Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,312 members, 7,887,931 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:41 PM

Like To Dig Deep? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Like To Dig Deep? (346 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter / The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" / Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Like To Dig Deep? by Ctrlsolutn: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2017
I'm a Christian that believe in a bible based church. Hence I usually study my bible, christian novels n jounals on my own.

I like DIY Christian pattern.

Now, from more enlightened believers I would like to know a tin abt some of d points/ques below:

1.Does anyone know anything abt d genealogy of Pharaoh?

2. Somewhere in the book of Jonah, the bible says " They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy"....... what are those lying vanities?

3. I want to increase and balance my spiritual life.. Can anyone recommend some helpful Christian books, though I have some from Bishop Oyedepo and Joyce Meyer.

4. What are some of the steps that hav really helped you to maintain your faithful and live a victorious life of great testimonies?

(1) (Reply)

CHRISTIANITY: The Weak And The Strong. / Is Drinking Alcohol A Sin [A MUST READ] / Christ Your Life:colossians 3:3-4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.