Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,528 members, 7,892,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 07:13 AM

Breaking News!! People Fighting Against Me Becoming President. Mentions Names! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!! People Fighting Against Me Becoming President. Mentions Names! (1234 Views)

2023: You Can’t Stop Tinubu From Becoming President – Salvador Warns Afenifere / Utomi: Buhari Overthrew Shagari To Stop Ekwueme From Becoming President / Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!! People Fighting Against Me Becoming President. Mentions Names! by Destined2win: 11:19am On Jul 12, 2017
It is no longer news that I am going to become President very soon. But just like every other sincere and destined intention, such does not come without its fair share of challenges and battles. The quest to salvage a nation from snakes and scorpions always need the backup from divine and supreme beings which I already have.

I realize I've got enemies and I will stand tall and victorious over them. Here are they;

Every enemy of peace
Every enemy of prosperity
That mod that keeps removing my threads

I have got one message for the first 2 categories of enemies: I will crush you like a fresh egg in my Palm and let you dry out and be useless. I will liberate this nation from your fangs and just like a dentist pulls out rotten tooth from the mouth, so will I eliminate your treachery and make you spineless for all times to come.

For so long have you kept my people in darkness and deprived them of what is theirs. Doom is where you will end up.

For The last category of enemies, I keep warning you to leave my threads alone.; you know they are harmless. They serve as a light unto a dark nation. Do not be an enemy of light. But at the end, come what may, the light will always prevail.

I AM NOT AFRAID OF MY ENEMIES. I WILL STAND TALL ABOVE THEIR FALLEN SELVES WITH MY HAND RAISED UP IN FLAWLESS VICTORY!!

Rejoice with me Oh yeah genuine citizens of this nation for your time has arrived.

Pray for my Presidency!!
Re: Breaking News!! People Fighting Against Me Becoming President. Mentions Names! by Luckylife(m): 11:22am On Jul 12, 2017
ok
Re: Breaking News!! People Fighting Against Me Becoming President. Mentions Names! by ONYEUTALI: 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
Sometimes when Nigerians complain about bad leadership and governance in their country I feel zero sympathy for them.
Why aren't people showing support for this aspiring young man and millions are still supporting a sick 70 years+ old illiterate? I've been following most of his posts and none portrayed elements of unseriousness. The only unserious comments you find in his posts are made by same Nigerians who crave for serious leaders.
With this mentality, Jesus will make his 2nd and 3rd visit to Earth and Nigerians will be yet to have a serious leader.
Re: Breaking News!! People Fighting Against Me Becoming President. Mentions Names! by Destined2win: 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
ONYEUTALI:
Sometimes when Nigerians complain about bad leadership and governance in their country I feel zero sympathy for them.
Why aren't people showing support for this aspiring young man and millions are still supporting a sick 70 years+ old illiterate? I've been following most of his posts and none portrayed elements of unseriousness. The only unserious comments you find in his posts are made by same Nigerians who crave for serious leaders.
With this mentality, Jesus will make his 2nd and 3rd visit to Earth and Nigerians will be yet to have a serious leader.
grin grin

You are very right. Thanks for speaking out.
They are still afraid to speak out
Re: Breaking News!! People Fighting Against Me Becoming President. Mentions Names! by GEJDHERO: 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
Afonja Alert!!
Re: Breaking News!! People Fighting Against Me Becoming President. Mentions Names! by Destined2win: 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
GEJDHERO:
Afonja Alert!!
Not on this thread please
Re: Breaking News!! People Fighting Against Me Becoming President. Mentions Names! by Xsem(m): 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
Keep moving
Re: Breaking News!! People Fighting Against Me Becoming President. Mentions Names! by Destined2win: 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
Xsem:
Keep moving
Thanks. We can move together

(1) (Reply)

This Woman Is Set To Contest For Governorship Seat Of Gombe State In 2019: Photo / House Of Reps Proposes ‘Armed Forces Reserve Corps’ / This Is Why The Misfits Keep Ruling Us In Nigeria (photo)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.