
Chai take heart sheriff ,you really show PDP pepper
Re: Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman by AkupeMBANO(f): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
Good news
BMCs will disappear from this thread
Re: Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman by Bimpe29: 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
That's the ultimate, hope they can properly restore PDP to the factory setting. Did you say it can't be possible?

Re: Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman by HRHBancs1: 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
Thank God for PDP
Re: Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman by frankzone: 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
my brother needs a job..

I won't keep calm.. he's contemplating suicide.. I can't bear to lose him.

he earned a B.Eng degree in met&mat, has completed NYSC and he's good with computers.

anything to help please
Location?
Re: Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman by Semper247(m): 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
So what happens to Adeleke who just won a senatorial seat under sherrif's pdp?

Why is this country so bleeped up?
Re: Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman by Virtualaccounts: 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
Please visit www.virtualaccountant.ng for bookkeeping, accounting and tax compliance services for your small business and start up. 08029753761, 08086108687

Re: Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman by optimismlaz(m): 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
So PDP won the case, shame to APC and the one in London

1 Like

Re: Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman by jjjjj2017: 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
my brother needs a job..

he earned a B.Eng degree in met&mat, has completed NYSC and he's good with computers.

anything to help please
go to Job section
Re: Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
Blind and gullible Nigerians dancing to the game of politicians!!!they are only acting to the script!!!Now u have forgotten your problems and have taken on another story line.....U think it's victory for democracy?which democracy?push and follow citizens
Re: Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman by centoke30(m): 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
Oh boy, see joy don encompass me
Re: Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman by spencekat(m): 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
Congratulations to Markafi
Re: Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman by chibuikesilver0: 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
That man on green cap is the governor of Imo state come 2019
Re: Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman by malware: 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
Splashme:
Shame on Buhari

Victory for Democracy's

¥

It's like you dont know the definition of the word mole abi? If he's an APC mole, who planted him? how can a target plant a mole on himself?
Re: Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman by romenna: 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a disgrace to justice and a slap to our political history.

Justice was brutally raped from the back today.

#TeamSheriff
since u have bn raped, u can go and die with ur pregnancy
Re: Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman by biggy26: 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
my brother needs a job..

anything to help please
What year did he finish? Is he married?
Re: Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
my brother needs a job..

anything to help please
DM me his details and entrepreneural abilities
Re: Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman by Myself2(m): 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
madridguy:
I'm sure the sleeping party " APC " will buck up now and get up from their sleep. Meanwhile, PDP will forever remain a toothless dog but we need them barking tongue

Al Sherif can now port to APDA or APGA and give them small wahala too grin grin grin

Good job @ Supreme court. Justice for democracy.

God Bless Nigeria.

Booooooooooo shame on you cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman by gurunlocker: 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
madridguy:
I'm sure the sleeping party " APC " will buck up now and get up from their sleep. Meanwhile, PDP will forever remain a toothless dog but we need them barking tongue

Al Sherif can now port to APDA or APGA and give them small wahala too grin grin grin

God Bless Nigeria.

pained dude trying to play neutral.... you won't say "sleeping APC" if sheriff had won.

1 Like

Re: Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman by ConcNiggress56(f): 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
frankzone:
Location?
he's in Lagos..
Re: Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman by EDDGgold: 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
What happened to biafra?
Afonja must u be a religious bigot?
Re: Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman by EDDGgold: 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
What happened to biafra?
e pain am
Re: Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman by calyto: 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
Wetin concern Buhari dia?

If Sherrif was APC mole, why did he win over Osun West for PDP?

Don't you think that the shame should be on Fayose and Wike who fixed him there?

Splashme:
Shame on Buhari

Victory for Democracy's

¥
Re: Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
madridguy:

God Bless Nigeria.
grin
Re: Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman by Halo22: 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
Thank God Sheriff and his cohorts are been butted out of PDP'S control. Kudos to the supreme court for being there for justice. Let peace reign.

1 Like

Re: Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman by ConcNiggress56(f): 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
biggy26:
What year did he finish? Is he married?
he graduated in 2015.. he has completed NYSC. he is not married..
he resides in Lagos..
thank you in anticipation sir!!

1 Like

Re: Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman by Splashme: 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
Splashme:
Shame on Buhari

Victory for Democracy's

¥

Those of you below insisting President Buhari had nothing to do with it are babies in politics.

So, you really think the arrogance our controversial Justice Okon Abang of Abuja High Court displayed in this matter was without presidential backing?
Re: Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman by Okoroawusa: 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
Splashme:
Shame on Buhari

Victory for Democracy's

¥

Those of you below insisting President Buhari had nothing to do with it are babies in politics.

So, you really think the arrogance our controversial Justice Okon Abang of Abuja High Court displayed in this matter was without presidential backing?

shame on buhari?

wetin this man do u?
Re: Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman by ConcNiggress56(f): 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
Gabbysky:
DM me his details and entrepreneural abilities

done sir.. please check your mail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fubara: Wike Is In A Catch-22 Position, Let's Be Careful - Adamu Garba To APC / Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu / Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.